Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6062 Views)

Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Desperately Ready To Marry One Man (PHOTOS) / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Donspicey: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirDelight:

Whether you're offered #50k or more, you should get prepared for the worst ahead.

Carbon is very professional in dealing with customers though wink

Not a salary earner though......

Wat abt the interest rate
Re: . by FalseProphet1(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2021
NewLogicalMind:

I am not a Sokoloan agent but I have a lot of admiration and respect for Sokoloan.

The way they handle their business is the best way to do it in a country like Nigeria where people borrow and refuse to pay back.

You have just come here to write your half truths while trying to make yourself look innocent but from experience I can bet my last penny that you willfully refused to repay the loan and this is what forced them to adopt a hard stance with you!
Exactly.

One of the problems many Nigerians make is that they avoid picking up the calls of the loan agents when they call them.

If you borrow money from soko loan, they won't just start messaging your contact unless they notice that you're trying to play them, like not picking up your calls whenever they call, lying that you're in the bank to pay and there's crowd and many other childish excuses.

Soko loan transfers your file to a agent every week which means that on after your due day, you have at least one week extra to pay back your loan. So what you should do is to try and call the agent, beg them and promise to pay in 5 days time, before that time elapses show comittment by paying at least 60% of your loan, then a new agent will be assigned to your case for another one week. Meaning you have two weeks to clear your debt. You can now pay off your remaining balance.

I'm not an agent there either I've once been a customer back then, and that's how I worked with them. Always keep communication with them open and try to be honest with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by nedekid: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2021
ayusco85:

Very wicked and heartless, their loan rates is very annoying
But you saw the rate and had the option to blackout. Once you chose to collect then you are comfortable with the rates and should not complain.

1 Like

Re: . by nedekid: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Atiku:

Shut up!!! Their heart wasn’t wicked when they gave you the loan bah? Time don reach to pay now you dey bring leg come out make person look your face help you pay. Your mugu... sorry, your helper go soon come.
That is the attitude of most Nigerians. They collect loans without any projected source of income to pay back or they find more important things to use the money for when it is time to repay, most outrighyly have no plans to pay.
You know what? They make interest rates higher and loans more difficult for the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: . by nedekid: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
Dreyton36:
If anyone defames you just because you took a loan and couldn't meet up with the payment, that simply means they don't want the money anymore

Any loan company who will keep adding extra charges daily for the days you didn't pay your loan is a thief and nothing but a thief fvck agreement

Sending sms to people's contacts and taming them thieves that they made away with company funds , and at the end of the day when the money gets paid , how will they erase the defamation and insult ?

I know it's wrong to owe money without paying at the agreed time but most times situations comes and it should be understandable , it's better to get the borrowers arrested through their given details rather than sending sms to their contacts

I took my time one day to view into this so called sokoloan people and realised they're just my fellow loaders in disguise
They don't have no customer love at heart

I also took my time to view into another one called Carbon and realised they're very genuine and they got customers love at heart
Everything about sokoloan whatever is not just right and should be banned from Nigeria

I'm very sure they also own other loan apps that's why everyday that I wake I pray to God on my knees ,

"Dear Lord, pls bless every hustler out there so they won't result to borrowing money cuz life is hard"

That's why I tell people, do whatever gives you money as long as you don't kill , let it be vulcanizer , bricklaying , anything just make money that's the koko

So for example I was that kinda broke guy who wants to take a loan and I happened not to meet up , so they'll send sms to my contacts grin one kobo u no go see again , once u call me na swear I go swear for you

Look at carbon and branch customer reps , they're very well trained and they'll speak to you in a very friendly manner no matter how long it takes to pay them because they understand shit happens , it's not good to breach agreements on the negative side of it but it's not also good to defame people

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Which one is "customers love again"?
If you take loan, pay the money simple! Don't you realise it is peoples money? That people place those funds with sokoloan, carbon etc as interest bearing deposits and that sokoloan cannot tell them that because 1 or 2 lagbaja did not pay so they default in making payments to depositors when due.
Re: . by Donspicey: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2021
SIONKPO1:

you must have an account with them and you can easily download from google play

I have acct with dem but can they give more than 50k for a start?......
Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Donspicey:

I have acct with dem but can they give more than 50k for a start?......
check through the app
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Donspicey:

Not a salary earner though......

Wat abt the interest rate

Avoid loan Apps if you could, bro.
I won't say more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2021
SirDelight:
ATTENTION!MAKING THE FAMILY LIVES OF THE **** MISERABLE IS A THIEF FROM THEIR FAMILY WITH THE NAME ***** (0806134****) WHO STOLE MONEY FROM A COMPANY AND IS REFUSING TO PAY. THE PUBLIC IS WARNED OF THIS FAMILY AS THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE THIEVES. THEY WILL BE CAUGHT BY SECURITIES

The SokoLoan agent called me on phone and I told her to be patient as I'm also running around to pay off the debt. I even said I would pay up everything with default charges. She hung up & started sending different threatening messages. The message above (bolded) was sent to all my contacts. I had to turn off my phone because the calls were too much. How would they correct this defamation after paying them?

I know they have many agents on this forum who would start defending them, but just know that "only God knows tomorrow". It's my turn today,,,, it could be yours tomorrow.

You said you will pay default charges or you sign agreement with them that you will pay default charges
Re: . by queenfascaa: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Oh oh.... and u are not their again....tell me what exactly is best about that ehn? Even people that have just a day due time ...d best dey could do is to blackmail.... let's be truthful to ourselves its not fair... Good loan company do push people to d extent of blackmailing n all sorts... try other loan companies and see...don't even compare this yeeyee sokoloan or whatever to fair money or carbon they are not an hungry loan company... smash d best or whatsoever u called them... their customer Care or probably dos dry hire for one day customer Care lack customers approach..they curse nothing they won't say to u....
I am not a Sokoloan agent but I have a lot of admiration and respect for Sokoloan.

The way they handle their business is the best way to do it in a country like Nigeria where people borrow and refuse to pay back.

You have just come here to write your half truths while trying to make yourself look innocent but from experience I can bet my last penny that you willfully refused to repay the loan and this is what forced them to adopt a hard stance with you![/quote]
Re: . by queenfascaa: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2021
Don't dare try it my brother if u love ur reputation ...
However u can try standard loan company online but not all these soko or whatever
Re: . by Inspiration007: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2021
FinanceHub:

We give personal loans to salary earners who are based in Lagos.

To make enquiries please contact us through our email address - financeandloanshub@gmail.com

You give loans to fish farmers based in Lagos? I know of someone
Re: . by Refinedbeing(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok thanks
Try apply for Nigeria government loan via NIRSAL.
Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Try apply for Nigeria government loan via NIRSAL.
thanks i will I it work n my phone or it must be cafe?
Re: . by Refinedbeing(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
thanks i will I it work n my phone or it must be cafe?
Smartphones sure can.
Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Smartphones sure can.
ok, because npower own refused to work n my phone until I went to cafe
Re: . by FinanceHub: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Inspiration007:

You give loans to fish farmers based in Lagos? I know of someone

We only give loans to salary earners
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
FinanceHub:

We only give loans to salary earners
what about ondo state,Akure to be precise?am civil servant their
Re: . by Jaybee8181(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Don't take loans if you're not ready for whatever comes with it
Re: . by FinanceHub: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Volkswagen90:
what about ondo state,Akure to be precise?am civil servant their

We do not give unsecured loans to people who reside outside Lagos State.

Our previous attempts to do so had unpleasant consequences for us
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
FinanceHub:

We do not give unsecured loans to people who reside outside Lagos State.

Our previous attempts to do so had unpleasant consequences for us
Well,thanks,
Re: . by eyitayoit(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2021
SirDelight:
ATTENTION!MAKING THE FAMILY LIVES OF THE **** MISERABLE IS A THIEF FROM THEIR FAMILY WITH THE NAME ***** (0806134****) WHO STOLE MONEY FROM A COMPANY AND IS REFUSING TO PAY. THE PUBLIC IS WARNED OF THIS FAMILY AS THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE THIEVES. THEY WILL BE CAUGHT BY SECURITIES

The SokoLoan agent called me on phone and I told her to be patient as I'm also running around to pay off the debt. I even said I would pay up everything with default charges. She hung up & started sending different threatening messages. The message above (bolded) was sent to all my contacts. I had to turn off my phone because the calls were too much. How would they correct this defamation after paying them?

I know they have many agents on this forum who would start defending them, but just know that "only God knows tomorrow". It's my turn today,,,, it could be yours tomorrow.

Please send a screenshot of the message to digitalrightsadvocacy@gmail.com. Their actions violated section 24 of Cybercrime Act of 2015. The group is collecting evidence so as to file a criminal complaint against such App.

1 Like

Re: . by drsibz66(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2021
All these sokoloan and thelikes cant operate in countries with laws. Its cos nigeria is a lawless country thats why they are here. Defamation of character is a very serious offence only the court and security operatives can send such message to the public. Loan default is not theft. There are penalties for loan defualt like low credit score, refusal of future loans.

You cant try this in developed nations you will pay dearly for defamation. If they really registered companies there are insurances that covers for bad debt.

And one last thing you can go to jail for giving out loans with extreme interest rate because there is an interest rate that is suppose to universal according to each countries financial policies . These fake loan companies dont even have an office, just tell them you moming to their office and request for an address, you will be amazed by their response. They do all there businesses offline to avoid security operatives .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Gay Body Builders Who Fell In Love At The Gym(pictures) / Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.