Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner (19227 Views)

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by fourboys: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
unfortunately no virgin for nairaland
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Sonnobax15(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked

No matter how nairalanders may try to colourise oloshoism,the truth its mods will always keep on failing at every single attempt

Though trying to refrain from sin as difficult as trying to lure the devil from hell,but that doesn't mean you can be a sinner and the same time lost your only source of dignity

So,op you're so on point and I think you deserve one packet of condom for a write up well written...

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by doxijaw: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Myer:

OP as a guy, were you a virgin until marriage?
It's a lady's choice whether she would be a virgin until marriage or if she obliges her passions in her youth.

So many have kept their virginity only to end up in unfulfilled marriages that pushed them to cheat on their husbands.

So unless you as the one who wants to marry a virgin lady are also a virgin as a guy, then you should stop hiding under the camouflage of religiosity to cover your selfishness.

I trust una , the tolerant progressives are tolerant until it gets to religious beliefs.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Damisam93(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Keep your virginity, e get why I no go talk much...

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Jaykay33(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nobody is loosing his/her virginity to devil Op I lost mine to the girl I did it to not the devil thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by IgboWarlord(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Looking for virgins of sexually active age in Nigeria is like looking for Gonorhea in a convent in The Vatican..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
fourboys:
unfortunately no virgin for nairaland
Says who?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by iCauseTrouble: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:

Says who?
100k for you if you can prove that you are a virgin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
iCauseTrouble:

100k for you if you can prove that you are a virgin
Shh I don't need your 100k ,the honour I'm gonna receive from my husband and the love of Christ is enough for me my dear

8 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by alizma: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Myer:

Ok congrats you're a rarity, you deserve a virgin wife who would be faithful to you and vice versa.
You should ask of his age and stage in life first. How sure are you that he will marry as a Virgin?
There are many children on nairaland. The question is how many men/women get married as Virgin this day and not how many write up about being a Virgin do we have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Just shut the fvck up

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
soberdrunk:
Why do we black folks always prioritize rubbish? Instead of thinking of ways to move our race forward nah 'virginity' be some people problem in 2021?? angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
When they say do not sin, it's not only because God hates it

You expose yourself to ridicule, shame, diseases, loss of self respect and worth. 

Living a holy life is not only healthy, therapeutic and wholesome, it gives you peace and glory to your Maker

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by ezenwaforj: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=99049167]Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're Yet A Sinner

It's because it's the only thing you could lose to the devil that you can never recover even if you repent and become saved. Therefore try not to lose it so that you don't regret it when you eventually come to repentance and become saved like I did.

It was a lesson i came to learn the hard way, because even while I was yet a sinner, I had a feeling that God was trying to prevent me from making that irreversible mistake after observing certain obvious indicators and patterns concerning my life. I was a kind of ladies man whom the ladies themselves even called a "lover boy". And I had some womanizers as friends including my best friend who at the time who was known as a "bad boy" so to speak, that some even wondered what i was doing with such a person, a times warning me to cut off from him.

Yet for some strange reason, whenever I tried to have sex, something somehow would just spoil it. The first girlfriend I had while I was still a teenager was fully willing to yield herself to me, and we were that close to having sex. But somehow after attempting it once without succeeding, since she was still a virgin just as I was, I just lost interest all of a sudden as i stopped being attracted to her, and that usually happens after someone, especially males, have had sexual intercourse with the opposite sex, not beforehand.

I couldn't really understand what went right then (not wrong), but not long after that the relationship was over, as i just didn't feel like continuing with her even though It wasn't because i had already "used" her as some would say since I hadn't slept with her yet.

That wouldn't deter me though, as i continued to try my luck, but that was how one thing or another would keep wrecking my plans, so when my friends would be speaking about their sexual experiences and how sweet sex was, I had none of such experiences to share which often leads some of them reproaching me.

Moreover i had a girlfriend at the time which my friends knew of, but I was still a virgin because she wasn't willing to let me have that thing I so craved for at the time. She would allow everything else but not that. I tried everything I could because it was becoming embarrassing for me. How could i be the only one of all my friends who had a girlfriend that wouldn't want her guy to have sex with her "for crying out loud"!?

So it soon became a matter of her letting me have sex with her or we called it quits, because i thought there was no point in having a girlfriend and yet one wouldn't be able to have sex. That led to us splitting on several occasions especially for this reason.

At some point though it began to dawn on that God was behind such difficulties I was facing at the time to have sex, because it just didn't seem normal at all. But for some reason I didn't take that seriously as I still kept pushing regardless.

So yes, eventually i got to have what I so craved when the same girl finally succumbed, but It was over in just a few minutes, how many, i can't remember now but that was it. My virginity had become history.

To be honest, it was quite disappointing to say the least, even though I feigned satisfaction, it didn't really seem to be worth all the fuss. I was expecting for heaven to come down but it didn't, lol. It seem I was actually the one that was brought right down back to Earth.

That was how it finally happened though, but it wasn't long afterwards that I repented and got saved. It was that close. And the way I started on that journey, it was as if I had been waiting for that moment my whole life, because I started like a house on fire.

It wasn't long afterwards, that I began to walk at the level of the Spirit where it was all about God. A lot of things were happening at the time that made it very obvious that God was going to use me to a rare degree, and one area in that respect was that of addressing the issue of sexual immorality.

I soon realized though that my virginity was meant to be a part of that plan, as God intended to use it to His own glory. To serve as an example and to inspire many to do likewise. But unfortunately I no longer had that even though I was now saved, because I had already used it to the glory of the devil, and I came to realize that I could never get that back from him despite being saved.

It was then it became clearer to me why God had done all He could to prevent me from losing my virginity even while I was still a sinner, but since I wasn't willing despite that it became glaring that He was behind the difficulty I encountered at the time, He had no choice but to leave me to my carnal desires.

And it wasn't long before I got saved, It was that close. The fact that I couldn't use it to the glory of God as it was meant to be despite that i was saved filled me with so much regret, even though i'm still going to be used mightily by God. And that is a regret I'm going to live with for the rest of my life.

It's a regret that is going to be useful to keep me on my toes, since I couldn't give that to God, it's going to serve as a motivation to ensure that God loses nothing else in my life. It makes me feel indebted to God and to do everything I could to make it up to Him, so that even if I couldn't use it to glorify God, I would do everything I could, God helping me, to ensure I do my part to help as many as possible that would have given their virginity to the devil to use it to glorify God.

Though it wouldn't suffice for me, because I would rather have glorified God with my virginity as I believe God deserves everything, so to have deprived Him of that, is something I would ever regret.

I really wish that someone had shared this message with me while I was still a sinner, I know it would have been a very different story today, and i wouldn't have such regret when I became saved, because I was that close.

That's why I'm sharing this today for those who need to know this even though they're yet living in sin, so that when they become saved, they don't have the same regrets I have for not being able to glorify God with my virginity even though I'm now saved.

I
God bless

U are absolutely right because I have experienced such but I never fell for it

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
America, Europe and Asia are advancing in science and technology but here we are, still dwelling on useless issues such as virginity!
Backward country, backward continent!

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Missyajoke(f): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Iuitriu
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Evince(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
So what should people that lost it from rape?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Dinho20(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU:

THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?
BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."
IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Dinho20(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX:

SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.
MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH).
WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD.
BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.

TO BE FOR WARNED IS TO BE FOR ARMED...!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by BadBradley: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're Yet A Sinner

It's because it's the only thing you could lose to the devil that you can never recover even if you repent and become saved. Therefore try not to lose it so that you don't regret it when you eventually come to repentance and become saved like I did.

It was a lesson i came to learn the hard way, because even while I was yet a sinner, I had a feeling that God was trying to prevent me from making that irreversible mistake after observing certain obvious indicators and patterns concerning my life. I was a kind of ladies man whom the ladies themselves even called a "lover boy". And I had some womanizers as friends including my best friend who at the time who was known as a "bad boy" so to speak, that some even wondered what i was doing with such a person, a times warning me to cut off from him.

Yet for some strange reason, whenever I tried to have sex, something somehow would just spoil it. The first girlfriend I had while I was still a teenager was fully willing to yield herself to me, and we were that close to having sex. But somehow after attempting it once without succeeding, since she was still a virgin just as I was, I just lost interest all of a sudden as i stopped being attracted to her, and that usually happens after someone, especially males, have had sexual intercourse with the opposite sex, not beforehand.

I couldn't really understand what went right then (not wrong), but not long after that the relationship was over, as i just didn't feel like continuing with her even though It wasn't because i had already "used" her as some would say since I hadn't slept with her yet.

That wouldn't deter me though, as i continued to try my luck, but that was how one thing or another would keep wrecking my plans, so when my friends would be speaking about their sexual experiences and how sweet sex was, I had none of such experiences to share which often leads some of them reproaching me.

Moreover i had a girlfriend at the time which my friends knew of, but I was still a virgin because she wasn't willing to let me have that thing I so craved for at the time. She would allow everything else but not that. I tried everything I could because it was becoming embarrassing for me. How could i be the only one of all my friends who had a girlfriend that wouldn't want her guy to have sex with her "for crying out loud"!?

So it soon became a matter of her letting me have sex with her or we called it quits, because i thought there was no point in having a girlfriend and yet one wouldn't be able to have sex. That led to us splitting on several occasions especially for this reason.

At some point though it began to dawn on that God was behind such difficulties I was facing at the time to have sex, because it just didn't seem normal at all. But for some reason I didn't take that seriously as I still kept pushing regardless.

So yes, eventually i got to have what I so craved when the same girl finally succumbed, but It was over in just a few minutes, how many, i can't remember now but that was it. My virginity had become history.

To be honest, it was quite disappointing to say the least, even though I feigned satisfaction, it didn't really seem to be worth all the fuss. I was expecting for heaven to come down but it didn't, lol. It seem I was actually the one that was brought right down back to Earth.

That was how it finally happened though, but it wasn't long afterwards that I repented and got saved. It was that close. And the way I started on that journey, it was as if I had been waiting for that moment my whole life, because I started like a house on fire.

It wasn't long afterwards, that I began to walk at the level of the Spirit where it was all about God. A lot of things were happening at the time that made it very obvious that God was going to use me to a rare degree, and one area in that respect was that of addressing the issue of sexual immorality.

I soon realized though that my virginity was meant to be a part of that plan, as God intended to use it to His own glory. To serve as an example and to inspire many to do likewise. But unfortunately I no longer had that even though I was now saved, because I had already used it to the glory of the devil, and I came to realize that I could never get that back from him despite being saved.

It was then it became clearer to me why God had done all He could to prevent me from losing my virginity even while I was still a sinner, but since I wasn't willing despite that it became glaring that He was behind the difficulty I encountered at the time, He had no choice but to leave me to my carnal desires.

And it wasn't long before I got saved, It was that close. The fact that I couldn't use it to the glory of God as it was meant to be despite that i was saved filled me with so much regret, even though i'm still going to be used mightily by God. And that is a regret I'm going to live with for the rest of my life.

It's a regret that is going to be useful to keep me on my toes, since I couldn't give that to God, it's going to serve as a motivation to ensure that God loses nothing else in my life. It makes me feel indebted to God and to do everything I could to make it up to Him, so that even if I couldn't use it to glorify God, I would do everything I could, God helping me, to ensure I do my part to help as many as possible that would have given their virginity to the devil to use it to glorify God.

Though it wouldn't suffice for me, because I would rather have glorified God with my virginity as I believe God deserves everything, so to have deprived Him of that, is something I would ever regret.

I really wish that someone had shared this message with me while I was still a sinner, I know it would have been a very different story today, and i wouldn't have such regret when I became saved, because I was that close.

That's why I'm sharing this today for those who need to know this even though they're yet living in sin, so that when they become saved, they don't have the same regrets I have for not being able to glorify God with my virginity even though I'm now saved.

God bless.
didn't read your worthless piece to the end. I lost interest when I realised you are a male.

First , God didn't wreck your plans for sex....your anxiety as a first timer did.

Then your lamenting of your lost virginty as a male is disgusting. You should seek gender reassignment surgery.

You're in the wrong body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by phyya(f): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Dinho20(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS A
LOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX AS A
BACHELOR OR
SPINSTER?
THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT
HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.
A lot of people might have told
you that you miss a lot for not
having "sex", the answer is a
capital “YES”. You miss a lot and
would continue missing them:
1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted
pregnancy.
3. You miss being an unwanted a
teen mother or father.
4. You miss having Sexually
Transmitted yokes and bondages.
5. You miss having an unwanted
child.
6. You miss being a school
dropout.
7. You miss having a broken
home.
8. You miss making God and
your parents sad and
disappointed.
9. You miss barrenness due to
abortions (if you are a lady).
10. You miss having destroyed
career prospects.
11. You miss risking cervical
cancer.
12. You miss getting worried
because you may get pregnant
after sex.
13. You miss being "used" and
dumped.
14. You miss being depressed all the time.
15. You miss throwing your
virginity in the mud.
16. You miss getting serious
"broken heart".
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss the punishment of
the grave.
19. You miss weakening your
veins at the early stage.
20. You miss selling your dignity
in just 5mins for a useless
pleasure.
and finally
21. You miss being thrown into
Hell fire
Have you seen that you really
miss a lot by not
having premarital sex?
My fellow Brothers and Sisters in
Faith your life is worth more
than five minutes enjoyment that
can destroy your life in the
Present and future
reserve your body not just for
your future husband or wife but
for God sake It is worth missing yet Rewardable!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by AishaYesufu: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Blackman and sexual obsession
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by minasu190: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're Yet A Sinner

God bless.
s why I most of this girls has lost their virginity in exchange of 2k
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by McLizbae: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vizconson:
Virgin people are more likely to have a successful marriage than non-virgins. Little wonder there are so many divorce and unhappy marriages in this day and age.

Thanks op, I love factual and academic analyses.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by rafcrown(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Swaziland still full of pure women.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoh, the story too long, abeg.

Make I carry my two left legs comot.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by shadeyinka(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Beautiful testimony but God uses us even the broken pots for His glory as long as our repentance is genuine.
This testimony has enough power to help others since it is done for God's glory.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by okwadatigbogal: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Myer:

OP as a guy, were you a virgin until marriage?
It's a lady's choice whether she would be a virgin until marriage or if she obliges her passions in her youth.

So many have kept their virginity only to end up in unfulfilled marriages that pushed them to cheat on their husbands.

So unless you as the one who wants to marry a virgin lady are also a virgin as a guy, then you should stop hiding under the camouflage of religiosity to cover your selfishness.

Are you sure you read this write-up?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by slimshady1000: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
I live in Norway, and virtually everyone above 18 here are not virgin but we live a fulfilled and happy lives to the glory of God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner by Farki: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
jmoore:

1. I am a bachelor and still a virgin.

2. The topic is posted under religion. The Bible instructs that sex is for only married couples.

Or slaves and concubines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Nigerians Emerge As Richest Pastors In Africa - Forbes / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Is It A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.