Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces (55151 Views)

Peter Obi Playing Regional Politics – Sheik Gumi / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Man is so fit and blessed

Loved and respected by all

I kinda have this feelings that even Remi Tinubu will vote for his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi for president in 2023

337 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by GuyWise101(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We need energetic person like him to be our President

432 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
See fitness

Obi you're too much

364 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by ojun50(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
And some hungry people we still be shouting vote APC and PDP

339 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
ojun50:
And some hungry people we still be shouting vote APC and PDP
They are touts supporting Tinubu, don't take them serious

324 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
they will tell you that brain is needed not fitness forgetting that without fitness and good health ,the brain cannot function properly.

318 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
they will tell you that brain is needed not fitness forgetting that without fitness and good health ,the brain cannot function properly.
Tinubu supporters are drug addicts na , drug addicts aren't normal people

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by BATified2023: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
one day u will show us where he’s urinating

253 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by etrouble: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okay. Let's see his video fuccking an 18 years old Olosho so that we can confirm that he is fit.

Sick Yar'Adua performed better than the strong and energetic Goatluck Jonnaddaft.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
My President is just so fit.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Triangles1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pandorabedient invest state money as his own investment.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by ogub(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by SIMONEKPA7: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
smiley
The Agbadorians will die of high BP but any how sha no Zoo election in Biafra land

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by segzysexy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
He is the type of president Nigeria needs. Physically fit, Young, mentally balanced, and intellectually capable.
Proudly Obidient.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by bigdammyj: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Noted.
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by olisefom: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Imagine this man as the president.

I don't know how many of these guys supporting those old aspirants is proud of all those old people representing them as president.

How will I send my grandpa to go represent my family in an international gathering? What happened to the intellectuals in the family?

Let's have an energetic president abeg.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Cooolme: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's Peter Obi or nothing, Tinubu urchins can mast*rbate over this tongue .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Staphylococcus: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Comedian

194 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by crossbreedwears(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
He's fit as we can see. I'm not a politician or asking anyone to vote for a particular candidate. I would only ask we vote for a candidate of your preferred choice.

Anyway, I am into handmade footwear. Contact me if you're interested

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by wwwihy: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
No wonder incoming President Bola Tinubu is the best to take Nigeria to Next Level

He is not only a good team player but also a coach

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by casualobserver: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
GuyWise101:

We need energetic person like him to be President

is the job of president to represent Nigeria at world cup or to carry cement? tell us what his past accomplishments are ...no, tell us what his plans are.....no, it is picture of attending church, attending conference, playing football you people will be showing. let us kuku hire Eguavoen or oliseh as president!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by JoshTim: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Oh thou man, for how long will thou be deceived

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
GuyWise101:

We need energetic person like him to be President

In your village mehhhhhhh......

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by noegenesis(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Any of the three presidential aspirants is better than the current president. In Overall leadership qualities [age, education, experience, communication, courage, character, vision etc], Obi is better than the other two.

This is the truth.

Irrespective of your tribe, religion or affiliation, join hands let's save Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by brightbright: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
PDP are aware they are not winning 2023 Election- Atiku spokesperson, Daniel Bwala, erroneously says on live interview

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzP74oUQ8Vo

PLEASE � don't forget to subscribe to my channel

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by sukkot: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
cheesy is there no football pitch in the whole of anambra ? why is he playing football on track and field ground ? is this how he plans to govern nigeria ? cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
An active president will deliver better and quicker than an inactive one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by YahooBoy147(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by meobizy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
He would do better painting that weathered wall than kicking a random soccer ball. All these election theatrics don tire me, tey tey. Na japa dey my mind.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Daniel058(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Let us All remain Obidient and Yusful in this country .

cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.