Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,013,438 members, 7,367,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 07:38 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stark Reality Of Nigeria (212 Views)
Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 / China Loan Terms, Afenifere, And Stark Reality (2) (3) (4)
|Stark Reality Of Nigeria by capitalzero: 3:04am On Feb 14, 2021|
1. Nigeria is one of most lawless country in the world .
2. Nigeria got independence in 1960 but security officials and leaders are still under slavery.
3. There are no opportunities for youths unless your patients or relatives are well-connected
4. Religion and tribalism have blinded eyes of majority of Nigeria.
5. Narailand is one of most useless nigeria forum. One person with different monikers will be disturbing the forum
6. Ammunitions in Nigeria are enough to destabilize Africa. People are waiting for opportunities to shed blood.
7. Three categories of people have lowest IQ in Nigeria-security agents, voters and political leaders.
1 Like 2 Shares
Nigeria: A Nation In Need Of A Leader / VIDEO: CLIFFORD IROANYA DISCUSSES CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE WITH UCHE MEFOR / Video: Enugu Villagers Sending Off Fulani And Their Cattle
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18