Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,271 members, 7,811,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers (25352 Views)

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by IgboWarlord(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nairalandian:

E dey painful, but you dey use laptop thief from people

grin grin grin...Bros,you no get chill ooo..But ur right sha..

2 Likes

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by shogotermies(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Reason why soldiers beat up people who wear their outfit.

But the truth is they end up beating up the innocent.
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by moneyissweet(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ok, we don see your fine picture

Attention seeker
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by uniquetechng: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:
Before anyone shouts at the police..let's consider some facts

Police budgets of some countries

Canada: $15 billion for policing 30 million people

Uk: $24.5 billion pounds for polciing 70 million people

Nigeria : $1.5 billion for policing 200 million people

The fact that we are an oil prodicing country does not mean we have enough cash to fund the police...either we raise the taxes, or stop relying on oil and become industrial

And that involves holding your polticans accountable...and doing your part too.
Even if you have $24bn to fund our police the same police hierarchy will loot the money for their generations unborn, Nigeria police is the most corrupt institute in the country followed closely by custom and immigration .

5 Likes

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nairalandian:
Those niggas may actually be soldiers sef..
I believe they can do anything

This is why sometimes it’s good to have an onboard dash cam. How do people pose to be soldiers in broad daylight??

They were probably real soldiers. Connected to observing the protests at different points.

4 Likes

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by addexx: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Na ' only you' ?
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Even if you have $24bn to fund our police the same police hierarchy will loot the money for their generations unborn, Nigeria police is the most corrupt institute in the country followed closely by custom and immigration .

Hold your leaders accountable then.

Democracy is hard work. We need a functional police
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Jaqenhghar: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
slyfox35:
They may be thieves in uniform or Real soldiers in Real uniforms,no one can deny for our law enforcements anymore,Thank God you were not harmed and thank God they weren't herdsmen in herdsmen uniform,those ones na demon and evil like their father in Aso Rock
You are right. They could actually be soldiers. Naija don reach that stage
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Cousin9999: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
This is why you should set up your phone for a remote wipe. Let them get back to their lair, and discover they have a brick. grin Or even better, set it up for remote tracking and send the popos straight to them.
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by BruncleZuma: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:
Before anyone shouts at the police..let's consider some facts

Police budgets of some countries

Canada: $15 billion for policing 30 million people

Uk: $24.5 billion pounds for polciing 70 million people

Nigeria : $1.5 billion for policing 200 million people

The fact that we are an oil prodicing country does not mean we have enough cash to fund the police...either we raise the taxes, or stop relying on oil and become industrial

And that involves holding your polticans accountable...and doing your part too.

That 1.5 billion subsidizes security for the rich and famous, ghost workers, corrupt bureaucracy (procurement magicians), multinational companies, politicians, relative and lovers of politicians, traditional rulers and foreign diplomats

Whatever remains is shared by the rest of the 200+ million citizens.

1 Like

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by uniquetechng: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:

Hold your leaders accountable then.

Democracy is hard work. We need a functional police
How do you hold Nigerian leaders accountable Did you see what happened to the people who came out to protest at the Lekki toll gate yesterday
Politicians will go any length to protect their interest and cover their corrupt practices and that include killing those who oppose them.
Lekki shooting last October is a good reference.

2 Likes

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by 400billionman: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
If by chance I have the kind of money these celebrities have I'll have been in one silent peaceful country in Europe ajeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Farki: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nairalandian:
Those niggas may actually be soldiers sef..
I believe they can do anything

Soldiers murdered policemen in broad daylight, recorded on video, to rescue a kidnapper and they still got away with it.

3 Likes

Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
How do you hold Nigerian leaders accountable Did you see what happened to the people who came out to protest at the Lekki toll gate yesterday
Politicians will go any length to protect their interest and cover their corrupt practices and that include killing those who oppose them.
Lekki shooting last October is a good reference.

Hold your leaders accountable

I didn't say it would be easy.
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
BruncleZuma:

That 1.5 billion subsidies security for the rich and famous, ghost workers, corrupt bureaucracy (procurement magicians), multinational companies, politicians, relative and lovers of politicians, traditional rulers and foreign diplomats

Whatever remains is shared by the rest of the 200+ million citizens.

And even then it isn't enough for the security of everyone

Rich bois included
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Minjim: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
The FG has failed in almost everything I can think of.
And to think Buhari still gave the IGP 3 month extension.
I think the NA should declare Buhari incapacitated.
It's not only when you are sick that you're incapacitated. Obviously, he's unable to make wise decisions expected of a president
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Freedom way, Lekki?
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by BruncleZuma: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:

And even then it isn't enough for the security of everyone

Rich bois included
Wallahi
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Kccheechy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it a sign that that old woman he wants to marry is no good for him?

All his years in Unibuja, he couldn't get himself a nice young girl. Now he wants to marry a woman whose first child Emerald is 22years old!

Tufiakwa!!
who does he want to get married to??
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by favor914: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
gringrin:
cry

Cursed be anyone who calls white black and black white just for political gains.

May your earnings be used to cure incurable disease and pay for ransom and may your loved ones be killed by bandits and herdsmen.

Let everyone say... Amen
I hope the Gods are not about to destroy you, who Zeus intends to eliminate he first makes mad? What makes you feel whatever your opinion is, is the true fact in the 1st instance?
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by favor914: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Minjim:
The FG has failed in almost everything I can think of.
And to think Buhari still gave the IGP 3 month extension.
I think the NA should declare Buhari incapacitated.
It's not only when you are sick that you're incapacitated. Obviously, he's unable to make wise decisions expected of a president
Really what more could President Buhari have done, add more police to the streets, I thought you shouted for them to remove checkpoints from roads (endsars) throw away the baby with the bath water? Mumus want to have their cake & eat it too? You love blaming everyone but yourself, yet you don’t pay any tax to the FG?, yours is just to sit and complain like a baby in diapers?
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by just2endowed: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
NaijaHelper1:
Hian
All these land grabbers on nairaland typing full stop and then submitting.
I hope you know Omonile bysiness is illegal in Naijeria.

lol,u know serious grin
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by osemoses1234(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it a sign that that old woman he wants to marry is no good for him?

All his years in Unibuja, he couldn't get himself a nice young girl. Now he wants to marry a woman whose first child Emerald is 22years old!

Tufiakwa!!
Guy you normal so? Just dey reason off point
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by just2endowed: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cousin9999:
This is why you should set up your phone for a remote wipe. Let them get back to their lair, and discover they have a brick. grin Or even better, set it up for remote tracking and send the popos straight to them.

Hmmm show me
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by China112(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Or maybe they are soldiers
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Minjim: 6:43am On Feb 15, 2021
favor914:
Really what more could President Buhari have done, add more police to the streets, I thought you shouted for them to remove checkpoints from roads (endsars) throw away the baby with the bath water? Mumus want to have their cake & eat it too? You love blaming everyone but yourself, yet you don’t pay any tax to the FG?, yours is just to sit and complain like a baby in diapers?

You may not pay tax but I do. If you work in Lagos you'll know you can't escape not paying
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by continentalceo(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....very painful sha
But he should be a real niggarr and move on

Probably relate the matter or rather Tell the rest of his real niggarrrrs about the matter
And those ones will definitely console him by booking hotel for him, arranging one or two paid runs babe for him....supply him some weed and bottles make him take follow up...
Last last him go come dey alright after he use all these things take follow up

Damn Nigarrrrrrrr! Hook me up brah
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Flamemignon1(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Brendaniel:
Immediately I saw this news I just remembered Waje, Abeg o we want to see them get married and have good kids...
That was a music video. Ric is gay and everyone here in lekki knows
Re: Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers by Freedomforever(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria is in a state of comatose,arm robbers every where looking for people to steal from, insecurity in every part of the country is a shame on the part of the government,both state, local govt and federal are the cause of this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) / Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] / 2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.