Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground (55152 Views)

Dangote Refinery Set For Production As Crude Supply Hits 6 Million Barrels / fuel Price: Uncertainty Looms As Crude Oil Hits $93.50 / PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by ibuildstuff(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
GamalNasser:

I am talking of Crude oil not fuel
I know, but I have never heard of scarcity of crude oil, so I'm surprised u are saying it's scares
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Sleekfingers: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Ur sense of reasoning is so poor, when tinubu proposed for Lagos to generate its own electricity, it was federal government who objected that the power station will be connected to the national grid, not south south.

who are the federal govt? Abi na people from the moon dem be?

During that time ....people from the southsouth and southeast didnt support it..........of course , the north was totally against it.......if the southsouth and southeast suppoted it then, the federal government got no choice........make una dey drink una oyel.........up till now ..i am still angry with una.......it was during obasanjo's tenure.........
Lagos can generate over 40,000 mega watts.....
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by ibuildstuff(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

who are the federal govt? Abi na people from the moon dem be?

During that time ....people from the southsouth and southeast didnt support it..........of course , the north was totally against it.......if the southsouth and southeast suppoted it then, the federal government got no choice........make una dey drink una oyel.........up till now ..i am still angry with una.......it was during obasanjo's tenure.........
Lagos can generate over 40,000 mega watts.....
I can't even argue with u cause ur argument is dumb
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by DavidEsq(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Lol, excitement that will soon turn to sorr.ow,
Because there won't be drinkable water and they are coming to explore it without giving you a dime
Dem never see anything o! Na that oil go kee dem, as per say dem no gree get sense
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Sleekfingers: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I can't even argue with u cause ur argument is dumb

me self know......most nigerians hate the truth.......maybe then your mum was still breast feeding u.......go and ask somebody way get brain for your neighbourhood.....them go educate u....about what really happened then
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by 77up(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
I have really tormented your Darling Tinubu for you to come up with this reply.... It gives me great pleasure that Tinubu's balls suckers like you have decided to keep tabs on me.

I don't need respect from anyone in this from, I rather give them the undiluted Truth.

Keep up with the good work.
Lolz grin

Seriously bro, you are one of the few people I like looking out for in politics section after nwaamaikpe grin ,just that your writing is always directed at Tinubu . As Ibori footsodier that you are , seems Tinubu always showing up in your dream.

Jagaban must have seriously dealt with you,it actually gimme joy that you will never stop writing about Alh Hammed cheesy
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by GamalNasser: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I know, but I have never heard of scarcity of crude oil, so I'm surprised u are saying it's scares

For a century there has been a school of speculators speculating that oil will run out in bla bla bla ...

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Rugaria:
This community would have done better to pretend nothing ever happened there... Next thing now, shell and chevron with all their dangerous pipelines will set in and maim the environment further with nothing for the communities..

Oil drilled should be as a partnership with the local community but we know that won’t happen. In the meantime their environment is just getting worse and worse
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Blackdisciple(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hmmm there's a leakage there but it might not be at that same point.

Na their job they will fix it in no time

Rather they will be talking about the investigation in the office there while that oil is still leaking, make them go shot that line down and go dig that group do something there joor.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by freshvine(f): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Something Buhari is spending billions of naira seeking in the North is gushing out freely from the rainforest of the savanna.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by waleadeagb(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
The name of the professor is Prof. Abdullahi Gabi Olodorapata Sahel ( Prof. of Human Disaster and Chaos, Department of Senseless tribes of Sahel Fulani republic) Uthman Dan Fodio University. Sokoto

bigfish3k:
Oil erupted from the ground without spending any kobo to search for it
But this government is still wasting billions of dollars since six years searching for oil in a northern dry land.
And With this stupid behavior you exour economy not to be in recession always

Please I want to know the name of the professor who is the economic adviser in this government

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by scofield114: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Our black gold will soon be transported to the barren desert Northern parts.

This bring tears to my eyes.
hhhhhh nd it will continue like forever
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by oscarline2002: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
4ckyou:
The land get too much crude oil ni
[color=#000000][/color]

Bayelsans, please for the sake of next generation,
Don't allow exploration of your oil by any government. Preserve it for future use. The harm they have caused to your land without due compensation of good and decent livelihood. Your fishes and biodiversity is gone and your environment polluted. Ask them to go to Chad basin to explore where they have committed billions of naira looking for oil.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by scofield114: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
tolexy007:
one Northerners somewhere is happy about this news now
here is one
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by kioski: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Next port of invasion for the you know who's
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by oscarline2002: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Don't allow exploration of your oil by any government. Preserve it for future use. The harm they have caused to your land without due compensation of good and decent livelihood is enough. Your fishes and biodiversity is gone and your environment polluted. Ask them to go to Chad basin to explore where they have committed billions of naira looking for oil thereby plunging the economy into recession.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Rugaria:
This community would have done better to pretend nothing ever happened there... Next thing now, shell and chevron with all their dangerous pipelines will set in and maim the environment further with nothing for the communities..

If they pretend, then what benefits would they get?

They don't have drilling equipment?

And if they leave the oil to spurt like that, they will be playing with their health and lives, because crude oil is not just extremely flammable, it can negatively impact the senses, especially the eyes and skin.

They will need experts to help them prevent these avoidable hazards.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Donspicey: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Our black gold will soon be transported to the barren desert Northern parts.

Not again Bro except if we have not learnt Enough from our past ignorance.....

The south need to take full control of their Resources...
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by scofield114: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
onuman:
Good news for PMB and his Arewa people who believe that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive.

Let them come and pick the crude oil.
dont worry they will come the crude oil is for us all
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by scofield114: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

They would have secceded a long time ago. How will they entangle themselves with Chrisrians which is good for nothing except death. You don't know how North hate Christians until you visit the North
you are a blooody liar we dont hate anyone here
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
A buried pipe line

Chairman of the National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA), Nairaland branch HQ has just told us it's a buried pipline, so everybody should go home.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by erospecial: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
while Niger Delta youths are unemployed and abandoned in the midst of stupendous wealth.
Presidency, senator and governors of our country shall rot in hell.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by CivilAboki: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
And you can do nothing about it...
quote author=JidennaJason post=99050752] Our black gold will soon be transported to the barren desert Northern parts.

[/quote]
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
oscarline2002:
Don't allow exploration of your oil by any government. Preserve it for future use. The harm they have caused to your land without due compensation of good and decent livelihood is enough. Your fishes and biodiversity is gone and your environment polluted. Ask them to go to Chad basin to explore where they have committed billions of naira looking for oil thereby plunging the economy into recession.

First of all, the oil belongs to the government, irrespective of who owns the land.

Second, asking people to preserve oil for future use is bad advice.

When do you know that this future will come? What if it comes at the time that research has gone far into free energy, and oil is no longer in high demand?

I know it would be extremely hard for oil to quickly lose its high demand, but with the efforts being put into addressing global warming, it is only a matter of when before oil is relegated.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Lomprico2: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Igbochief001:

Nothing would happen ...Nigeria is more interested in the north

Nsukka and udi of enugu and Ebonyi have been experiencing same for years nothing Instead we want to waste billions in the north

abeg no talk too much make dem no con scatter and pollute our place.

I know of a friend whose uncle's land was like this in Akwa ibom. crude was coming out from digging only 2feet.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by deavicky(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
4ckyou:
The land get too much crude oil ni
"blowout". They are probably drilling some where close and had lost of circulation.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Litmus: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

Get an AK47 and fight against it. Dont just make noise online, put some action.

What good did that do Congo? Congo has vast resources all benefitting France, Europe Rwanda and Uganda, due to conflicting regions, locals etc under Warlords and thire militias .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces / Governor Diri Inspects Bayelsa Government House Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.