Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas (2653 Views)

Scores Killed As Yoruba Youths Attack Innocent Hausas In Fagba, Lagos / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by hotwax: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Please dont ever do this again. Don't report these kinds of threads. Leave it here and let it run so naive and 'sophisticated' Yorubas can learn bi gbo gbo won she wole si wa Lara.

See that OP wrote that Yorubas should "stop the massacre of innocent Hausas across SW". Why write such a wicked and evil thing when no such is going on?

Is this not how DJ Witch Switch promoted tells of a "massacre" that then precipitated days of looting, killing, riots and arson that threatened to engulf the SW? All Yorubas need to learn from this is the evil intentions of Igbos so kindly leave these sort of thread to run. They are great teaching tools.

When someone can casually accuse Yorubas of "massacre" of "innocent"Hausas "across the SW" you think their deliberate and wicked lies is not an attempt to create problems for Yorubas and the SW?

Let mumu Yorubas read and learn.

Nairaland Igbos r driven by hate. They are just hate group. They are cowards hiding behind keyboard. If you see them in real life, they are nice people.

I have never seen a set of cowards
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by adeolakemi: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

It is fake love and hypocritical concern for the Hausas. Any Yoruba who does not know Igbo are always looking for a proxy war with the Yorubas is still a child mentally or incredibly naive because of a "nice Igbo friend" or Igbo toto.

They will take advantage of anything, #EndSARS for example, to attack Yorubas stealthily like the eternally vindictive cowards they are.

Every single thread here these day regarding events in the SW, over the Fulani menace, is started by Igbos.

Look at them jumping from thread to thread trying to discredit Yorubas . Just disgusting. Very hateful people. There level of malevolent obsession with the Yorubas should worry 'woke' Yorubas. It is not something we should sleep on. They may not be attacking us directly like Fulanis but they are no less Malevolent in their intentions towards us.
you people started in back in 2015 when the military were killing Igbos and terming then terrorist , the mockery on Igbos by Yorubas were mind blowing so it's Igbos turn the reciprocate the gesture , the learnt faster
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by princemillla(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2021
hotwax:

Nairaland Igbos r driven by hate. They are just hate group. They are cowards hiding behind keyboard. If you see them in real life, they are nice people.

I have never seen a set of cowards

U can’t define someone who is driving by hate being nice. They may look good in the face but venom filled their stomach

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Yoruba people should be guided. Stop the massacre of innocent Hausas across SW.

Stop the genocide against innocent Hausas.

Stop attacking innocent Hausas doing legitimate business in the towns.

Fulanis herdsmen are in the bush not town.

Hausa/Fulanis (not armed herdsmen) are peaceful. Stop the genocide now.

Stop it NOW!!!

#HausaLivesMatter

Brother of DJ witch Switch, how far? We are guilty of the "massacre" of innocent Hausas "across the SW" ba?

Cool. Now run along to Canada and get your own asylum too lying to some racist white folks who back the forceful put down of insurrection in the USA but are only aggrieved when such happens in Nigeria and Africa.

Your IPOB masters will no doubt be proud of your effort to set the SW on fire again, perhaps cause the death of many Yorubas in the North also, and get yourself out of the "Zoo" too with your deliberate lies aimed at promoting chaos. Good days work. Well done.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Alba3: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2021
dignity33:
No igbos instigating any violence they simple urge Yoruba to be civilized in handling issues of ethnicity, igbos don't attack people simple because they had problem with their fellow igbos without asking to know the cause of the fight. You said it that hausas don't know who is who and that is more reason uncivilized attack on innocent people should be condemn there are more terrorist doing harm in the forest and bush, that is where our focus should be not on innocent one doing their legitimate business. Since you have idea that Hausas when provoked attacked only Non-Hausas and at the end is Igbos that felled more victim why then starting the fight ?

However, you're rejoicing that your ESN is killing Fulani children and ladies in your east.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by adeolakemi: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Samson0599:
You this Ibo guy instigating violence in the North,hmmm ..... well na ur people dey suffer am pass. During my stay in the north whenever there is a riot,those northerners dey kill any non Hausa even if the non Hausa na core Muslim,Dem no send...You know how many investment Ibos get for Kano? continue instigating nonsense ooo,if only you know Ibos are the greatest casualties whenever there is crisis in the north. I can't count the big ibo shops that was burnt in Kano.
So you fools think you are instigating violence against the Yorubas,I pity una
I lost my childhood friend Nonso to one of the riots in Kano and it's still paining me till today
lol Yoruba always losing an igbo friend just to prove a point omo you didn't loose any body
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by hotwax: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2021
adeolakemi:
you people started in back in 2015 when the military were killing Igbos and terming then terrorist , the mockery on Igbos by Yorubas were mind blowing so it's Igbos turn the reciprocate the gesture , the learnt faster

What are you reciprocating? Fulanis is a menace to all. Yoruba, yubo, edo, benue even hausas.

Your mumuness no be here. N.kanu started ipob by insulting Yoruba ancestors. Go and listen to his broadcasts in the 2016, 2017. He cursed yorubas daily. So you expect us to support him?

Is it not recently when he has reached maturity that he is extending hands of friendship to yorubas.

if you go to twitter now, yorubas are rallying around him. Myself for example

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by hotwax: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Alba3:

However, you're rejoicing that your ESN is killing Fulani children and ladies in your east.

ESN and Sunday Igboho are only chasing fulanis settlers. The real fulanis fighters with ak-47 are in deep bush and interstate boundaries under the protection of military and police.

I will challenge you ESN follower to post a video of a caught fulanis herdsmen with ak-47 and automatic rifles. None..the settlements they burnt are for non combatants. Keep receiving yourselves
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2021
princemillla:

I understand bro but too expensive just a write up. This can escalate tensions and who know what could emanate from it

Brother what will be will be. Igbos won't stop writing hateful things they hope to use to instigate chaos and anarchy with hope of (1) gaining Biafra and (2) getting even with Yorubas they blame and will always blame for their civil war defeat and humiliation.

If anything, I see Yorubas as guilty of being the only ethnic group unprepared for an ethnic strife because too many of our people are walking around with our heads in the cloud with liberal, progressive, tolerant and accommodating disposition towards others while they harbour hate and malevolence in their hearts for us.

Fulanis are bringing it openly and violently while cowardly Igbos are prosecuting their fight through using social media to instigate chaos and anarchy at every chance they get.

If we are going to be liberated for good, and for the progress of our people, then we must be prepared to learn bitter lessons that may be initially painful but very useful to teach some Yorubas how we must manage our stay in Nigeria , with enemies on all sides, from now on.

Yes Lagos suffered devastation from the #EndSARS misinformation of DJ Witch Switch etal but yesterday's protest, that Yorubas shunned, is proof we learnt important lessons from the development we would not have had the opportunity to learn had #EndSARS desperados not hijacked the protest to try and satisfy their vested interests. Teething pain bruv. Always needed in life.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Stop it NOW!!!

#HausaLivesMatter
...i strongly condemn this too... I expect all sensible yorubas to do same

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Alba3:

They open negative and fake news thread every minute against Yoruba to fight their proxy war against Yoruba. They fail to know that when it starts in SW, million of them will also suffer.

True. Yet can Igbos ever learn? Capital 'NEVER' because the hate in their heart is far greater than the commonsense in their head.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by ogbuefieze: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
OneTemplate:

Mumu, are you mad? Who is b1tcthing? I am telling you to continue. Your current behaviour is one I predicted as one of those always warning naive Yorubas about the malevolent feelings and hate Igbos harbour towards them , from their civil war loss, that will never go away.

Nothing like the actions of you Igbos to teach those type of Yorubas sense. Same way #EndSARS taught some Yorubas sense about the real intention of most Igbos.

You all made instigating noise online yet Yorubas turned their backs on yesterday's #EndSARS protests.

Say what you will about Yorubas but we learn lessons from mistakes unlike Igbos so make una carry on. Action speaks louder than words so it is best some naive and historically ignorant Yorubas see you lot in action so they learn important lessons talk alone can never show them[/s].

Dude what's with you and typing long pointless essays, who has time to read all that garbage grin, egbon you're one really frustrated mentally unstable individual, seek help fast before that imaginary Igbo nemesis or giant chasing you in your dreams catches up with you grin
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by tamdun: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Why twisting everything to suit your narrative you Ipob Terrorist with hidden agenda.

Hausa man killed Yoruba cold blooded, Yoruba retaliated without even killing single Hausa you're here attributing it to Killer herders.

Nonsense
Why u dey reply them? I pray that God should answer their prayers, let hausa people start their own up north, let see how Nyamuri go escape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Brother of DJ witch Switch, how far? We are guilty of the "massacre" of innocent Hausas "across the SW" ba?

Cool. Now run along to Canada and get your own asylum too lying to some racist white folks who back the forceful put down of insurrection in the USA but are only aggrieved when such happens in Nigeria and Africa.

Your IPOB masters will no doubt be proud of your effort to set the SW on fire again, perhaps cause the death of many Yorubas in the North also, and get yourself out of the "Zoo" too with your deliberate lies aimed at promoting chaos. Good days work. Well done.
On the contrary,na Ibos dey hear am for north pass,if you see the way those locals hate Ibos in the north ehn ,no be here. I was born in Kano and grew up there...Leave these ones wey dey invite violence,they are only setting the north against their brothers in the north
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by anurd1991: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Stop this your ethnic jingoism, those people are criminal. This is not a matter of Yoruba or not, u can't be killing people and go Scot free in respective of your tribe.

Beside, the rate at which some politicians want to divide this country is alarming. Is it because of 2023? If u think the only way to prevent Southwest to emerge winner is to cause a discord between them and the north, u are missing it completely. Well, 2023 election will take care of itself. That's it. Either u are Atikukate or Atikuearlier, that's your own cup of tea.

IamAtikulate:

Stop it NOW!!!

#HausaLivesMatter

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2021
ogbuefieze:
[s]

Dude what's with you and typing long pointless essays, who has time to read all that garbage grin, egbon you're one really frustrated mentally unstable individual, seek help fast before that imaginary Igbo nemesis or giant chasing you in your dreams catches up with you grin

Lol. How was your #EndSARS protest yesterday? Is it not the failure to instigate anarchy yesterday leading to una pain and running stomach today? Mumu.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2021
anurd1991:
Stop this your ethnic jingoism, those people are criminal. This is not a matter of Yoruba or not, u can't be killing people and go Scot free in respective of your tribe.

Beside, the rate at which some politicians want to divide this country is alarming. Is it because of 2023? If u think the only way to prevent Southwest to emerge winner is to cause a discord between them and the north, u are missing it completely. Well, 2023 election will take care of itself. That's it. Either u are Atikukate or Atikuearlier, that's your own cup of tea.
Those people are not criminals. The criminals are in the bushes. Go there and flush them out.

Some of you Yorubas cannot make a statement without viewing it in the prism of 2023.

STOP KILLING HAUSAS
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

You guys committed henious genocide against Hausas in Fagba, nobody gave a hoot.

Now you guys are repeating the same thing in Ibadan and you expect sensible people to keep quite ba?

The bad elements are in the bushes. Go there and flush them out and leave peaceful Hausas.

So you are afraid of reprisals and you guys were busy cheering the thugs as the carry out their massacre?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2021
hotwax:

The entire Yoruba nation.

I guess osogbo. Ile-ife, ede, ilesha, lagos, oyo, ogbomosho, ijebi, abeokuta, epe, ikeja e.t.c are no more Yoruba.

So ibadan people having disagreement with hausas are the only Yoruba nations.

The rest of us are no more Yoruba nation. Omo Igbo...na curse go kill you
Fagba carried out their own genocide few months ago and you were bragging about it online.

Where is Fagba?

Did your Governors condemn the killing? Did your Governor condemned the recent killings in Ibadan.

How many people have been arrested?

Yorubas nation are behind the massacre or do you want me to start screenshoting posts of known Yorubas on his forum about the genocide in Ibadan and how they were jubilating?
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by hotwax: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Fagba carried out their own genocide few months ago and you were bragging about it online.

Where is Fagba?

Did your Governors condemn the killing? Did your Governor condemned the recent killings in Ibadan.

How many people have been arrested?

Yorubas nation are behind the massacre or do you want me to start screenshoting posts of known Yorubas on his forum about the genocide in Ibadan and how they were jubilating?

Fagba is street in lagos. I guess you don't know how many towns there in Yoruba land.

Well, your kind will come here to post about how

Yorubas were running away when hausas are killing them
How they are cowards.

Now when yorubas are killing them, you are still here crying ...

Tell us..what kind of mental illness you have.

You want Yoruba killed so you can be happy and mock them...and you don't want them to raise a finger...

Anytime yorubas raise a finger, it pains you to the marrow..

You are here claiming to be peaceful..but we know the evil in your mind towards yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Zooposki:

Are you not Igbo? Why the sudden love for Hausas?
I am Igbo, work regularly takes me to Kano. I am currently in Zaria, though I will be leaving today and will return next week.

I don't have any single Yoruba friend though we relate very well but I have over 100 in the north.

Again, Ndi Igbos don't support injustice. Go to the bush and flush out Fulanis and leave innocent Hausas.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by ogbuefieze: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

[s]Lol. How was your #EndSARS protest yesterday? Is it not the failure to instigate anarchy yesterday leading to una pain and running stomach today? Mum[/s]u.
Oponu wetin concern me with your ENDSARS rubbish protest? it was mainly jobless yoruba miscreants and their so called influencers and activists that showed up. I was more focused on yoruba hoodlums who were stupidly looking to rope and bait Igbos into their madness, so they could find an excuse to loot and burn Igbo owned businesses.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2021
hotwax:

Fagba is street in lagos. I guess you don't know how many towns there in Yoruba land.

Well, your kind will come here to post about how

Yorubas were running away when hausas are killing them
How they are cowards.

Now when yorubas are killing them, you are still here crying ...

Tell us..what kind of mental illness you have.

You want Yoruba killed so you can be happy and mock them...and you don't want them to raise a finger...

Anytime yorubas raise a finger, it pains you to the marrow..

You are here claiming to be peaceful..but we know the evil in your mind towards yoruba
If killing innocent Hausas is Yoruba definition of defending Yoruba land, then your guys are the greater evil.

Go to the bush and leave innocent Hausas alone.

So you are afraid of reprisals and you are busy with the genocide in Ibadan.

He that is not ready for war should not beg for war. We understand the pattern, if we dont call out this madness today, you guys will focus your hate on innocent Chinedus doing legitimate business in SW.

EndSARS, End Xenophobia are fresh in our minds and we saw how you guys weaponized it against Ndi Igbo.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by anurd1991: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Sorry for your inability to comprehend my comment.

Good bye.

IamAtikulate:

Those people are not criminals. The criminals are in the bushes. Go there and flush them out.

Some of you Yorubas cannot make a statement without viewing it in the prism of 2023.

STOP KILLING HAUSAS
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

You guys committed henious genocide against Hausas in Fagba, nobody gave a hoot.

Now you guys are repeating the same thing in Ibadan and you expect sensible people to keep quite ba?

The bad elements are in the bushes. Go there and flush them out and leave peaceful Hausas.

So you are afraid of reprisals and you guys were busy cheering the thugs as the carry out their massacre?

Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Monogamy:
I really don't know how a particular region has taken the events in SW for head like gala.

What do you people intend to gain?

Incite one another so that war can start between the 2 region?

We now know more better, you guys can only try...
So calling out your madness is incitement abi? Your sifia pain never start be that.

Your DPO killed innocent Amotekun that arrested a herdmen but guys did nothing but na innocent people una dey attack
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

may the reprisals happen and may you be caught in it.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Stop it NOW!!!

#HausaLivesMatter

Are Fulani kidnappers not attacking innocent Yorubas?
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2021
htdot:
So low of the Yorubas.... They will leave the killer herdsmen and attack the innocent hausa

Will you sharap there? The Fulanis , are the not attacking innocent Yorubas?
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Samson0599:
may the reprisals happen and may you be caught in it.
LOL.
I didn't commit any genocide and will never. Life is sacrosanct.
Re: Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas by IamAtikulate: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
divinecode101:

Are Fulani kidnappers not attacking innocent Yorubas?
Go after the kidnappers and leave innocent Hausas and Fulanis out.
Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead / See What Northern Elders Forum Spokesman, Baba Ahmed Said About Peter Obi(photo / IPOB kidnap 15 boys to cut their head PHOTOS (ESN vs ESN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.