Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Let Us Celebrate God’s Love For Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Celebrate God’s Love For Mankind (109 Views)

Let Us Celebrate God’s Love For Mankind / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind / Celebrate God's Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Celebrate God’s Love For Mankind by Lovelash: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2021
As the world marks the annual Valentine’s Day (a supposed lovers’ day celebration) today the 14th day of February 2021; I deemed it fit to remind us of One whose love is worthy of being celebrated all days of the year. This is no other person than the Almighty God; the source of true love and the indisputable true lover of man’s soul. God is Love, 1 John 4:8. This implies that His very essence is love; Love is all He is, and His love has all His Attributes. This indicates His Love is true, infinite, great, immutable, eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, the most benevolent and the ultimate. His love is awesome, perfect, great, beautiful, good, kind, patient, real, true, incomprehensible, and incomparable.

God’s love for humanity was the reason for creation because all He created was to serve the needs of man one way or the other. Love was the very reason He created man with His own hands in His own image and likeness whereby man shares certain of His wonderful attributes and moral characters to a certain degree. His love for man was the reason He breathed into man’s nostrils and made man a living soul, carrier of His very type of life. He has very wonderful plans for man to make him have a fulfilled life, Jeremiah 29:11. Although man was the last to be created yet because of His great love for man He crowned him with honor and glory, He made him the crown of His creation whereby He gave him dominion over everything created, Psalm 8;4-8. His love for man is great and incomparable.

When man sinned against God and incurred His wrath, he was sent out from the beautiful garden where he had everything that pertained to life, yet God’s love would not let man go because man was precious to Him, Isaiah 43:4. In love, He sent His only begotten son Jesus Christ to this world to save man from all the powers holding him in captivity and restored him back to Himself, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”, John 3:16. Jesus Christ who is God’s Love personified gave His life as a ransom for man’s soul. He suffered and died on the cross of Calvary in man’s place; the righteous for the unrighteous while we were yet sinners, 1 john 4:9-11. As many as believed in Him, He gave them power to become sons of God, John 1:12. There is definitely no love greater than this John 15:3.

God’s love is the most benevolent, a love that gives His very best and withholds nothing back from the beloved. It is a love from whom all wonderful and perfect gifts flow. God in His love gave to man everything He created on earth for our free use. He gave man everything that pertains to life and godliness. He gives to all that asks from him and even at times to those who did not ask. In His love, He will supply all man’s needs according to your riches in glory and He will do things that are exceedingly, abundantly above what man can ever think or do. He daily loads us with benefits. In His love, He spread His love abroad our hearts at the reception of His gracious salvation so that man can love like Him and become like Jesus. There is no other lover that compares to Him in generosity.

God’s love is infinite which implies His love is, limitless, immeasurable, without boundaries or borders. The depth, width, and height of God’s love are unfathomable; it is deeper than the deepest oceans, higher than the highest heavens and wider than the expanse of the whole universe.

God’s love is Eternal – an endless love, Jeremiah 31:3. It has no beginning or end. A love that is forever living and forever actively alive! It is a love that can never die. The most turbulent storms cannot drown it and no amount of surging flood waters can quench the flames of God’s love.

God’s love is Omniscient. A Love that is so powerful and strong that nothing on earth or in heaven can separate the beloved from, Romans 8; 35-39.

35)”Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulations, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? …

37) Nay, in all these we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

God’s Love is Immutable – an unchanging love. It is not subject to change, remains the same no matter what happens, “Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today and for ever more” (Hebrews 13:cool. God’s love can never change, nor grow old, can never wane, and can never fail. God in His love can never forsake, abandon or jilt or hurt His beloved, Deuteronomy 31:16; Hebrews 13:15.

God’s Love is true and has no atom of falsehood, pretense, hypocrisy, deceit, ingenuity, flattery or insincerity.

God’s love is a gracious Love – Love that is freely and generously given to the undeserving. God’s love is ever-considerate, ever-mindful of the beloved person and needs. It is unconditional; all-encompassing, all-embracing, does not discriminate, does not reject/refuse or cast out any that comes to Him, John 3:37. There is a place for all the good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful, the sinner, the saints, male/female, old or young in God’s heart. In His graciousness He chastises us in love when we are going astray, Hebrews 12:6; Revelations 3:19.

God’s love is Omniscient – love that knows everything there is to know that pertains to the beloved – everything about the past, present and future, dreams, aspirations, needs; just name it

God’s Love is Omnipresent – God’s love is not an occasional love but all days and seasons love. It is everywhere present and accessible to all. This implies God’s love is everywhere present, even where you are right now! The echo of His love is relayed to mankind every minute by minute in His glory as revealed in the heavens on a daily basis. All His creations everywhere relay His great love to man at all times. God’s love is not a passive love but an active one that motivates, inspires, cares, encourages and brings out the best of the beloved.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for your love for mankind. I am very grateful that I am among the privileged ones that have embraced your gracious salvation through faith in your Son Jesus Christ and have been experiencing your love on a personal level. I am so undeserving of your great love for me. Knowing that you just love me for Jesus sake is something too wonderful and too lofty for me to comprehend.

I CELEBRATE YOUR LOVE FOR ME AND ALL MANKIND TODAY AND ALWAYS.

If you are reading this post and you are wondering about the possibility of you enjoying God’s love as described above, I want you to know that it is possible, you can. God loves you, be you black, white, colored, albino. He loves you be you rich, poor, male, female, educated, tall, short, disabled or whatever. Jesus was given for you “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16.

a) Come to Him and repent of all sins, Acts 3:19. 1 John 1:9

b) Believe that God loves you and that Jesus His only Son died for you, Romans 5:8, Acts 10: 40&43

c) Invite Jesus into your heart, Revelations 3: 20

d) Totally surrender everything to Him and allow the Holy Spirit to be in total control of your life.

e) Spend time alone with Jesus in prayers and studying His Holy Scripture on regular basis.

I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS.

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I.
www.lovelashblog.com

(1) (Reply)

A New Band, Wanna Join? / Loving Our Fellow Human Being Just Like Jesus Loved Us / ASH WEDNESDAY: How To Observe A Fulfilled Lenten Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.