Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead (43144 Views)

Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return / Benjamin Uwajumogu Resigns As APC National Convention Committee Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Imo state has beautiful women. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
God! what is happening in that family?

This his sister who is always chasing clout all the time with her kid brother's death, even to the extent of trying to occupy her late brother's seat is suspicious, now his daughter too? I suspect that lady
Rest in peace pretty, go reunite with ur daddy

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by chidi500(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Our evil leaders will never learn from this Karma.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
E sweet for them, I hate politicians
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
i gat no pity for any politicians and their families, this country is where it is simply because of politicians.

And because of followers like you who refuse to hold them to account and who refuse to go into the poltics to make things better.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
So what shall we do now?

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
thatigboman:
RIP to the dead.
Wait, a grown up igbo girl buried outside igboland? Strange things are happening these days

E shock u? Go and ask where a former Eze Ndigbo Kosofe (Lagos) was buried.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by ladychioma: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oh my God. What a loss
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by overseasnbeyond: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Still have respect for the dead!
johnkey:
i gat no pity for any politicians and their families, this country is where it is simply because of politicians.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by ibechris(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:

People will never understand u my brother.

Kudos to u for saying the truth.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by adontcare(f): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
ojiamu:
Why did they bury her in Lagos? Don't they have village? Even at death, this bab could not go home. It is not enough to tell us u have laid a love one to rest. Take her to her village so that her spirit will rest. I don't support nonsense.
so that villagers will make them spend unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
ojiamu:
Why did they bury her in Lagos? Don't they have village? Even at death, this bab could not go home. It is not enough to tell us u have laid a love one to rest. Take her to her village so that her spirit will rest. I don't support nonsense.
How e take concern you?

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
RIP to her and condolences to her family
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by thatigboman: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pavore9:

E shock u? Go and ask where a former Eze Ndigbo Kosofe (Lagos) was buried.
are u serious? Im shocked like the landlord of aso rock. I have never heard such before
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by johnkey: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Still have respect for the dead!
respect is earned not deserved. dead or alive.

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Godbless3(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
So sad.... RIP to a life cut so short.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by izubext007: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
life
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by dbonks(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Rest in peace Jasmine....my condolences.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by ojiamu: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
SegFault:

How e take concern you?
Am Igbo and i know what the culture demands. Take her to her village so that her soul will rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by ojiamu: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
adontcare:
so that villagers will make them spend unnecessarily
Spending is the only thing disturbing u. Only if know the spiritual implications.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by adontcare(f): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
ojiamu:
Spending is the only thing disturbing u. Only if know the spiritual implications.
which spiritual implications?

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
So sad. So young and beautiful..
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by juman(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Corona make every sickness worse.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by moneyissweet(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbam

tutudesz:

A person can't become a politican, without followers and voters undecided
A simple RIP will not remove anything from your body and don't forget someone among your family must have done something bad to someone too.

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Pavore9: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
thatigboman:
are u serious? Im shocked like the landlord of aso rock. I have never heard such before

He instructed to be buried within his property in Ojota.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Kinjikitileking(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=NwekeUG post=99050146]Daughter Of Late Imo Senator,
gu Dies One Year After His Death (Photos)

Jasmine Chidimma Uwajumogu, the daughter of late Imo Senator, Benjamin Uwajumogu, has died, IgbereTV reports.

Jasmine, 24, died on February 1, 2021, and was laid to rest on Friday, February 12, at Victoria Garden Cemetary, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Senator Uwajumogu, who represented Imo Senatorial District, slumped and died in his house while taking a bath on December 2019.

Her sister Ugonna Victoria Uwajumogu shared her photos on Twitter after the funeral and wrote;

It's disheartening ..
Her father and then this young lil girl ...
What could have caused her death ...
I think she is the second daughter,, the first daughter limps ,, and this deceased is so so fat,, what could have caused her death

Why did they buried her outside igboland ,,
What happened to burying her in mbano,,..
Is there disunity among the family members
What's happening to uwajimogus family .??
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Womanizer:

Did you read anywhere that her death is related to Covid-19?

Is there any other diseases that kills people these days apart from covid-19?
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by thatigboman: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pavore9:

He instructed to be buried within his property in Ojota.
wow. It is unheard of in my town that a grown up from our town will be buried outside our town. It's for only children that is acceptable.
Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Ghettologist(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Juju don dey Manifest.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
ojiamu:
Am Igbo and i know what the culture demands. Take her to her village so that her soul will rest.
But e no still concern you, you are not the dead girl's relatives if they want to cremate her it can and would never be your business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.