Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife (3840 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by ricson11(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll5bksyicIU?si=jHCOATn5fZ7S6hMg

While we were married, Nedu became very insecure after he found out that his first son is not his.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Shapeaso: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2023
Hmm... Madam clap for yourself. Tuueeehhh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by searchng4love: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2023
ricson11:

While we were married, Nedu became very insecure after he found out that his first son is not his.

Iranu abasha... Shameless implement

10 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Tinububalls: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Justify your foolishness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Uchenna10(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Very wicked woman....taa.... nedu should just move on abeg....women own worse....they keep blaming men for everything

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2023
That's wickedness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Ever8090: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2023
Mtcheewww...who is she and who is Nedu
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2023
She already figured it out that Nedu is an idiot...some men are so stoopid and daft.... no be her fault.... why she no come try ham with another man

3 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by MuMuOnBail: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa ooo

Now I understand why a great researcher said women think flatword (Shallow) due to the structure of their flat pxssy.

Imagine the audacity?

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by siofra(f): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Yes.
That's because Nedu came and persuaded her to leave her relationship with her ex (she was already pregnant) and married her immediately.
It's not like she was being deceptive.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by pacino26(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2023
I can see some defense ministers already serving what's left in their brain. People should not prescribe pills they can't swallow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Angel55555(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Shameless Woman.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Justbehave(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2023
Angel55555:
Shameless Woman.
Very,very shameless.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Ensa777(f): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2023
poshestmina:
I just wonder if this type of people don't have families or friends to advise them!.

Madam ,on behalf of 'reasonable ' few Nigerian evening and midnight newspapers ,you are a disgrace and a total shame!

Stop, please stop this madness!!!!

It gets crazier grin
The said child was her sister's husband's baby. As in she was sleeping with her inlaw then Nedu came and wife'd her without knowing she was pregnant already.

It's an old story btw .It's also why Nedu turned Red pill and rshp coach grin.

17 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by siofra(f): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2023
poshestmina:
I just wonder if this type of people don't have families or friends to advise them!.

Madam ,on behalf of 'reasonable ' few Nigerian evening and midnight newspapers ,you are a disgrace and a total shame!

Miss me with your ignorance undecided
Did you watch where the woman was interviewed
She did not cheat on Nedu. She never cheated on him.
Instead she was cheating on her ex with Nedu, then she got pregnant and Nedu married her. He never questioned the paternity of the child. And Nedu knew she was cheating on her ex with him.
She did not lie to him that the child was his.
Fact check before coming here to say rubbish.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by siofra(f): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2023
poshestmina:

And please stop this pickmeism.
Can't you pass your message without insulting me? Be civil, as a mature woman, I expected better from you, as I didn't go out of my way to provoke you first.
It seems like you have something against me and me calling out Nigerian men on this forum. If you do, talk about it like a mature person and stop throwing insults like you have something against me from the past.
Mynd44, Dominique, Oam4j rule 2

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Sonnobax15(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2023
grin
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Blitzking: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2023
ricson11:

How man go just loose guard
Babe am pregnant...u assume say na you get am.
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by izonborn098(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
U cannot be sleeping with plenty guys and just pin the result of leg spreading on one on them ... Ko proper naaaa...

I mean ...Fvcking around like person they swear for is already an irresponsible thing..then dumping Mr A's pregnancy on Mr B is a pro max level witchcraft....

I don't just get Women...they don't like being responsible for the consequences of their actions ...
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by zed7: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
If men committed paternity fraud, they would have been a law for them to be jailed. Paternity fraud is a crime and women should be jailed for deceit.

There are men who will voluntarily accept another man's child as theirs. Men should be told the truth from the start, those who'll accept will accept but deceiving a man for years - a woman deserves jail time.

11 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by poshestmina(f): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
siofra:

Miss me with your ignorance undecided
Did you watch where the woman was interviewed
She did not cheat on Nedu. She never cheated on him.
Instead she was cheating on her ex with Nedu, then she got pregnant and Nedu married her. He never questioned the paternity of the child. And Nedu knew she was cheating on her ex with him.
She did not lie to him that the child was his.
Fact check before coming here to say rubbish.

She "didn't lie to him" and didn't tell him the child wasn't his either...

Did Nedu relate/loved the kid as his own or as a foster/stepfather?

If he was aware ,there will never be a need for the DNA test in the first place.
Who Will carry out a DNA test on a child that he/she knows doesn't belong to him/her?

I have few monikers I take 'personal' on here and you will never be one on them.

First and last time you should be in my mention Siofra.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by Freelancerr(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
See as they carry pikin pin for Nedu Wazobia's head and the slowpoke no quickly know on time.

E get luck if not e for waste him hard earn money train the kid.
This is what you get when you marry a girl that is meant for the street.

NB: check my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me show u how to read your cheating partner WhatsApp messages directly on ur phone.

Hold your 1k ooo before I teach u.

make you for know who you wan marry earlier, either you send her back to the street .
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by CooldipoMPS: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Go and sin no more,

He has moved on!
Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
poshestmina:

She "didn't lie to him" and didn't tell him the child wasn't his either...

Did Nedu relate/loved the kid as his own or as a foster/stepfather?

If he was aware ,there will never be a need for the DNA test in the first place.
Who Will carry out a DNA test on a child that he/she knows doesn't belong to him/her?

I have few monikers I take 'personal' on here and you will never be one on them.

First and last time you should be in my mention Siofra.

U have time....

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
siofra:
Yes.
That's because Nedu came and persuaded her to leave her relationship with her ex (she was already pregnant) and married her immediately.
It's not like she was being deceptive.

Critical thinking skills in the trash.

Are you saying that husbands should ask their wives if the pregnancies they are carrying belongs to them isn't it?

Did she tell her husband she was already pregnant for her sisters husband before she married him?

I don't expect you to answer because your critical thinking skills hasn't gotten to that point.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Date good women they won't hear.

They will choose to ignore an honest good woman just because she is not that attractive.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by ConfidentialDoc: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
The nedu guy in question doesn't seem normal to me or is just my eyes ?

1 Like

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
1Sharon:
Date good women they won't hear.

They will choose to ignore an honest good woman just because she is not that attractive.

The fact is...virtually yall can commit paternity fraud if u find urself in the situation, because it's easier than confessing to your husband or man that the baby u are carrying may not be his ....

6 Likes

Re: I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

The fact is...virtually yall can commit paternity fraud if u find urself in the situation, because it's easier than confessing to your husband or man that the baby u are carrying may not be his ....

Who is y'all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back / She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.