Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners (27235 Views)

Leave Imo, Northern Groups Tell Northerners After Demolition Of Settlements / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Obamaofusa: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

Too many kids lacking depth of thought on nairaland

We have no need of retaliating on Yorubas in the North, they're not guilty

You don't know what war is, the fact that you think you'll be safe in your homeland in the event of an outbreak of war shows you have no knowledge of the war in the least

You say we're wretched, if you're smart, you should know that, that makes us all the more dangerous because we have way less than you to lose other than our lives, which will be considered a worthy price to pay

I don't do rants, if there'll be a war, which could happen if you people continue, i won't be on social media fighting you, it'll be live

Well,war starts somewhere and it is actualised on ground and all over.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexis11:

mumu! your people attack in the night and quickly go back to hide inside bush before dawn.

what is the definition of cowardice again? grin

We are coming to flush you out of those forests you use as cover.

Criminals use cover for their crimes, war and battle is different

A full blown fight will not favour you
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

I'll agree only if your mouths could kill

I'm a full blooded Northerner and i grew up in Lagos, there's nothing you can tell me about your people that i don't know

You think the Yorubas have anything to be ashamed of for being civilized, largely educated, progressive and developmental?

Inversely, you think it is a thing of pride for the North that you account for 87% of the poverty rate of Nigeria and that a lot of your people are uneducated, nomadic, uncivilized and backwards?

We will defend ourselves because that is what a people, regardless of personal circumstances, do when innocently set upon by barbaric aggressors but we make no excuses for not being savages who live in bushes and have never seen the inside of a classroom. My friend take a hike. You are annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Well,war starts somewhere and it is actualised on ground and all over.

You're the most mature on this thread, you have my respect
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by SoBright101: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
No, he will be on social media fighting na.
For now, you are social media warrior.

Ayaaz:

You don't know what war is, the fact that you think you'll be safe in your homeland in the event of an outbreak of war shows you have no knowledge of the war in the least

You say we're wretched, if you're smart, you should know that, that makes us all the more dangerous because we have way less than you to lose other than our lives, which will be considered a worthy price to pay

I don't do rants, if there'll be a war, which could happen if you people continue, i won't be on social media fighting you, it'll be live

1 Like

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

Lol. Whatever dude. Obvious you're a delusional and empty fantasist. Keep making noise.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Obamaofusa: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

Hausas have been defeated by fulanis?

Let me educate you, the Hausa and the Fulani have NEVER fought a war of conquest against each other

Only you Southerners believe in a conquered Hausa and a victorious Fulani...we in the North don't know that history

My guy, modern warfare is protracted, it's devastating and there usually are no winners

Forget about old history, wars these days are nothing but mass death and destruction that forever alter the souls of the affected...don't brag.

Hausas don't care to die.Fulanis are cowards looking for brainwashed with religion people to fight their war for them,which has been taken care of.Reasons you will all be decimated quickly and your North taken over by us.

Wars are won with brain,determination and strategies.Well,I don't want to brag but I know our capacity.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Alexis11: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

I'll agree only if your mouths could kill

I'm a full blooded Northerner and i grew up in Lagos, there's nothing you can tell me about your people that i don't know

Lol no wonder you can read and write. grin

And you are even using the Lagosians to judge the Yorubas in War. You are funny at best. grin

deluded! cheesy
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Manab: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yebedervru:

Yes there are some yorubas living in the north but can’t be compared to the northerners living here okay
when last have u being to north?
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

You think the Yorubas have anything to be ashamed of for being civilized, largely educated, progressive and developmental?

Inversely, you think it is a thing of pride for the North that you account for 87% of the poverty rate of Nigeria and that a lot of your people are uneducated, nomadic, uncivilized and backwards?

We will defend ourselves because that is what a people, regardless of personal circumstances, do when innocently set upon by barbaric aggressors but we make no excuses for not being savages who live in bushes and have never seen the inside of a classroom. My friend take a hike. You are annoying.

On your first point, that's nothing to be ashamed of, but since i'm a Lagos boy myself and no other part of Yorubaland compares to Lagos, i can confidently say that your claims of civilization and development are grossly exaggerated

On your second point, you clearly don't know my people like i know yours and since you like education, please educate yourself

On your third point, self defence is a right, but how is mass murder of traders who are completely separated from an incident self-defence? It seems more like a cowardly vicious attack not self-defence, unless that's your own definition of it
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Manab: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:
lol
funny
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexis11:

Lol no wonder you can read and write. grin

And you are even using the Lagosians to judge the Yorubas in War. You are funny at best. grin

deluded! cheesy

I can write even better than you if i might add

Reading and writing is a wonder to you because you weren't refined enough to fashion it out for yourselves before colonization, we on the other hand were already learned hence we don't shout

It honestly doesn't matter who the enemy is, Yoruba or otherwise, we certainly won't cower before anyone.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Hausas don't care to die.Fulanis are cowards looking for brainwashed with religion people to fight their war for them,which has been taken care of.Reasons you will all be decimated quickly and your North taken over by us.

Wars are won with brain,determination and strategies.Well,I don't want to brag but I know our capacity.

Read up on modern warfare.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Alexis11: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

I can write even better than you if i might add

Reading and writing is a wonder to you because you weren't refined enough to fashion it out for yourselves before colonization, we on the other hand were already learned hence we don't shout

It honestly doesn't matter who the enemy is, Yoruba or otherwise, we certainly won't cower before anyone.

Lol this one is a real clown abeg. cheesy

grin
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
SoBright101:
No, he will be on social media fighting na.
For now, you are social media warrior.

This is low level mental warfare, if the battleground shifts, we move.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Manab:
when last have u being to north?

Dan uwa leave them
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by iyke2frankeze: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
I Knew that their purpose of profiling of Fulanis is to find reasons to attack them as they will soon do to Igbos. The Yorubas are the Nigerian common enemies.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Obamaofusa: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

Read up on modern warfare.
lol

Fulani telling a Yoruba dude to read about warfare.You think if it is Yoruba...real Yoruba not Obasanjo...ruling Nigeria,Boko Haram will still be flexing muscles?

Go and read these books and come back to thank me:

The Guns of August (1962) by Barbara Tuchman and Modern strategy by Colin grey.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Paretomaster1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Elvictor:
angry cheesy angry grin

Two days madness humble Northerners

You have no idea, please don't pray to witness aftermath of such madness.....
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Paretomaster1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Focktot:
What about the millions of Northerners still living in Youruba land ?

if they plan reprisal attacks in the North, will those ones numbering in their millions be safe too in the South west

Better stop calling for War, more Southerners are in the North than Northerners in the South....

How many properties Northerners get for South?
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Kennyswag: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Shut of ur mouth, is that not how u cowards meddle into igbo affairs here don't even complain when u are being served the same poison u dished
does this forum belong to an igbo man?
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:
lol

Fulani telling a Yoruba dude to read about warfare.You think if it is Yoruba...real Yoruba not Obasanjo...ruling Nigeria,Boko Haram will still be flexing muscles?

Go and read these books and come back to thank me:

The Guns of August (1962) by Barbara Tuchman and Modern strategy by Colin grey.

Unless the 'real yoruba president' will send an all Yoruba army against boko haram, your point makes little sense

And for the record, Northern Nigeria is more ethnically diverse than Southern Nigeria, i've not told you my ethnicity and you have no idea if i'm Fulani or not
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

On your first point, that's nothing to be ashamed of, but since i'm a Lagos boy myself and no other part of Yorubaland compares to Lagos, i can confidently say that your claims of civilization and development are grossly exaggerated
In
On your second point, you clearly don't know my people like i know yours and since you like education, please educate yourself

On your third point, self defence is a right, but how is mass murder of traders who are completely separated from an incident self-defence? It seems more like a cowardly vicious attack not self-defence, unless that's your own definition of it

That's not what happened. Or have you become like some IPOB members to start fabricating tales of "massacre" in very situation were nothing of the sort took place?

Yorubas are not murderers let alone 'mass murderers' of innocent and defenceless people.

You may be erudite and well-spoken, likely a Northern elite, but you still do what most of your Northern leaders and elite do which is very reprehensible and arrogant.

You only speak, after watching the atrocities being committed by Fulanis in the South for so long, to defend your Northern Brothers and chide the Yorubas, who have been put in an impossible position, for defending themselves.

No apologies for the pain and misery your people have caused from any of you to include your leaders. Just arrogant, insensitive and dictatorial statements that is now making most Yorubas to think we have been walking around totally blind to the dangers around us.

There is no conciliatory behaviour from you guys at all when you should be contrite,

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Deadlytruth(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Farolo:

You still don't get it. Buhari is the problem not necessarily the fulanis or hausas. The fulanis doing this rubbish is because of tacit support of silence by buhari.

SE and SS loved Yar Adua and prayed for him when he was ill. Wasn't he fulani? What changed?

Buhari is a very divisive fellow and Nigeria is this mess because of his bigotry which he doesn't even try to hide

Yaradua was equally divisive. Remember that this whole Fulani Herdsmen scourge started under his reign beginning from Plateau and Benue States but he looked the other way and would rather send JTF to attack Niger Delta communities. SS and SE loved Yaradua because of PDP. The proof is that the same SS and SE which hated Atiku like shit in 2007 while he was in AC at that moment and celebrated Obasanjo to high heavens for demonizing him, defaming him and frustrating his presidential ambition later came to love and start rooting for the same Atiku for president after he returned to PDP. Also, have you ever wondered why a lot of SE and SS people continue to love and venerate Obasanjo despite him ordering a genocide in Bayelsa? It is all about party politics and nothing else.
Should Buhari defect to PDP today all the bile against him from these two regions will reduce to the barest minimum.
If what we are presently hearing about Jonathan moving to APC materializes, then watch out to see how the SS and SE people's hero of democracy will become a thief and the worst president of Nigeria in their eyes.
Aren't we currently seeing the venom streaming out from those regions against FFK for making moves to switch to APC? Remember FFK used to be loved so dearly by them while he was still pro-PDP?
Those two regions play more of politics of party than politics of issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by an0daGuy: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
oyo state is bigger than entire igbo land.

Shasha market is just 0.02% of entire oyo state.

If it’s as big as you say then go ahead and divide it with the Fulani naw. After all there’s love in sharing grin
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by TimeManager(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

How many times have you gone on massacre against Southerners in the north, especially on the igbos who were completely separated from the incidents?. Were those series of mass murder not a cowardly vicious attacks?.
Why y'all share the same brute mentality, so much so that none of y'all from the elites to the bottom feeder would never condemn the criminality of your brothers who almost all of the time are the instigator of violence?.

kiss the truth!
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by an0daGuy: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

What is wrong with you? Don't you have spare parts to sell instead of coming here to make a nuisance of yourself?

Today is Sunday do shop no open, plus it’s Valentine’s Day so I’m enjoying with my yori-yori lol

I have boys that will go to market and sell for me tomorrow, Na me be boss. I’m settling 2 of them this year to start their own shops.

Am I not a good Oga? cheesy
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
TimeManager:

How many times have you gone on massacre against Southerners, especially the igbos who were completely separated from the incidents?. Were those series of mass murder not a cowardly vicious attacks?.
Why y'all share the same brute mentality, so much so that none of y'all from the elites to the bottom feeder would never condemn the criminality of your brothers who almost all of the time are the instigator of violence?.

kiss the truth!

Exactly the same point I made to him above.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Alexis11: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

That's not what happened. Or have you become like some IPOB members to start fabricating tales of "massacre" in very situation were nothing of the sort took place?

Yorubas are not murderers let alone 'mass murderers' of innocent and defenceless people.

You may be erudite and well-spoken, likely a Northern elite, but you still do what most of your Northern leaders and elite do which is very reprehensible and arrogant.

You only speak, after watching the atrocities being committed by Fulanis in the South for so long, to defend your Northern Brothers and chide the Yorubas, who have been put in an impossible position, for defending themselves.

No apologies for the pain and misery your people have caused from any of you to include your leaders. Just arrogant, insensitive and dictatorial statements that is now making most Yorubas to think we have been walking around totally blind to the dangers around us.

There is no conciliatory behaviour from you guys at all when you should be contrite,

Thank you.

God bless!
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

That's not what happened. Or have you become. Igbo now to start fabricating tales of "massacre" were nothing of the sort took place?

You only speak, after watching the atrocities being committed by Fulanis in the South for so long, to defend your Northern Brothers and chide the Yorubas, who have been put in an impossible spoaition, for defending themselves.

There is no conciliatory behaviour from you guys at all when you should be contrite, apologetic to the Yorubas and determined to expose the criminals amongst you embarrassing the good Fulanis. Rather, only arrogant and incendiary statements.

This whole thing now bears out the claims of conspiracy theorist that this is a deliberate plan of your elite and leaders at an expansionist Fulani agenda. If it is, it will never happen in the SW. Rather the effort will mark the end of Nigeria and we all go our separate ways.

We've suffered far more than you with regards to attacks by certain herders, they've spared no one fulani or otherwise

I understand you guys not wanting it to become worse than it is, but it's absurd to think it's an agenda against your people

We have nothing to apologise for, it's purely a failure of leadership and unwillingness to consider each other as equals that exacerbates most crises in this country

If you're willing to join hands with us to ensure our collective security, i'm game...if you want to act like you own Nigeria, you'll be opening a Pandora's box.
Re: Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners by TimeManager(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Exactly the same point I made to him above.
The belief of "brotherhood in crime" cheesy

kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari To Spend 2 Weeks In London On Private Visit / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution / Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.