Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria (31896 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ike95: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Cheap popularity and attention seeking dude's ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Ghostrye: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

An average yoloba moslem is deadlier than cancer.
You and the guy above you are part of the problems of the country. Think about it

2 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by michoim(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Nonsense. After police had dealt with your foolishness, you are talking trash...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:
Although he is very right, but we know is Mr Macaroni came for for show..

All for the camera......

Simple, let's go, they will arrest me and media will carry it..... It will give me more publicity....

Las Las them go release mi

Sense will not keeeeee you grin grin grin grin

Olodo, why didn't you go for the camera?

7 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Kennytyrice1568(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Ur English is deadlier Dan Nigerian government

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Sheuns(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Nigeria police no get an atom of decency. If dem send dem do A, they’ll do A to Z. They even damaged his phones. Abi what exactly is the essence of packing so much people in one small Danfo? If you’ll arrest why not arrest with a sense of decency.

2 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2021
jnrbayano:
Truer words have not been said before

You lie
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Pofgrace(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2021
dapsoneh:
Naija has just one bar left in her b3. Soon, e go enter red
is this not trump grin angry grin grin grin
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by mrnelsono(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2021
well said.. thank God you are alright

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ceaser: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Even as terrible and undesirable Abacha was, he still reasons better than Buhari and spoke the same sense thus:

"When insurgence lasts more than 48 hrs, the government clearly has a hand in it."....... Gen. Sanni Abacha.

It was no news that he made sure no one tried to threaten the sustenance of his government and by extension some semblance of peace in the polity. Either you're the military or civilian, the moment you raise some dusts that could potentially lead to something like Boko Haram or Herdsmen wahala, the dude wasted no time to "off" the person. It's the way he went about it that is inhumane. He literarily eliminates them, and that is understandable in a military regime although it is still more about the individual at the seat of power than the system of government itself. That is why Thomas Sankara even though a military touched the lives of his people more positively than any civilian government there till date. It's same reason why Buhari though in a civilian garb still displays military highhandedness, dictatorship, barefaced nepotism and also tacit support for insurgency and Fulani herdsmen menace.

It is who Buhari is.

I voted him in 2015 because GEJ that I agitated for to be substantiated as president following Yar'adua's demise was turning out to be a monster. Of course 2 years down the line, Buhari too was already showing signs of malignancy and turning into another Frankenstein's monster, hence my disapproval of him in 2018 and up till now.

He will leave, he likes it or not, by 2023. The vicious animal he nutured while in presidency will eat him up once he is out and Nigerians will be happy to see him used for dinner.

I hope in 2023, if this country still exists as one - preferably I wish everyone goes their ways or at least a deal of regional government happens, Nigerians have good candidates on the table and are willing to cast their votes for such.

PataAlhajaKeji:

You won't blame me.

My neighbour, a widow with 3 kids had her shop looted to the core somewhere on Bode Thomas street, Surulere during the October protests. She was completely devastated and cried all day. Apparently, she got a loan from RenMoney to boost the business. Her loan has been liquidated and her business back to normal, thanks to the good Neighbours she has.

Do I still want her shop looted again? No.

Lagos is a very volatile terrain. Any massive protest will eventually degenerate into chaos and mass looting.

Let us have sense, please.

What's the essence of the new protest, by the way?

It's sad the way Nigerians analyse situations, and that is what the political elite (oppressors) majors on to divide the commonly oppressed.

A hungry man or poor man will likely have no chance for critical analysis because his immediate need is to fill his stomach. Hence anything that is offered to him to partially defeat that hunger will be gold. Even if he is asked to kill his own mother in order to be fed, he will likely do it without critical analysis or questioning that condition.

The politicians know that the presence of the middle class is what drives people to challenge the political class. And even though a middle class drives development as well, the political class prefers to sacrifice development on the alter of perpetuation of parochial interest and greed.

That is why the government is seriously waging war to make sure that the middle class is defeated, eliminated and finally keep everyone not in their caucus in the lowest rung of the social strata.

You see, the last endsars protest at its inception defied all logic and plans of the political class. There was UNIFICATION of the conveners and the participants. The sense of BROTHERHOOD and COMMON INTEREST awed and scared the leaders who saw that a continuation of that threatens their very own existence and relevance.

Videos abound online showing overwhelmed and defeated thugs that escaped the protest venues in unmarked SUVs that are truly government vehicles. Participants and even non participants who sustained collateral inconvenience or damage resulting from sponsored hoodlums that attacked were promptly compensated financially by pooled funding. Smashed car windscreens were repaired, participants who fell ill were attended to, private securities were provided and the momentum was one to beat. The UNITY was a threat to the oppressors.

Having failed in the initial wave of hoodlums deployment to disrupt the peaceful protests, the government's next strategy was to freeze major conveners bank account in order to stifle sustenance of the protest, but that failed as funding moved to another platform entirely out of reach of the government.

The last resort was major confrontation by the security operatives - the politician's major tool of subjugation and intimidation of the masses (oppressed) of which you, your widow neighbour and I belong. This time it was to be total decimation with the use of extreme force, disregarding every form of Rules of Engagement. It was an illegal venture by the government, hence the reason it was all shrouded in secrecy, subtlety and under the cover of darkness. The CCTVs and the killing of ambient lights of the toll gate are in support of this fact!

This time around, the losses will be more than broken windshields, dented cars or even broken limbs, that can all be repaired or replaced. With this new onslaught by the military (sent in by the government/politicians), loves will be lost. A dead person cannot be revived, lost lives are irreplaceable. Your government knows that very well and knows that this will justifiably spike emotions through the roof. What they didn't envisage was that the emotions will be directed more against them, not by the original conveners but now by the their hoodlums who will now see everything as a free for all.

Hence the target of politicians, their properties and the police (who had been their tool) in the next phase of uncoordinated, free for all protest that followed. Many of these politicians escaped into neighouring countries or stayed right there in Abuja, fearing for their lives to come to their properties.

Mr. Macaroni was one of those hit by the more emotional and irreplaceable or irreparable "loss of life" event of a government sponsored "terrorism". He realized that he couldn't fight to bring back the lost live but he could at least fight for justice thru the arbitration panel. Shockingly, the same panel approved the re-opening of the scene of execution of his loved one before any form of appeasement, arbitration or even justice was served. How insensitive!

Your own loss was that of your widowed neighbour who lost not her life nor that of anyone close to her, but her shops looted. These are replaceable items, which pooled funding can promptly address. Mr. Macaroni's bereavement is incomparable.

But according to the play script of the oprressors (government/politicians), you have exuded your emotion against your likes that you are being oppressed together and instead in support of your oppressors. This is the classical Stockholm's syndrome.

Everyone has losses in the path of struggle, albeit in varying degrees. What the oppressors dread is UNITY of PURPOSE from the oppressed. But if we all have/focus our eyes on the prize and the future enjoyment that will result from our struggle like our heroes past did, then we will overcome the oprressors.

Starve a chicken for many days and when you maltreat it it, it still sees you as the saviour. Taking opportunity of Stockholm's syndrome is a major past time of the political class. You have clearly fallen into that trap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by arantess: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

Simple, let's go, they will arrest me and media will carry it..... It will give me more publicity....

Stupidity on a Sunday morning

2 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2021
What exactly were you protesting for this time around, you fat, big-breasted Motherfucker?

Why were you in Lekki yesterday?

Ki lo n baka?

... to please your Sugar daddy, Atiku, I guess.

... and add to your infamy.

Oloriburuku, akotileta, ọmọ ale jati jati!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by tolexy007(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

and you what did u come for?

30k per month..

3 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Timijo(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
As we are looking forward to We will come back to my matter, please help us find the guy on red. He is to represent Nigeria in Olympics... 400 meters race will be a walk over for him cheesy grin
Please permit me to correct these two mistakes.
1. The guy in red not "on" red.
2. It is a walkover and not "walk over."

Please pardon me if you are offended.

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Oshokalo: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

I think they are feeling the heat at the moment,
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ayosam4real: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2021
dapsoneh:
Naija has just one bar left in her b3. Soon, e go enter red

Why does this image keeps giving me Trumps face?

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by LajaLaba: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

U are a curse to your parents.....Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by primestreams: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

Why didn't go there

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Sbsrules: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

I don't know how old or how young you are. Think about what u just wrote does it make sense and even if it make sense. Do you want to tell me you are not a bit hopeful when u see people voice out the problems they are facing to the government.

2 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

They way we trivialize important matters and assume the worst about other people who in their own little way are trying to ensure we all have a collective future is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by ec0malchemist(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2021
We can't change the world unless we change ourselves.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Trailblazer8: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2021
cheesy grin grin cheesy shocked shocked
Kriss216:
As we are looking forward to We will come back to my matter, please help us find the guy on red. He is to represent Nigeria in Olympics... 400 meters race will be a walk over for him cheesy grin
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2021
This guy was Merrill beated in the station today, I sawed it life
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by babzo(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

All for the camera......

Seriously ? That's your thought. Too bad man....with thoughts like this, the situation in Nigerian is hopeless. .

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by capitalzero: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2021
inoki247:
that's it....

They can provide police for a Protest...

But you can't gt a police when armed robber come pay u a visit...

You can't get a police for where Bandits go strike.....

you can't make police available for where Fulani Herdsmen go strike like eating someone's crop...

You can't get a police to rescue people from kidnapper....

Police officers are not for protection of ordinary citizens but to subject us to submission. They are instrument of state oppression.
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Kuginzi: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Yobabad:
A local Yoruba Muslim that is just happy with this use.less govt becos Igbos are maginalized will soon come insult this guy, just watch
But a local Igbo Muslim is more happier with this government than any other person

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by BernieLee(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2021
post=99047000:

END OF THREAD!!
And you conveniently ignored the remaining part of his tweet just to further your satanic narrative. For 30k you have sold your conscience. God will punish you and your generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by Kuginzi: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

But an average Igbo moslem is deadlier than COVID-19
Re: MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria by arcis: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

just see your life..how useless your life is..keep deceiving yourself. Coconut head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye And Wife, Keke Welcome New Baby Boy (pic) / List Of 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.