Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6070 Views)

Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Desperately Ready To Marry One Man (PHOTOS) / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Inspiration007: 1:56am On Feb 14, 2021
NewLogicalMind:

Those who manage these loan companies are reasonable people and they will make allowances if you are sincere in your approach.

SirDelight and the rest of the deadbeat borrowers will borrow and refuse to pay then when the company decides to use extreme measures to recover it's money they will start complaining that the loan company is wicked

You are right, they're reasonable. I think the OP didn't act well, and she probably thought the OP wasn't going to repay the loan since he's yet to make any financial commitment. Even if I had only #500 with me that day, I would have gone to the bank to psy it. This shows I want to back the loan with no intention of running away with their money

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 14, 2021
SirDelight:

Thanks

But I don't think stealing would be better. Should dying be the only way out?

Shut up!!! Their heart wasn’t wicked when they gave you the loan bah? Time don reach to pay now you dey bring leg come out make person look your face help you pay. Your mugu... sorry, your helper go soon come.

6 Likes

Re: . by naijapips04: 5:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Atiku:

Shut up!!! Their heart wasn’t wicked when they gave you the loan bah? Time don reach to pay now you dey bring leg come out make person look your face help you pay. Your mugu... sorry, your helper go soon come.

Shut up. Your country is owning. The richest you admire so much are all owing billions of Naira. Owing doesn't give them the right to assassinate your character. oP I hope you get to sue them.

1 Like

Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2021
All those loan company are the same,me if I need money I use my GTBANK and the interest rates is okay

1 Like

Re: . by Walkee: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2021
SirDelight:
ATTENTION!MAKING THE FAMILY LIVES OF THE **** MISERABLE IS A THIEF FROM THEIR FAMILY WITH THE NAME ***** (0806134****) WHO STOLE MONEY FROM A COMPANY AND IS REFUSING TO PAY. THE PUBLIC IS WARNED OF THIS FAMILY AS THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE THIEVES. THEY WILL BE CAUGHT BY SECURITIES

The SokoLoan agent called me on phone and I told her to be patient as I'm also running around to pay off the debt. I even said I would pay up everything with default charges. She hung up & started sending different threatening messages. The message above (bolded) was sent to all my contacts. I had to turn off my phone because the calls were too much. How would they correct this defamation after paying them?

I know they have many agents on this forum who would start defending them, but just know that "only God knows tomorrow". It's my turn today,,,, it could be yours tomorrow.

don't pay them until they call everyone they lied to and explain to them that it was a lie. Call her and tell her you aren't paying a dime until she repairs your image

2 Likes

Re: . by Dreyton36: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2021
NewLogicalMind:

I am not a Sokoloan agent but I have a lot of admiration and respect for Sokoloan.

The way they handle their business is the best way to do it in a country like Nigeria where people borrow and refuse to pay back.

You have just come here to write your half truths while trying to make yourself look innocent but from experience I can bet my last penny that you willfully refused to repay the loan and this is what forced them to adopt a hard stance with you!

Agent spotted

2 Likes

Re: . by Dreyton36: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2021
If anyone defames you just because you took a loan and couldn't meet up with the payment, that simply means they don't want the money anymore

Any loan company who will keep adding extra charges daily for the days you didn't pay your loan is a thief and nothing but a thief fvck agreement

Sending sms to people's contacts and taming them thieves that they made away with company funds , and at the end of the day when the money gets paid , how will they erase the defamation and insult ?

I know it's wrong to owe money without paying at the agreed time but most times situations comes and it should be understandable , it's better to get the borrowers arrested through their given details rather than sending sms to their contacts

I took my time one day to view into this so called sokoloan people and realised they're just my fellow loaders in disguise
They don't have no customer love at heart

I also took my time to view into another one called Carbon and realised they're very genuine and they got customers love at heart
Everything about sokoloan whatever is not just right and should be banned from Nigeria

I'm very sure they also own other loan apps that's why everyday that I wake I pray to God on my knees ,

"Dear Lord, pls bless every hustler out there so they won't result to borrowing money cuz life is hard"

That's why I tell people, do whatever gives you money as long as you don't kill , let it be vulcanizer , bricklaying , anything just make money that's the koko

So for example I was that kinda broke guy who wants to take a loan and I happened not to meet up , so they'll send sms to my contacts grin one kobo u no go see again , once u call me na swear I go swear for you

Look at carbon and branch customer reps , they're very well trained and they'll speak to you in a very friendly manner no matter how long it takes to pay them because they understand shit happens , it's not good to breach agreements on the negative side of it but it's not also good to defame people

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes

Re: . by Picadelly(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Listen to yourself, so because the amount is 6K you should not pay it back?

Sokoloan is a business and it will only be able to survive and pay it's it's expenses and staff salaries if borrowers repay their loans no matter the amount angry
stop defending evil behavior...this people are wicked.
I never said because its a small amount or big amount that u shouldn't pay...why is there penalty? U heard the Op said she was even communicating with them that she was ready to pay all with the penalties that they should jst give her small time while she run around to get the money to pay but noooo dey won't listen but prefer to call u criminal and all sort to ur contact s does that sound nice?

1 Like

Re: . by Inspiration007: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Midex88:
How do they get your contacts phone number

You grant the app access to your contact,messages and maybe calendar for you loan to be approved.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
They use juju o, avoid them. They wanted me to be working for them for life, thieves. Imagine 50% in 10 days.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Walkee:
don't pay them until they call everyone they lied to and explain to them that it was a lie. Call her and tell her you aren't paying a dime until she repairs your image

Thanks for concern.

I wouldn't mind if they only defame me. But the whole message points accusing finger to my whole family.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Atiku:

Anytime you find yourself in a very tight corner financially, you may decide to take your life instead since you have no loved ones that would miss you.

Ode

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Inspiration007:

You are right, they're reasonable. I think the OP didn't act well, and she probably thought the OP wasn't going to repay the loan since he's yet to make any financial commitment. Even if I had only #500 with me that day, I would have gone to the bank to psy it. This shows I want to back the loan with no intention of running away with their money

Funny enough,,, I tried repaying through their App & the money deducted was even more than the due pay. They claimed they only saw a part payment. I couldn't argue much coz they didn't force me to borrow from them. Na weytin my eyez dey find, e see.

God will not judge them if I was not debited while making the payment. I am not a dubious person. Ojo to ro lo ko eyele po mo adie. Since the inception of the loan apps, I was only forced to use them lately.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

If you borrow and refuse to pay then you also go ahead and stop taking calls from your lender you have committed theft!

If only that would prevent the harassment. They would call you & tell you to get ready for embarrassment in few minutes. The threats would start flying out before you finish begging them on phone. May you never have things to do with them, Oga. That's my prayer for you. I don't blame their agents defending them here though,,, na there dem dey chop.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
NewLogicalMind:

I am not a Sokoloan agent but I have a lot of admiration and respect for Sokoloan.

The way they handle their business is the best way to do it in a country like Nigeria where people borrow and refuse to pay back.

You have just come here to write your half truths while trying to make yourself look innocent but from experience I can bet my last penny that you willfully refused to repay the loan and this is what forced them to adopt a hard stance with you!

God is my witness that the money in question was even deducted in my account while trying to repay through the App. There was an error in paystack payment though & I received 3 debit alerts immediately. Just few days I requested,,, to visit my bank & the defamatory texts start flowing around
Re: . by Walkee: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
SirDelight:

Thanks for concern.

I wouldn't mind if they only defame me. But the whole message points accusing finger to my whole family.
the more reason you shouldn't pay. If you have the money snap or screenshot it and send to her then tell her you aren't paying her one kobo until she apologise and tell everyone what actually happened. If you pay her, she wins

1 Like

Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Before you take the loan, I'll assume you saw the interest rate, duration and due date of which you accepted and the loan was granted.

Well, it's time to pay up - which is your part to fulfill but, not doing it or delaying wouldn't make the lender happy. You know this is a loan business and defaulters are liability, that is why they are frustrating you.
Re: . by Walkee: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dreyton36:
If anyone defames you just because you took a loan and couldn't meet up with the payment, that simply means they don't want the money anymore

Any loan company who will keep adding extra charges daily for the days you didn't pay your loan is a thief and nothing but a thief fvck agreement

Sending sms to people's contacts and taming them thieves that they made away with company funds , and at the end of the day when the money gets paid , how will they erase the defamation and insult ?

I know it's wrong to owe money without paying at the agreed time but most times situations comes and it should be understandable , it's better to get the borrowers arrested through their given details rather than sending sms to their contacts

I took my time one day to view into this so called sokoloan people and realised they're just my fellow loaders in disguise
They don't have no customer love at heart

I also took my time to view into another one called Carbon and realised they're very genuine and they got customers love at heart
Everything about sokoloan whatever is not just right and should be banned from Nigeria

I'm very sure they also own other loan apps that's why everyday that I wake I pray to God on my knees ,

"Dear Lord, pls bless every hustler out there so they won't result to borrowing money cuz life is hard"

That's why I tell people, do whatever gives you money as long as you don't kill , let it be vulcanizer , bricklaying , anything just make money that's the koko

So for example I was that kinda broke guy who wants to take a loan and I happened not to meet up , so they'll send sms to my contacts grin one kobo u no go see again , once u call me na swear I go swear for you

Look at carbon and branch customer reps , they're very well trained and they'll speak to you in a very friendly manner no matter how long it takes to pay them because they understand shit happens , it's not good to breach agreements on the negative side of it but it's not also good to defame people

Lights up my kpoli in peace
exactly what I'm saying. You shouldn't pay shiit. Even a judge will tell them to pay you damages. What rubbish. You lie about someone because he's owing you money. Na you be first person to lend money? One guy has been owing me 50k since February last year, so I should now call his family and friends and lie that he broke into my house and cart away with my money? Rubbish. Don't pay. Screenshot the money and send to her tell her you aren't paying shiit unless she calls every single person she lied to

4 Likes

Re: . by Dreyton36: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Walkee:
exactly what I'm saying. You shouldn't pay shiit. Even a judge will tell them to pay you damages. What rubbish. You lie about someone because he's owing you money. Na you be first person to lend money? One guy has been owing me 50k since February last year, so I should now call his family and friends and lie that he broke into my house and cart away with my money? Rubbish. Don't pay. Screenshot the money and send to her tell her you aren't paying shiit unless she calls every single person she lied to

Yes, you're smart
They must contact every single person they sent sms to and tell them they were lying against him

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sokoloan is a corporate thief.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Inspiration007:
I don't know how you acted, but the last time I took a loan and defaulted, nobody called my contacts. I had part of loan with me but didn't know how to pay since the app accepts full payment only.

I couldn't have acted better than I did, bro. I'm not a wicked fellow. I know it's their business & I wouldn't want it ruined because there are many feeding from the scheme. They help reduce unemployment cry, too. Thank God for my F&F who even find their claims unbelievable. Only the ones I confessed to would believe I really took loans. It's just another chapter of my life & the pages would be over soon. God is not wicked & HE is All-knowing.

I told them I wouldn't mind surrendering myself for an arrest if that would appease them but they give no ears to that. They seem to be too rich, good & holy to ever find themselves in any debt.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Before you take the loan, I'll assume you saw the interest rate, duration and due date of which you accepted and the loan was granted.

Well, it's time to pay up - which is your part to fulfill but, not doing it or delaying wouldn't make the lender happy. You know this is a loan business and defaulters are liability, that is why they are frustrating you.

I'm not happy tying down their money either. Paying them back is all I'm running around to do. I would have gladly accepted any arrest or personal frustrations from them. But calling all my family members thieves was never part of the the terms & conditions. They did the worst already. And I don't think there's any other worse left for them. And if it's about bad credit score, I would rather die than getting loans again in my life.
Re: . by Donspicey: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Inspiration007:
I don't know how you acted, but the last time I took a loan and defaulted, nobody called my contacts. I had part of loan with me but didn't know how to pay since the app accepts full payment only.

So, I was just waiting for their call. The agent finally chatted me on WhatsApp and said she's going to call my contacts if I fail to make payment before 4pm that very day, and I told her It will not be possible that i will pay up my loan next week.
She later called me and said I have 24hrs to make full or partial payment. The following day, I paid in #2k sent the receipt to her and she said the #2k was too small. I countered and said I didn't want her to call my contacts and that I will be making another payment the following day. She said OK.

In the end I paid off the loan after 4 payments, and the app still dey beg me to come collect loan again lol.
This loan something no be am I swear

Dem fit give person 50k for a start?
Re: . by Donspicey: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
SIONKPO1:
All those loan company are the same,me if I need money I use my GTBANK and the interest rates is okay

Been looking for GTB loan app.....

Pls help me out...

Thanks.......
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Donspicey:

Whether you're offered #50k or more, you should get prepared for the worst ahead.

Carbon is very professional in dealing with customers though wink
Re: . by Inspiration007: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Donspicey:

It depends. But I feel as a first timer you may not get above 20k.

1 Like

Re: . by Inspiration007: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
SirDelight:

Funny enough,,, I tried repaying through their App & the money deducted was even more than the due pay. They claimed they only saw a part payment. I couldn't argue much coz they didn't force me to borrow from them. Na weytin my eyez dey find, e see.

God will not judge them if I was not debited while making the payment. I am not a dubious person. Ojo to ro lo ko eyele po mo adie. Since the inception of the loan apps, I was only forced to use them lately.

It is well bro.

1 Like

Re: . by FinanceHub: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Inspiration007:

It depends. But I feel as a first timer you may not get above 20k.

We give personal loans to salary earners who are based in Lagos.

To make enquiries please contact us through our email address - financeandloanshub@gmail.com

Donspicey:

Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Donspicey:

Been looking for GTB loan app.....
Pls help me out...
Thanks.......
you must have an account with them and you can easily download from google play
Re: . by MrFollowFollow(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Picadelly:
stop defending evil behavior...this people are wicked.
I never said because its a small amount or big amount that u shouldn't pay...why is there penalty? U heard the Op said she was even communicating with them that she was ready to pay all with the penalties that they should jst give her small time while she run around to get the money to pay but noooo dey won't listen but prefer to call u criminal and all sort to ur contact s does that sound nice?

Whether you call it evil or not the main thing is that the strategy works for them because the only way you can get a Nigeria to return a loan is by using iron hand!
Re: . by MrFollowFollow(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirDelight:

If only that would prevent the harassment. They would call you & tell you to get ready for embarrassment in few minutes. The threats would start flying out before you finish begging them on phone. May you never have things to do with them, Oga. That's my prayer for you. I don't blame their agents defending them here though,,, na there dem dey chop.

I don't blame their recovery agents.

I have some experience in loan recovery and their is no ludicrous excuse i have have not heard from Nigerians when it's time to repay a loan that is over due.

Most Nigerians have the belief that a loan is their share of the national cake which should not be paid back
Re: . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

I don't blame their recovery agents.

I have some experience in loan recovery and their is no ludicrous excuse i have have not heard from Nigerians when it's time to repay a loan that is over due.

Most Nigerians have the belief that a loan is their share of the national cake which should not be paid back

Well said. May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / Is It A Crime To LOVE? / Fake Life. Slay Queen Poses In Emirate Business Class After Passengers Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.