Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria (31893 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by arcis: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2021
Oshokalo:
I think they are feeling the heat at the moment,

Una go soon die of the hatred.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
What exactly were you protesting for this time around, you fat, big-breasted Motherfucker?

Why were you in Lekki yesterday?

Ki lo n baka?

... to please your Sugar daddy, Atiku, I guess.

... and add to your infamy.

Oloriburuku, akotileta, ọmọ ale jati jati!

Laaro kutu Sunday ni e n sepe bayi. Ko n shebi yin Sir. Won to fi opolo yin paro pata alhaja keji.

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by somehow: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2021
lifeandjoy:
What is holding this country from disintegrating is just God. The day it will happen the Fulanis will not believe it, they think everyone in this country belongs to them. God bless MNK and the ESN

Why is God holding what is not working for you together?

Is it that your god is wicked and wants you to live and die in a country not working?

So if Nigeria is not working, why then is God holding it together?
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by vioment: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2021
We all are.

All hands of deck. We succeed together and we fail together.

It is possible to succeed.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Yobabad:
A local Yoruba Muslim that is just happy with this use.less govt becos Igbos are maginalized will soon come insult this guy, just watch

I don't think so. Unless that yoruba muslim is illiterate
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ledamola(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:
Although he is very right, but we know is Mr Macaroni came for for show..

All for the camera......

Simple, let's go, they will arrest me and media will carry it..... It will give me more publicity....

Las Las them go release mi

Sense will not keeeeee you grin grin grin grin

Bro, someone close to him died during the last protest. Assumption no good.

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by omoluka: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
He is so right. Same govt using army and police to aid and conceal crimes of certain tribes is the one so active on peaceful citizens.
Fulani herdsmen dem
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
He is so right. Same govt using army and police to aid and conceal crimes of certain tribes is the one so active on peaceful citizens.

I blame all the yoruba politicians, i blame all politicians. Buhari has been in government before people know the name tinubu. What he doesn't know is Buhari is a older fox in politics smarters and emotionless than Tinubu. The way things is going in that shit of a country militarily government is going to take over the government just be watching
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
What exactly were you protesting for this time around, you fat, big-breasted Motherfucker?

Ki lo n baka?

Can you not reply without swearing and calling people names? That said a lot about who you are by the words of their mouth we shall know them.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by LoudLord(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
As we are looking forward to We will come back to my matter, please help us find the guy on red. He is to represent Nigeria in Olympics... 400 meters race will be a walk over for him cheesy grin

Our own Usain bolt

Aswear the guy sabi run lol
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by lifeandjoy: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2021
somehow:

Why is God holding what is not working for you together?

Is it that your god is wicked and wants you to live and die in a country not working?

So if Nigeria is not working, why then is God holding it together?
He has a purpose, and until that purpose is established there's nothing man can do about it.
Don't forget that He also gave the Israelites up into slavery so that they will learn a few lessons.
Chill grin
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by oloyedewaris(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
An average yoloba moslem is deadlier than cancer.
How
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

you're part of our problem
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2021
daygee12:
Falz, Dj witch, Psquare n co all of u Japa u con leave me alone , ok oo u are doing well
bit seriously na Falz o expected for him to be there
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2021
DatsAll1mSayin:

Laaro kutu Sunday ni e n sepe bayi. Ko n shebi yin Sir. Won to fi opolo yin paro pata alhaja keji.

Obo iya ẹ ma jona ni.

Werey!
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2021
The only set of politicians and region I can blame for now is SW.

Put in for dissolution and let everyone go there separate ways but NO.......they all are benefitting from one stupid nation
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Now he's making sense.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

Simple, let's go, they will arrest me and media will carry it..... It will give me more publicity....

i know that was his plan.. Planwork.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by oloyedewaris(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2021
inoki247:
that's it....

They can provide police for a Protest...

But you can't gt a police when armed robber come pay u a visit...

You can't get a police for where Bandits go strike.....

you can't make police available for where Fulani Herdsmen go strike like eating someone's crop...

You can't get a police to rescue people from kidnapper....

Police can't secure our highway e.g Kaduna road, Ondo ore Buh dey can secure Lekki Toll Gate from protesters is God not wonderful...
Please firstly i'm not supporting the government neither am i supporting crime in the country,

This protest is a planned one, it has been planned and announced to the public about two or three weeks ago and we all know the outcome of the first protest, police came out to ensure peace if that celebrity had not being arrested, the protest would escalate and hoodlums might hijack it from them and leading to destruction

Unlike those crime you mentioned above, they are not always planned or announced to the public

I just hope i made sense

Pls note i am not supporting this government, i just gave my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by aminusodiq(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Hope Mr macaroni is not saying this because police no give am Refreshments when he was arrested grin grin
grin well I actually taught you were are older niralander
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by nurain150(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

See this brainless steel.you are more deadlier

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by RRodwave(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
As we are looking forward to We will come back to my matter, please help us find the guy on red. He is to represent Nigeria in Olympics... 400 meters race will be a walk over for him cheesy grin

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by 2DADDEY: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Ki lo n baka?

Ogun Loma pa E danu
Eranko!!!

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by inoki247: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Please firstly i'm not supporting the government neither am i supporting crime in the country,

This protest is a planned one, it has been planned about two or three weeks ago and we all know the outcome of the first protest, police came out to ensure peace if that celebrity had not being arrested, the protest would escalate and hoodlums might hijack it from them and leading to destruction

Unlike those crime you mentioned above, they are not always planned or announced to the public

I just hope i made sense

Pls note i am not supporting this government, i just gave my opinion

lol like during lockdown when one million boys were sending letters to people did the police show up.. We have seen alot of cases where Thief will write letters to some places and the police won't take it serious is that not organized enough....

the one million boys day when they're terrorizing everywhere the mushin people nd bariga people have to come out them sef nd fight for dere safety...
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Can you not reply without swearing and calling people names? That said a lot about who you are by the words of their mouth we shall know them.

You won't blame me.

My neighbour, a widow with 3 kids had her shop looted to the core somewhere on Bode Thomas street, Surulere during the October protests. She was completely devastated and cried all day. Apparently, she got a loan from RenMoney to boost the business. Her loan has been liquidated and her business back to normal, thanks to the good Neighbours she has.

Do I still want her shop looted again? No.

Lagos is a very volatile terrain. Any massive protest will eventually degenerate into chaos and mass looting.

Let us have sense, please.

What's the essence of the new protest, by the way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Emzenoz(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
hope he did some freaky freaky over there!

quite fantabulous...ooin!
lol are you there!!!
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by PinUp: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

Exactly my thought
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by alfredo4u(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

U must be mad��������
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by hotwax: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

Atleast he came..mr keyboard
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

Na people like you make this country still dey where e dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video) / Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan / Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.