Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria (31892 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by franchasng: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2021
lifeandjoy:
What is holding this country from disintegrating is just God. The day it will happen the Fulanis will not believe it, they think everyone in this country belongs to them. God bless MNK and the ESN
What's holding Nigeria from disintegration is crude oil and Yoruba people's political greed.

If Yoruba wake up and say enough is enough just like the Igbos, that means there will be two major heavyweight tribes demanding for disintegration of Nigeria and nobody can stop it. Hausa-Fulanis will only be begging and pleading for forgiveness should all Yorubas summon the courage like Igbos and say they want Odudua nation and no going back.

And they have what it takes to survive after Nigeria divides but political greed won't let them go their own way for peace to reign.

Lastly, the day crude oil becomes useless and sell below $5 per barrel and it becomes hard to find nations willing to even buy, that day will mark the beginning of the disintegration of Nigeria.

Hausa-Fulanis hate all Southern Nigeria tribe but their greed and crave for crude oil in the South is the only reason they are pretending to want unity with the South.

4 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2021
2DADDEY:

Ogun Loma pa E danu
Eranko!!!

Iṣe oun oṣi lóma pa iwọ, iya ẹ, baba ẹ ati awọn mọlẹbi ẹ.

Ọmọ aja rada rada! grin grin grin
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by GodisFirst: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2021
daygee12:
Falz, Dj witch, Psquare n co all of u Japa u con leave me alone , ok oo u are doing well

Police should free this man, I need to see more of his skits. Freaky Freaky
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Wolfeye: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2021
lifeandjoy:
What is holding this country from disintegrating is just God. The day it will happen the Fulanis will not believe it, they think everyone in this country belongs to them. God bless MNK and the ESN

God doesn’t give a fvck about a retarded nation.
The only thing holding Nigeria is too many tribes. Diversity that makes unity against one enemy impossible.
If Nigeria was just 2 or 3 tribes this rubbish would’ve moved quicker.

2 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You won't blame me.

My neighbour, a widow with 3 kids had her shop looted to the core somewhere on Bode Thomas street, Surulere during the October protests. She was completely devastated and cried all day. Apparently, she got a loan from RenMoney to boost the business. Her loan has been liquidated and her business back to normal, thanks to the good Neighbours she has.

Do I still want her shop looted again? No.

Lagos is a very volatile terrain. Any massive protests will eventually degenerate into chaos and mass looting.

Let us have sense, please.

What's the essence of the new protest, by the way?

It is well i am sorry that your neighbour went through all of that. My nephews and their mum hid under the sofa downstairs when army was shooting October 20th 2020. I read on this thread that Mr Macaroni lost someone dearest to him during the protest. What am trying to say is we are all affected directly or indirectly.

You are right we should apply wisdom but we can express ourselves without calling each others names or people names this government want to divide and rule the country but God won't let them
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Olawalelead(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2021
MrMacaronii is the hero here...

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Abacha famously said that any Insurgency that lasts for 24hrs, the government's hand is in it.

That was Abacha's words.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by AK481(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2021
It’s interesting reading yoruba Muslim on this forum.

A Yoruba Muslim love Fulani more than a Yoruba Christian .
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by IgboWarlord(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Come on shut up your mouth and go and sit down in your house..Tomorrow if you like,come out again,you will still be arrested...This time na 500k you go use bail yourself...Onye ara...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by fuckaholic25(f): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

An average yoloba moslem is deadlier than cancer.
I am a Christian but this tI ashing u posted is stupid of u!!! fool
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by 2DADDEY: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Iṣe oun oṣi lóma pa iwọ, iya ẹ, baba ẹ ati awọn mọlẹbi ẹ.
Ọmọ aja rada rada! grin grin grin

Pata Alhaja or what is that Afofungbemu name you are bearing
Odun Yi o le San E rara. Iku iya Loma ku
O'ni ku sibi taso E wa Aja de Loma joku e
Alaye rirun ekeji Oloshi!!!
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by BroOptimist(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
As we are looking forward to We will come back to my matter, please help us find the guy on red. He is to represent Nigeria in Olympics... 400 meters race will be a walk over for him cheesy grin

������
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

It is well i am sorry that your neighbour went through all of that. My nephews and their mum hid under the sofa downstairs when army was shooting October 20th 2020. I read on this thread that Mr Macaroni lost someone dearest to him during the protest. What am trying to say is we are all affected directly or indirectly.

You are right we should apply wisdom but we can express ourselves without calling each others names or people names this government want to divide and rule the country but God won't let them

Thanks for the advice.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
2DADDEY:

Pata Alhaja or what is that Afofungbemu name you are bearing

Odun Yi o le San E rara. Iku iya Loma ku

O'ni ku sibi taso E wa
Aja de Loma joku e

Alaye rirun ekeji Oloshi!!!

O ti n ya werey diẹ diẹ.

O o ni pẹ wọ ọja Oyingbo.

Ọmọ ale.
grin grin grin
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ceaser: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
As we are looking forward to We will come back to my matter, please help us find the guy on red. He is to represent Nigeria in Olympics... 400 meters race will be a walk over for him cheesy grin

Timijo:
Please permit me to correct these two mistakes.
1. The guy in red not "on" red.
2. It is a walkover and not "walk over."

Please pardon me if you are offended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ceaser: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
What exactly were you protesting for this time around, you fat, big-breasted Motherfucker?

Why were you in Lekki yesterday?

Ki lo n baka?

... to please your Sugar daddy, Atiku, I guess.

... and add to your infamy.

Oloriburuku, akotileta, ọmọ ale jati jati!

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Akanoaaa(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:
Although he is very right, but we know is Mr Macaroni came for for show..

All for the camera......

Simple, let's go, they will arrest me and media will carry it..... It will give me more publicity....

Las Las them go release mi

Sense will not keeeeee you grin grin grin grin

He's more popular than all your whole generation combined
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Love him or hate him, Mr. Macaroni was out there protesting for a better Nigeria. But this is why I say this country is NOT worth fighting or dying for . Even fellow Nigerians are laughing at him, yet we all face the same terrible hardships in this country. Anyway, let the suffering, poor governance, police brutality, and corruption continue.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ComeToJesus: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
Nigeria is not worth shedding my precious blood for...... Good luck to una sha

Lily-livered position
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by 2DADDEY: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

O ti n ya werey diẹ diẹ.
O o ni pẹ wọ ọja Oyingbo.
Ọmọ ale.
grin grin grin

Arindin oshi
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You won't blame me.

My neighbour, a widow with 3 kids had her shop looted to the core somewhere on Bode Thomas street, Surulere during the October protests. She was completely devastated and cried all day. Apparently, she got a loan from RenMoney to boost the business. Her loan has been liquidated and her business back to normal, thanks to the good Neighbours she has.

Lagos is a very volatile terrain. Any massive protest will eventually degenerate into chaos and mass looting.

What happened to your neighbor was truly unfortunate. But I hope you know that the #EndSARS protest itself did not cause that violent riot. Rather it was the high-handed action of the military and the police who opened fire on peaceful protesters at the Lekki Tollgate that instigated the whole terrible mess that occurred across the country.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Lily-livered position

It's the absolute truth. What's the point protesting and sacrificing your blood when those your protesting for don't even appreciate all that?
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Kinikini: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2021
This topic has nothing to do with religion in the first place.
The sentiments against Muslims of Southern Nigeria runs deep. That this senseless post got 90 likes already affirmed the concerned that the Christians will commit genocide against Yoruba Muslims given a chance.
Do you still wonder why they won't support your much advocated southern unity?

Sometimes the people who condemn the North are worse than the Northerners.

quote author=Yobabad post=99046578]A local Yoruba Muslim that is just happy with this use.less govt becos Igbos are maginalized will soon come insult this guy, just watch[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Thanks for the advice.

You're welcome one love brother
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ceaser: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You won't blame me.

Lagos is a very volatile terrain. Any massive protest will eventually degenerate into chaos and mass looting.

It's sad the way Nigerians analyse situations, and that is what the political elite (oppressors) majors on to divide the commonly oppressed.

A hungry man or poor man will likely have no chance for critical analysis because his immediate need is to fill his stomach. Hence anything that is offered to him to partially defeat that hunger will be gold. Even if he is asked to kill his own mother in order to be fed, he will likely do it without critical analysis or questioning that condition.

The politicians know that the presence of the middle class is what drives people to challenge the political class. And even though a middle class drives development as well, the political class prefers to sacrifice development on the alter of perpetuation of parochial interest and greed.

That is why the government is seriously waging war to make sure that the middle class is defeated, eliminated and finally keep everyone not in their caucus in the lowest rung of the social strata.

You see, the last endsars protest at its inception defied all logic and plans of the political class. There was UNIFICATION of the conveners and the participants. The sense of BROTHERHOOD and COMMON INTEREST awed and scared the leaders who saw that a continuation of that threatens their very own existence and relevance.

Videos abound online showing overwhelmed and defeated thugs that escaped the protest venues in unmarked SUVs that are truly government vehicles. Participants and even non participants who sustained collateral inconvenience or damage resulting from sponsored hoodlums that attacked were promptly compensated financially by pooled funding. Smashed car windscreens were repaired, participants who fell ill were attended to, private securities were provided and the momentum was one to beat. The UNITY was a threat to the oppressors.

Having failed in the initial wave of hoodlums deployment to disrupt the peaceful protests, the government's next strategy was to freeze major conveners bank account in order to stifle sustenance of the protest, but that failed as funding moved to another platform entirely out of reach of the government.

The last resort was major confrontation by the security operatives - the politician's major tool of subjugation and intimidation of the masses (oppressed) of which you, your widow neighbour and I belong. This time it was to be total decimation with the use of extreme force, disregarding every form of Rules of Engagement. It was an illegal venture by the government, hence the reason it was all shrouded in secrecy, subtlety and under the cover of darkness. The CCTVs and the killing of ambient lights of the toll gate are in support of this fact!

This time around, the losses will be more than broken windshields, dented cars or even broken limbs, that can all be repaired or replaced. With this new onslaught by the military (sent in by the government/politicians), loves will be lost. A dead person cannot be revived, lost lives are irreplaceable. Your government knows that very well and knows that this will justifiably spike emotions through the roof. What they didn't envisage was that the emotions will be directed more against them, not by the original conveners but now by the their hoodlums who will now see everything as a free for all.

Hence the target of politicians, their properties and the police (who had been their tool) in the next phase of uncoordinated, free for all protest that followed. Many of these politicians escaped into neighouring countries or stayed right there in Abuja, fearing for their lives to come to their properties.

Mr. Macaroni was one of those hit by the more emotional and irreplaceable or irreparable "loss of life" event of a government sponsored "terrorism". He realized that he couldn't fight to bring back the lost live but he could at least fight for justice thru the arbitration panel. Shockingly, the same panel approved the re-opening of the scene of execution of his loved one before any form of appeasement, arbitration or even justice was served. How insensitive!

Your own loss was that of your widowed neighbour who lost not her life nor that of anyone close to her, but her shops looted. These are replaceable items, which pooled funding can promptly address. Mr. Macaroni's bereavement is incomparable.

But according to the play script of the oprressors (government/politicians), you have exuded your emotion against your likes that you are being oppressed together and instead in support of your oppressors. This is the classical Stockholm's syndrome.

Everyone has losses in the path of struggle, albeit in varying degrees. What the oppressors dread is UNITY of PURPOSE from the oppressed. But if we all have/focus our eyes on the prize and the future enjoyment that will result from our struggle like our heroes past did, then we will overcome the oprressors.

Starve a chicken for many days and when you maltreat it it, it still sees you as the saviour. Taking opportunity of Stockholm's syndrome is a major past time of the political class. You have clearly fallen into that trap.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by just2endowed: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2021
daygee12:
Falz, Dj witch, Psquare n co all of u Japa u con leave me alone , ok oo u are doing well

Dj switch that's a fugitive.. Her whereabout are unknown. If Lai Muhammed catch her lasson, na prison straight.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Obo iya ẹ ma jona ni.

Werey!

Ewo lo kan Iyan la iya e lori oro yii? Oloribu omo a shofun danu!
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ALISMILE(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:
Although he is very right, but we know is Mr Macaroni came for for show..

All for the camera......

Simple, let's go, they will arrest me and media will carry it..... It will give me more publicity....

Las Las them go release mi

ur mama give better milk when you small
I think say na only know the tricks
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by daygee12: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2021
GodisFirst:

Police should free this man, I need to see more of his skits. Freaky Freaky

He has been freed since yesterday
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by m140(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
inoki247:
that's it....

They can provide police for a Protest...

But you can't gt a police when armed robber come pay u a visit...

You can't get a police for where Bandits go strike.....

you can't make police available for where Fulani Herdsmen go strike like eating someone's crop...

You can't get a police to rescue people from kidnapper....

Police can't secure our highway e.g Kaduna road, Ondo ore Buh dey can secure Lekki Toll Gate from protesters is God not wonderful...
Dont say this to people that lost their love ones trying to protect you and I in the Nigerian military uniform,,,,
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by AmeLonRo(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:
[b]Although he is very right, but we know is Mr Macaroni came for for show..

All for the camera......

Las Las them go release mi[/b]n. You are right a bit. I do YouTube too. Check my signature and posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunelle Compete In Italian Language / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.