Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Valentine's Day Wishes To Your Wife (romantic Quotes) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Wishes To Your Wife (romantic Quotes) (226 Views)

Valentine's Day Wishes To Your Wife [romantic Quotes] / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Wishes To Your Wife (romantic Quotes) by Dayfem2020: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Messages and quotes are the best ways to wish someone Happy Valentine's Day and surely your wife will be expecting a romantic, cute and funny wishes from you in this season of love.

Here are more than a hundred heartwarming Happy Valentine's Day messages and wishes to your wife to make her feel loved.

1. Life was good before you came into my life but now it has become beautifully graceful with your arrival. Thank you for showing up at the right time. Happy Val to you my queen.

2. You may not know that you are that best thing that has ever happened to me. you are my world and I can't wait to share the valentine's day with you. I love you so much, my queen.

3. The mother of my kids I have no other thing to say than to say thank you. Thank you for being my support system, thank you for being behind my decision making, thank you for always ready to help. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day.

See More: https://allnews.ng/news/valentine-s-day-wishes-to-your-wife-romantic-quotes

Re: Valentine's Day Wishes To Your Wife (romantic Quotes) by Offpoint1: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Typing
Re: Valentine's Day Wishes To Your Wife (romantic Quotes) by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Awww �

(1) (Reply)

TITLE: In Love With The Disabled Girl (COMPLETED) / You, Yes You! You Are A Lost Lamb, And You Most Do This. / Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.