Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas (2639 Views)

Scores Killed As Yoruba Youths Attack Innocent Hausas In Fagba, Lagos / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba people should be guided. Stop the massacre of innocent Hausas across SW.

Stop the genocide against innocent Hausas.

Stop attacking innocent Hausas doing legitimate business in the towns.

Fulanis herdsmen are in the bush not town.

Hausa/Fulanis (not armed herdsmen) are peaceful. Stop the genocide now.

Stop it NOW!!!

#HausaLivesMatter

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Pierocash(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
That is what happens when two elephant fights,it is the innocent grass that suffers.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by htdot: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
So low of the Yorubas.... They will leave the killer herdsmen and attack the innocent hausa

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by AlfaB: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
That's the way of cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 2:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Imagine the entire Yoruba nation ganging up against innocent Hausas and killing innocent people doing legitimate business. They should take this to the bank, there will be consequences.

Imagine despite the ongoing genocide against peaceful Hausas, no single page about it made the front page.

Sophisticated accomodators

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Zooposki(f): 2:35am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Yoruba people should be guided. Stop the massacre of innocent Hausas across SW.

Stop the genocide against innocent Hausas.

Stop attacking innocent Hausas doing legitimate business in the towns.

Fulanis herdsmen are in the bush not town.

Hausa/Fulanis (not armed herdsmen) are peaceful. Stop the genocide now.

Stop it NOW!!!

#HausaLivesMatter

Are you not Igbo? Why the sudden love for Hausas?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by stonemasonn: 2:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Zooposki:

lol, you know the answer already.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Optional09: 3:02am On Feb 14, 2021
no Yoruba has killed anybody

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Mace0lane: 3:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by an0daGuy: 3:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Leave them to flex their muscles on innocent people. We all know they can’t face the Fulani head to head in a fight (and win) ... Na just mouth dem get to dey shout ‘ahhhh - ahhh’ upandan lol

Before 2023 oyo and ondo will become an annex for the almighty caliphate just like kwara. I’d have had sympathy for them but they were forewarned so let them carry their cross by themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by area74: 3:49am On Feb 14, 2021
How much are you being paid by Atiku to deliberately spread malicious information that could end the country that your desperate benefactor is hoping to lead as the president?

I can read in between the lines and what you people intend to achieve politically.

A lot of people are frustrated in the country and no thanks to the bad governance of the president. If there is reprisal attacks in the north which I don't pray for, Nigeria will go up in flames because there will likely be counter attacks down south.

Please be guided. What we need in this country is a social justice where every citizen will be treated equally irrespective of their tribes.

No one should be treated or seen as a conquered slave in our own country.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Monogamy: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2021
I really don't know how a particular region has taken the events in SW for head like gala.

What do you people intend to gain?

Incite one another so that war can start between the 2 region?

We now know more better, you guys can only try...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by ThatFairGuy1: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Why twisting everything to suit your narrative you Ipob Terrorist with hidden agenda.

Hausa man killed Yoruba cold blooded, Yoruba retaliated without even killing single Hausa you're here attributing it to Killer herders.

Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Zooposki:

It is fake love and hypocritical concern for the Hausas. Any Yoruba who does not know Igbo are always looking for a proxy war with the Yorubas is still a child mentally or incredibly naive because of a "nice Igbo friend" or Igbo toto.

They will take advantage of anything, #EndSARS for example, to attack Yorubas stealthily like the eternally vindictive cowards they are.

Every single thread here these day regarding events in the SW, over the Fulani menace, is started by Igbos.

Look at them jumping from thread to thread trying to discredit Yorubas . Just disgusting. Very hateful people. There level of malevolent obsession with the Yorubas should worry 'woke' Yorubas. It is not something we should sleep on. They may not be attacking us directly like Fulanis but they are no less Malevolent in their intentions towards us.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Tulsaguy: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2021
ok
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Why twisting everything to suit your narrative you Ipob Terrorist with hidden agenda.

Hausa man killed Yoruba cold blooded, Yoruba retaliated without even killing single Hausa you're here attributing it to Killer herders.

Nonsense

Bro, we know their intentions. The thing is that Yorubas are not talkers. They learn lessons and then a silent determination is born in them to right a wrong or deal with certain situations and/or people.

Shebi we saw it with the #EndSARS protest yesterday Yorubas completely turned their backs on. These are Yorubas who are always champions of the fight against injustice, misrule and human rights violation.

Let Igbos keep talking, insulting and shouting. It is their way as a hateful and emotional people. Yorubas, including the naive ones previously sitting on the fence, are learning lessons.

With criminal Fulanis , it will have to be a fight because that is what they bring and Yorubas have no choice but to respond in kind because we are a peaceful people who react according to what you show us.

With Igbos, the response will be differenf since their approach at harming the Yorubas is different to that of the Fulanis. They will find out the hard way what I mean.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by ogbuefieze: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

It is fake love and hypocritical concern for the Hausas. Any Yoruba who does not know Igbo are always looking for a proxy war with the Yorubas is still a child mentally or incredibly naive because of a "nice Igbo friend" or Igbo toto.

They will take advantage of anything, #EndSARS for example, to attack Yorubas stealthily like the eternally vindictive cowards they are.

Every single thread here these day regarding events in the SW, over the Fulani menace, is started by Igbos.

Look at them jumping from thread to thread trying to discredit Yorubas . Just disgusting. Very hateful people. There level of malevolent obsession with the Yorubas should worry 'woke' Yorubas. It is not something we should sleep on. They may not be attacking us directly like Fulanis but they are no less Malevolent in their intentions towards us.
Ogbeni stop the victimhood, Yorubas attack Igbos, Igbos respond in kind with Jara on top sef, so stop biTching over it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2021
ogbuefieze:

Ogbeni stop the victimhood, Yorubas attack Igbos, Igbos respond in kind with Jara on top sef, so stop biTching over it.

Mumu, are you mad? Who is b1tcthing? I am telling you to continue. Your current behaviour is one I predicted as one of those always warning naive Yorubas about the malevolent feelings and hate Igbos harbour towards them , from their civil war loss, that will never go away.

Nothing like the actions of you Igbos to teach those type of Yorubas sense. Same way #EndSARS taught some Yorubas sense about the real intention of most Igbos.

You all made instigating noise online yet Yorubas turned their backs on yesterday's #EndSARS protests.

Say what you will about Yorubas but we learn lessons from mistakes unlike Igbos so make una carry on. Action speaks louder than words so it is best some naive and historically ignorant Yorubas see you lot in action so they learn important lessons talk alone can never show them.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by dignity33: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2021
The truth is bitter Nigeria are not made to be a country, how can you see where your fellow country citizens are fighting and you not law enforcement agent start by attacking poor minority group who knows nothing about that is uncalled for. A spade should be called a spade. Can we all join hand and dissolve this unworkable unions instead of us to be pretending that all is well?
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by dignity33: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Mumu, are you mad? Who is b1tcthing? I am telling you to continue. Your current behaviour is one I predicted as one of those always warning naive Yorubas about the malevolent feelings and hate Igbos harbour towards them , from their civil war loss, that will never go away.

Nothing like the actions of you Igbos to teach those type of Yorubas sense. Same way #EndSARS taught some Yorubas sense about the real intention of most Igbos.

You all made instigating noise online yet Yorubas turned their backs on yesterday's #EndSARS protests.

Say what you will about Yorubas but we learn lessons from mistakes unlike Igbos so make una carry on. Action speaks louder than words so it is best some naive and historically ignorant Yorubas see you lot in action so they learn important lessons talk alone can never show them.
This the only thing that make me hate this so called Union called Nigeria . You can never see Igbo's attacking the whole ethnic minority in there mix simple because their fellow ethnic man had a fight with fellow Nigeria and was killied, the worst they they can do is to hand him over to Police for persecution. why will you attack the innocent one who knows nothing about the incident . Is only Igbo's in entire Black race that are more civilized to resemblance of white race.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2021
You this Ibo guy instigating violence in the North,hmmm ..... well na ur people dey suffer am pass. During my stay in the north whenever there is a riot,those northerners dey kill any non Hausa even if the non Hausa na core Muslim,Dem no send...You know how many investment Ibos get for Kano? continue instigating nonsense ooo,if only you know Ibos are the greatest casualties whenever there is crisis in the north. I can't count the big ibo shops that was burnt in Kano.
So you fools think you are instigating violence against the Yorubas,I pity una
I lost my childhood friend Nonso to one of the riots in Kano and it's still paining me till today

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by dignity33: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Samson0599:
You this Ibo guy instigating violence in the North,hmmm ..... well na ur people dey suffer am pass. During my stay in the north whenever there is a riot,those northerners dey kill any non Hausa even if the non Hausa na core Muslim,Dem no send...You know how many investment Ibos get for Kano? continue instigating nonsense ooo,if only you know Ibos are the greatest casualties whenever there is crisis in the north. I can't count the big ibo shops that was burnt in Kano.
So you fools think you are instigating violence against the Yorubas,I pity una
I lost my childhood friend Nonso to one of the riots in Kano and it's still paining me till today
No igbos instigating any violence they simple urge Yoruba to be civilized in handling issues of ethnicity, igbos don't attack people simple because they had problem with their fellow igbos without asking to know the cause of the fight. You said it that hausas don't know who is who and that is more reason uncivilized attack on innocent people should be condemn there are more terrorist doing harm in the forest and bush, that is where our focus should be not on innocent one doing their legitimate business. Since you have idea that Hausas when provoked attacked only Non-Hausas and at the end is Igbos that felled more victim why then starting the fight ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by hotwax: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Imagine the entire Yoruba nation ganging up against innocent Hausas and killing innocent people doing legitimate business. They should take this to the bank, there will be consequences.

Imagine despite the ongoing genocide against peaceful Hausas, no single page about it made the front page.

Sophisticated accomodators

The entire Yoruba nation.

I guess osogbo. Ile-ife, ede, ilesha, lagos, oyo, ogbomosho, ijebi, abeokuta, epe, ikeja e.t.c are no more Yoruba.

So ibadan people having disagreement with hausas are the only Yoruba nations.

The rest of us are no more Yoruba nation. Omo Igbo...na curse go kill you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by hotwax: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2021
dignity33:
No igbos instigating any violence they simple urge Yoruba to be civilized in handling issues of ethnicity, igbos don't attack people simple because they had problem with their fellow igbos without asking to know the cause of the fight. You said it that hausas don't know who is who and that is more reason uncivilized attack on innocent people should be condemn there are more terrorist doing harm in the forest and bush, that is where our focus should be not on innocent one doing their legitimate business. Since you have idea that Hausas when provoked attacked only Non-Hausas and at the end is Igbos that felled more victim why then starting the fight ?

So all those igbo vs hausas fight in the east, na Yoruba dey come fight am for you. I know you are a paid nairaland mods trying to create thread for traffic. Tribal fight...money making machine for nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by princemillla(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2021
So dumb and baseless

Show me where Yoruba has murdered any Hausa !
U wil just seat in ur house and be inciting violence

@ Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 Seun

this op has violated ur rules by inciting violence

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by sweetonugbu: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Poor hausas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2021
princemillla:
So dumb and baseless

Show me where Yoruba has murdered any Hausa !
U wil just seat in ur house and be inciting violence

Mod this op has violated ur rules by inciting violence

Please dont ever do this again. Don't report these kinds of threads. Leave it here and let it run so naive and 'sophisticated' Yorubas can learn bi gbo gbo won she wole si wa Lara.

See that OP wrote that Yorubas should "stop the massacre of innocent Hausas across SW". Why write such a wicked and evil thing when no such is going on?

Is this not how DJ Witch Switch promoted tells of a "massacre" that then precipitated days of looting, killing, riots and arson that threatened to engulf the SW? All Yorubas need to learn from this is the evil intentions of Igbos so kindly leave these sort of thread to run. They are great teaching tools.

When someone can casually accuse Yorubas of "massacre" of "innocent"Hausas "across the SW" you think their deliberate and wicked lies is not an attempt to create problems for Yorubas and the SW?

Let mumu Yorubas read and learn.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2021
dignity33:
You are a real hypocrite trying to buy northern favor...na wa ooo nairaland Sha
Did they just burnt their shops abi you didn't hear that they killed a yoruba man , naturally this provoked the hoodlums to burn their shops.
If Yorubas haven't done anything same you lots will still call Yoruba cowards and slaves.I don't really know what some of you want I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Please dont ever do this again. Don't report these kinds of threads. Leave it here and let it run so naive and 'sophisticated' Yorubas can learn bi gbo gbo won she wole si wa Lara.

See that OP wrote that Yorubas should "stop the massacre of innocent Hausas across SW". Why write such a wicked and evil thing when no such is going on?

Is this not how DJ Witch Switch promoted tells of a "massacre" that then precipitated days of looting, killing, riots and arson that threatened to engulf the SW? All Yorubas need to learn from this is the evil intentions of Igbos so kindly leave these sort of thread to run. They are great teaching tools.

When someone can casually accuse Yorubas of "massacre" of "innocent"Hausas "across the SW" you think their deliberate and wicked lies is not an attempt to create problems for Yorubas and the SW?

You can imagine and na them dey loose pass

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by princemillla(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

I understand bro but too expensive just a write up. This can escalate tensions and who know what could emanate from it
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by adeolakemi: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2021
area74:
How much are you being paid by Atiku to deliberately spread malicious information that could end the country that your desperate benefactor is hoping to lead as the president?

I can read in between the lines and what you people intend to achieve politically.

A lot of people are frustrated in the country and no thanks to the bad governance of the president. If there is reprisal attacks in the north which I don't pray for, Nigeria will go up in flames because there will likely be counter attacks down south.

Please be guided. What we need in this country is a social justice where every citizen will be treated equally irrespective of their tribes.

No one should be treated or seen as a conquered slave in our own country.
please be specific when mentioning south ,please say southwest will attack not the entire south

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Alba3: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

They open negative and fake news thread every minute against Yoruba to fight their proxy war against Yoruba. They fail to know that when it starts in SW, million of them will also suffer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Needs Referendum Not Asylum – Nnamdi Kanu Replies UK Govt / Pics: Do Girls Really Do This? / Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.