Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners (27198 Views)

Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Princewell2012(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Focktot:
Which caliphate is in Ibadan?

I don't even understand the point of your comment anymore

You are starting to sound like an incoherent man-child whose only purpose is to taunt People with little consideration for logic.

You said Ibadan is burning and people debunk your statement, only for you start talking about the caliphate in your village.

That's why you should know they are all here to cause trouble
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by poseidon12: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Mr Propagandists Ibo man... Any factual proof to your ascertion

If you are still asking for proof that foreign Fulanis were recruited by Buhari and co to carry out Jihad on Nigerians, then you are dumb.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by MummyD2020(f): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Focktot:
How is your statement coherent?

When did the South west attack Igbos for chasing Fulanis out of their land?

if you had said southwest accused some Igbos of bigotry and intolerant nature towards Buhari because of his Fulani heritage, I will have acknowledged that you said nothing but the truth.

Nonetheless, the hypocrisy of Igbos still showed when majority of them Still supported Atiku another Fulani in the last election. Still, that is not what we are discussing here.

Or is not only last month that Igbos started chasing Fulanis away from South east through your ESN ?

Oga the ibos chose Atiku even though hes a fulani man becos hes more aligned with the trend, more sophisticated, more intelligent and hopefully, less tribalistic. He was and is still better than Buhari, just that hes a fulani and not less of a thief.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Dreyton36: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigeria too big and the wahala for Nigeria too much for just one person to handle

Make them divide Nigeria make everybody they on their own and solve their own problems

If not hausa no for they attack Yoruba and Yoruba no for the fight back when everyone get their own boundary

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mock Kure? The guy is a f**king mockery. These fools were not condemning when their idiotic brothers were killing people all over Nigeria. But the moment one of them is slapped, they come out of their caves.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Kubernetes: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
My dear northerners.
Do not travel to south west and south East for now.
All Tomato, onion, yam, cow, Ram, Goat and food item suppliers, please remain in Arewa till further notice.

All Yorubas residing in the North, you are adviced to remain in your homes, to avoid reprisal attack from my brothers.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by pheedo: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
festacman:

Look, this is not the first time traders are clashing and it won't be that last. Even two different groups of Yoruba traders can fight over interests. Such fights are usually settled and mutual respect restored. It is people with emotional mentality of Northern Youths Council of Nigeria that escalate minor disagreement between two traders into inter-ethnic fight. It has happened in Mile 12 market.
You are only saying this because your people are not the ones been killed, i hope you will keep this same energy traders fight if it happened in the North
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Manab: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Focktot:
What about the millions of Northerners still living in Youruba land ?

if they plan reprisal attacks in the North, will those ones numbering in their millions be safe too in the South west
we also have millions of Yoruba's still living in north excluding abuja sir.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by mrkia(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Attempt to nail Igboho..... No go work

They no talk of a man recently killed by an hausa man... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Zenithpeak(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
SoBright101:
Do you see them condemn the beating of pregnant woman or the killing of innocent peace maker. Have you ever seen them condemn the activities of evil notherners all over the country?
These are the people we are sharing same country with.
An eye opener to good Nigerians

Don't mind those hypocrites. Did you also see them spinning the narratives to religious crises.... The issue is not as bad as being portrayed online.... They are only over flogging the issue to seek justifications for their numerous criminal activities.

Come to Eleyele, Ologun-eru, Ido, Dugbe, Mokola Round About, Sango all in Ibadan (Today) and see the Hausas in their hundreds going about their okada business without fear or any form of intimidation. Many of them did not even aware of any crisis at all. So, why are those people living in the North crying more than the bereaved?

I suspect the noise from the North has a political undertone and not that they love their brothers down South so much that, they are ready to die for them.

Bloody hypocrites!
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Yebedervru: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
pheedo:

You are only saying this because your people are not the ones been killed, i hope you will keep this same energy traders fight if it happened in the North
Yorubas killed in the north will be collateral damage because we have been telling them since. But just know that it will be the end of anything Sabo in Oyo state because all Hausas will be killed including your sarki and all your houses burnt
I know army will come to your rescue but they can’t stop us because army can’t be everywhere in Oyo state
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by festacman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
pheedo:

Igbo traders relate to their host communities with respect. They respect their traditions and culture. That's why you can find them everywhere. And when they have problem, they usually report to native authority than gang up to fight.

You need to see what happens in Lagos, if you have an issue with a Northern motorcyclist, many other Northern motorcyclists stop by uninvited with readiness to confront the non-norherner until the matter is resolved.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by sangresan(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nicoddemus:

When madness have not even started. Are you this shallow

Let the madness start...It's time for the Hausa/Fulanis to lose some of their big landmass...The Yorubas in the USA, Brazil, UK, Ghana, Togo, Europe and elsewhere are waiting for the "show"....We know they also have their kith and kin from Niger, Chad, and Mali to call upon.....But I know that the Hausa/Fulanis would lose more....

They will only wake up the beast in us....With closeness to the sea, importation of arms is the easiest thing in the world...
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by danilmo: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Samirana360:

hope u will be ready to fight,,,, remember hausa/fulani doesn't forgive easily. wait for reprisal.....and don't complain

seems the only thing in ur head is reprisal, we are telling u to stop feeling u have the monopoly of madness ure talking reprisal, abi na the new English wey u just learn be that ni? lol.

reprisal kill u there.. try nonsense and see more nonsense,

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by poseidon12: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
MuchAdo:
We Yorubas respect our hosts wherever we find ourselves. Is that too much of request that of others in our land

Why do some people think they can bully Yorubas in Yoruba land

Come on, it will NEVER happen.

I don't support violence but at the same time I can't be a slave in my homeland.

No matter how many years you spend in the SW, you are a visitor/settler if you are NOT Yoruba.

But if you live a few years in US or Europe, you want to claim citizen, right?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Manab: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yebedervru:

Yorubas killed in the north will be collateral damage because we have been telling them since. But just know that it will be the end of anything Sabo in Oyo state because all Hausas will be killed including your sarki and all your houses burnt
I know army will come to your rescue but they can’t stop us because army can’t be everywhere in Oyo state
funny
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Yebedervru: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Manab:
funny
Yes it will be funny to you but when you know the history of those staying in Ibadan. You should know I’m telling you the truth not cheat beating
If worst come to worst, we go burn una Sabo for Ibadan here kill any northerner we see because there won’t be time to differentiate who’s Hausa or fulani
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by sangresan(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
poseidon12:

But if you live a few years in US or Europe, you want to claim citizen, right?

So the US govt will allow Hausa/Fulani miscreants in their country?
Abi what type of stupid reasoning is this?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:

lol

Ivory Coast man grin
It is a DNA thing.Sigh!
Go save kwara and osun grin
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Staro: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
OK
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Manab: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
sangresan:

So the US govt will allow Hausa/Fulani miscreants in their country?
Abi what type of stupid reasoning is this?
he just ask a simple question why can't u answer,SW isn't a country but a geopolitical zone in Nigeria.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yebedervru:

Yes it will be funny to you but when you know the history of those staying in Ibadan. You should know I’m telling you the truth not cheat beating
If worst come to worst, we go burn una Sabo for Ibadan here kill any northerner we see because there won’t be time to differentiate who’s Hausa or fulani

Yoruba sabi make mouth, this small thing and you're feeling like king kong

Anyway, continue and we'll end your madness...let the hypocrisy of good neighbourliness be exposed

Nigerians are funny, apparently, if you attack Northerners it means you're badass

Who knows, i don't wish to witness war but maybe your actions will cause it

Anyhow, make sure you don't do an about face and try to change mouth when things get really hot

Reduce the noise on social media, you won't scare us with it
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Obamaofusa: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Go save kwara and osun grin

So says an Ivory Coast would-be refugee grin
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Manab: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yebedervru:

Owk
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:

So says an Ivory Coast would-be refugee grin

I know u are typing this with ur pillow and foam lying under bridge grin
Guy check ur back.... see fulani , see fulani. grin
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by bizzibodi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Yebedervru: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

Anyway, continue and we'll end your madness...let the hypocrisy of good neighbourliness be exposed

Nigerians are funny, apparently, if you attack Northerners it means you're badass

Anyhow, make sure you don't do an about face and try to change mouth when things get really hot

A kid blabbing. Ranting like a lunatic dog
Ask your brothers who have stayed in Ibadan before they will tell you it’s the truth
What I stated above will be done here in Ibadan and nothing would happen

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Coinbased: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nobody want them anywhere stay in your north
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yebedervru:

Ask your brothers who have stayed in Ibadan before they will tell you it’s the truth

Let it happen

If nothing in this case means death and utter chaos, then i agree with you

At worst, you guys are thugs...at our worst we're ruthless killers, i'm not proud of it but it's true

Oh well, if it does come, you sought for it
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Obamaofusa: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

lol

If you are really a Northerner nobody intends to frighten you but we mean what we are saying and believe me,you all will be decimated within days and we will take over the North.
You make mouths because we have taken you as people that we want to live with but you have overstretched your inadequacies and overstepped your boundaries by allowing criminal Fulanis to kill Nigerians and you have supported them by not calling them to order.
This is your permanent cul de sac.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Obamaofusa: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I know u are typing this with ur pillow and foam lying under bridge grin
Guy check ur back.... see fulani , see fulani. grin

Like Ojukwu,like KANU,like all Igbos grin
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Manab: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yebedervru:

we will give u a massive respond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) / Jonathan, Gowon, Shonekan, Oritsejafor Singing At Presidential Breakfast Prayer / Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.