Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen (15718 Views)

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna May 30 / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by 99thEnemy(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Ortom is the biggest disappointment Benue has ever had.

A Very BIG Coward

angry angry angry
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by samonak(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Toktee:
Which ortom want to settle terrorists, the last time i check you guys down there were about to crown a sultan of idoma land until Ortom intervened.

And when has ortom becomes so close to pmb to have discussed the revocation of the university?

Finally, mark spent 8yrs in the senate what have he done in idomaland?

For allowing Islam you guys have invited herdsmen in your area,they have no permanent abode in Tiv land but idomaland.

Ortom, had no input in stopping the coronation of Sardunna of Otukpo, It was a collective decision of the Idoma people, besides, it was the Deputy Governor, Benson Abounu that gave the proclamation that the ceremony be halted.
Not Ortom. Secondly you asked what has D Mark done for Idoma people? The Oweto - Agatu bridge, who's brain child was it? The Federal University of Health sciences who initiated it? Under who's admin ( GEJ) granted D Mark didn't do much, but again u wouldn't blame him because it is not duty of the legislature to bring development projects ( it lies squarely with the Executive branch) rather their job is to initiate policies that would bring development. D Mark empowered many Idoma sons and daughters with federal appointments, Prof Adikwu was a VC in Uni Abuja ( mean while Idoma men can't be VC in Uni Agric n BSU) Engr Garuba Anebi was CG in Fire Service. AVM Monday Morgan( rtd) was Chief of Defence Intelligence. Abba Moro was a minister, D Mark used federal might to give many slots to Idoma ppl in para military and other government agencies, even slots meant for Tiv people ( since u people held the State, we kuku take federal, do me I do u man no go vex) This brings me to the question, what did Sen. Gemade and Akume do for Tiv people? How many federal appointments did they facilitate for Tiv sons n daughters? How many projects did they attract?
Lastly, the fact that many Agatu people are Muslims doesn't mean the Fulani's have a permanent abode in Idoma land, the Fulani's by nature are nomads who move about n reside anywhere just as they do in Tiv land.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by adecz: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2021
❌❌❌ Benue ❓❔❓❓ ❕❕❕ shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by dederocs(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Good peace measure.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by seguno2: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
They should all share them, let them stay in the North where they belong.

Is Benue state part of the north
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Garethprince: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2021
now you guys are talking...
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by BlessedChild7: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Ortom again.

Let's see where it ends
��
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by usj(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2021
This Stupid Benue Governor. Is he okay?
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Dregenyi: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Which Benue?
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Yankee101: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Ortom, be careful
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Toktee(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
samonak:

Ortom, had no input in stopping the coronation of Sardunna of Otukpo, It was a collective decision of the Idoma people, besides, it was the Deputy Governor, Benson Abounu that gave the proclamation that the ceremony be halted.
Not Ortom. Secondly you asked what has D Mark done for Idoma people? The Oweto - Agatu bridge, who's brain child was it? The Federal University of Health sciences who initiated it? Under who's admin ( GEJ) granted D Mark didn't do much, but again u wouldn't blame him because it is not duty of the legislature to bring development projects ( it lies squarely with the Executive branch) rather their job is to initiate policies that would bring development. D Mark empowered many Idoma sons and daughters with federal appointments, Prof Adikwu was a VC in Uni Abuja ( mean while Idoma men can't be VC in Uni Agric n BSU) Engr Garuba Anebi was CG in Fire Service. AVM Monday Morgan( rtd) was Chief of Defence Intelligence. Abba Moro was a minister, D Mark used federal might to give many slots to Idoma ppl in para military and other government agencies, even slots meant for Tiv people ( since u people held the State, we kuku take federal, do me I do u man no go vex) This brings me to the question, what did Sen. Gemade and Akume do for Tiv people? How many federal appointments did they facilitate for Tiv sons n daughters? How many projects did they attract?
Lastly, the fact that many Agatu people are Muslims doesn't mean the Fulani's have a permanent abode in Idoma land, the Fulani's by nature are nomads who move about n reside anywhere just as they do in Tiv land.
So what's the need for Sardauna ?
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
The middlebelt governors should wise up and take a stand against this killer herdsmen
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by ofoka: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigeria getting more divided
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Dpharisee: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Ortom is a disgrace and disgusting as*licker
This is the reason Igbos have been warned to resist the urge to join other tribes in their quarrels with Fulani, they will simply throw them under the bus when the dust settles, let every area be responsible for their areas security
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by JONSYN7154: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
orthom need to be flogged. Anyway, tiv land is there for then to stay, but not idoma land.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Jackmj(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chepos1:
They can settle in Benue Zone A&B which belong to the TIV and not Zone C.
They can't even try to settle in Agatu cus those guys are fully ready for them.

Oga be careful which Tivland,? they are your Muslim brothers. After all they already conquered idomaland and installed sultan of otukpo.
All these tribes in the South of Tiv land should be grateful to us. If we didn't defeat Usman danfodio all of you will be Fulani slaves and Muslims right now.

There's nothing wrong with what Ortom said, no governor will say otherwise Even Nnamdi kanu himself said Fulanis can ranch their cattles in SE.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by zikter(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
funshint:
I've always said it that Ortom is an asslicker just like that one in Plateau too. These people just never learn.
What is difficult to understand in what Ortom said that you are bashing him? Isn't it what we are all clamouring for that he said? Or don't you understand the meaning of ranching? If a fulani man buys land in Rivers and ranch his cows there, then there will be no crises of farmer-herder clashes. That is what Ortom is saying. There is a law that prohibit open grazing in Benue and the state government implements it to the latter.

1 Like

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by zikter(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
samonak:

You too are just speaking out of sentiments and not the core of the subject matter. He clearly states that, ranching is what they will be expected to do if they come to Benue. With ranching, the crises with farmers will not be there. This is what everyone in Nigeria is saying, Fulani should buy or rent land wherever they wish to live and ranch the animals, just like someone engage in fish, poultry etc farming. With that, the Fulani man can settle anywhere he wishes without crises. That is exactly what Ortom is saying
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Ayed44: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
funshint:
I've always said it that Ortom is an asslicker just like that one in Plateau too. These people just never learn.
Trust me, Ortom will never accept any Fulani herdsmen. That statement from his spokesman is just political gimmick.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by tonyson010(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99049044:
With a stern voice and in a strict manner, addressing the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen,
This is what our darling Daddy should come out to say in few hours from now on National TV.

I am cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,
And that is your livelihood also.
I do not support killings, kidnappings, raping of Nigeria Citizens.
For the evil ones amongst you going about causing violence, whatever you see, you should live with it, cos right now,
I will send out the Army to fish you bad eggs all out and protect my innocent citizens in their communities.

No Violence act will be encouraged under my watch.

And for the ones killing and burning innocent citizens businesses.
Destroying the properties of people that have been living in peace with you for many years, people going about their businesses legitimately, we will come for you also.

And this will be my final warning to everyone causing mayhem and Violence in this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

I Rise!

Peace is all we want in our darling country.

Not enough.
We need sagacious policy and laws to address the problems here.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by NairaMaster1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
funshint:
You're irresponsible bigot who always carry religious jingoism on head without second thought. Just because they're the only 2 Christian governors in NC u're making this senseless comments. Let me tell u North always remain North because our father, mentor, the great Sardauna of Sokoto never discriminate against any Northerner irrespective of religious or ethnic background. There was never ethno-religious conflict in he North untill when some wanderers infiltrated us. Sardauna, served justice, he made us feel that north and Nigeria is worth more than our life, that was the secret!
Go and hug transformer.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by bizzibodi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
I just praised this man 24hrs ago...not knowing he is still a pussy-ass licker. angry angry
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by bizzibodi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let only d Tivs host dem in their huts.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by orlaglobal234: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Benue Is Ortom know what is really doing at all do you want to sacrifice your people for herdsmen
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by HacheNoire: 1:09am On Feb 15, 2021
naijadrivablog:
They should, after all, the North has more land than southern Nigeria, while the South has more population density.

The COWeconomists were advocating that Southerners give free lands to Fulani herdsmen who run PRIVATE businessessad

Igbo's rear cows but it is done in a SANE way. I know a lot of my town men who are herdsmen for decades, if not centuries but never have they taken their cows to people's farmlands or fight or kill anyone.

I don kuku stop to eat cow meat as a protest.

You are not brilliant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Burning Now! / Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) / IGP Idris Appears Before The House Of Reps Over Diversion Of N1.2bn Police Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.