Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Happy Sunday To You All. This Is For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sunday To You All. This Is For You. (157 Views)

Happy Mother's Sunday To All Women,especially Catholic Women / Happy Sunday To You All / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday To You All. This Is For You. by Osashalom: 4:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Diet of Legends
Daily devotional by pst Shalom Enehikhare
Vision: *To soak a Bible verse into your spirit daily*.
Date: Sunday 14th Feb, 2021.
Topic: Obedience is the primary proof of love.
Scripture: John 14:21 (21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.).
Note the following:
1. Who you love you easily or happily obey.
2. Anyone and anything you love above God is now your idol. God is angry with idol worshippers, repent now.
3. Obeying God commits His integrity to manifest Himself to you.
4. Do you love God? Show it by obeying His word.
5. To keep abiding in Christ, you must keep obeying His word.
Special focus. God loves duelling with obedient children of His.
Counsel: don't love God with mouth, let your actions also show it.
Prayer: Dear Lord empower me to keep obeying you, as I do manifest yourself to me in Jesus name amen.
Good morning.
Jesus Christ loves you!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Mean If I Can? / Scam Alert (why "You" Get Scammed) By Revr Father Oluoma / Without Jesus Christ, We Are A Wreck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.