Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Crazy Thing Have You Done On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Crazy Thing Have You Done On Valentine's Day? (268 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year. / What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Crazy Thing Have You Done On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 14, 2021
I've done crazy stuffs and I'm just here laughing at myself. Took me a long time to date anyone because I was this book person ,thus street orientation was lacking big time. I just dey do mumu anyhow. Here are some I can remember. Just don't laugh too much.

1. 100 level. There was this girl that started getting close to me all of a sudden. Very fine girl O. I was like E be like say I don dey fine O. Abi na my brains? Bringing me cold water buying gums for night class. On Val's day I offered to take her out to Mr Biggs. She asked me to go on ahead shell meet me there. When she came down from taxi four of her friends follow.
Guys see ladies dey order whole chicken , two or three juices. Let's just say Sha from 15th na Gari I drink till mom sent me March's allowance. After val I saw her with one bros and greeted her based on I feel say we dey on another level. She was like Debo see the guy that took me out. Bros was like eeya thanks for yesterday guy, but Mr Biggs rice no dey too done. Try chicken republic next time. I saw the twinkle in her eye and it dawned on me. I am a mumu. I cry reach hostel. Had my revenge but that na another day story.
2. The day I was nearly rusticated. Used all my allowance to buy a dress ,a cake, a huge flower bouquet,perfumes and so many other things I can't remember Sha. Waited till 11 :45 and sneaked into girls hostel. Just because I want drop these gifts to my number one lady then. When she saw me instead make she calm down na so she scream. Girls wey sleep come wake up. Some took it as romantic others were like where is he,where is he. Dem call Porter come dey find me. As I escape na only God. Them pursue me ehn. Them ask the girl who I be she say I be indigene wey she don warn make he no near her but I no hear. So they freed her. All these things no mean say she no break up few weeks before exam O. Na wah.
3. Abi na Valentina wey we plan birthday together on Val's day after stealing mom's money to fund it only to see another guy snap with her as boyfriend? Make I no talk

No go kill yourself ontop valentine. Do Wetin you fit do leave the rest. Have a lovely Val's day everyone and for those wey understand..... E joor nitori oloun E rora though bowl. Hehehe
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done On Valentine's Day? by paulolee(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2021
was a fresh student then, I saved my 2 months stipend to buy her gift, she visited n took the sweet new andriod phone n left immediately after receiving a call dt her roommate is very sick..
a week letter I hear she sold d phone n bought a gift for her broke boyfriend dt same val day n spent d nite with him..
I aksed her if true n she said boys attacked n stole d phone dt nite...grace na Tunder go continue dey fire u..
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2021
na threeesome sha

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Say “I DO”, Answer These Questions / How Have You Changed Ever Since? / 8 Great Tips To Help You Maintain A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.