Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For (7331 Views)

The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / Fayose: Buhari Has Failed In Securing Nigerians. "Mr Integrity, My Foot" / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
VaselineCrew:

With all you’ve said, I’m sure 1000 randomly selected Nigerians would rather emigrate to the U.S, than would 1000 randomly selected Americans want to relocate to your country were you are still discussing COW IN 2021.

Mtcheew, keep lying to yourself. If not for white man, where will you even see the internet and phone you’re using to reply me

Of course you are right. The disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX is far more prone in one than the other.

You are talking about a people who believe in themselves vs a people who don't even know who they are let alone believe anything good can come out from themselves. grin
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
WORDWORLD:

English is not hard for me at all. If I was to make the comment you made I would have used the word BRIBE directly and not CHEAT. grin Bribe means bribe but cheat takes many forms. It's a compound word, stealing is cheating, yahoo-yahoo is cheating, bribery is cheating and it goes on grin

Anyway thank you for telling us what you meant lol........English master.

As a matter of fact one of the reasons these expatriates prefer Nigeria to home is because they are treated larger than life in Nigeria by Nigerians who worship them like gods mainly because these Nigerians suffer from INFERIORITY complex grin

Why will any one want to return home to where he or she is treated as a none entity it's only human nature to prefer where you are treated like a king than just one of the masses.
You self don talk am.
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by iyapont: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Believe this at your own risk...this happened in MALI
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Litmus: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
So a snapshot of individuals dialoguing on twitter in ways you don't appricate suddenly means Nigerians are cows, mad, insane and so on. It never occurred to some of you that there will be many Nigerians that also support this mister Macaroni and will voice thire concerns and appreciation for him in appropriately caring ways ?

And what even gives you the moral or intellectual high grounds to even insult an entire nation based on your disapproval of a few people's position on twitter when it escapes your inteligence that even more of you on this Niaraland thread are expressing the opposite position evident in you condemning them? Are you individuals not also Nigerians ?

Apart from all that, you can't entirely dismiss some people that wonder if Macaroni did what he did altruistically for Nigeria and not cynically for his own media brand. Does he not now have "hero of the people", (some of them at least) bragging rights?
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by leokid866: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oh please......I don't think they mean him bad, I think they are just trying to draw humor and move on, I'm sure even freaky freakys guys are laughing now too......it doesn't mean they are less concerned for his welfare.
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
SegFault:

You self don talk am.

Yes I already did with the bolded.

WORDWORLD:

Yet, I know quite a good number of expatriates, Americans, Dutch, Chinese, Germans, Lebanese....South Africans who have come to prefer Nigeria to home. Why?!

My dear brother/ sister every country of the world has different places for different faces it depends upon what level you are privileged to attain. Life will always be filled with challenges.
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Kennyswag: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dreyton36:

Na Dem abeg shift
mumu person
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Dreyton36: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
mumu person

Ur mileh mumu
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Kennyswag: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dreyton36:

Ur mileh mumu
cursed worthless fraudster
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by Dreyton36: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
cursed worthless fraudster

Ur mileh
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by vhykeeytor(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
mostly Hausas and their Yoruba slaves
Re: See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For by hegelian: 1:37am On Feb 15, 2021
omenka:
What nonsense. Did they ask him to "fight for them"?

I dont understand where you.people.get your ideas from. Where and when did they meet that he was asked by them to fight for them? He is fighting for himself.

so when PMB, tinubu protested against GEJ in 2014, telling us they were doing it for us, they lied abi cos by your words now, they were doing it for themselves abi?? when you make noise here and rant against the bad policies of GEJ and championed PMB, you were doing it for usrself claiming you were doing it for us which mean you are a lair too...you my friend when we point fingers, we should know that rest point back at us so dont be a hypocrite and always resist to shalaye...pmb miscreant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics / I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! / Senate - No More Hard Labour For Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.