Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque (50622 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by ogubolokento(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
What is really the problem in this country?
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Ugandatales: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Fake news

Why burning mosques when majority of Yorubas are muslims.

Oyo state alone is dominantly 78.2% Muslims dominated..

So how can they be burning their place of worship...

Please how accurate is this figure? I mean the 78.2% Muslims in Oyo state ... I was saying something similar based on my observation some time ago, and someone here on Nairaland was telling me it was more like 50/50 Muslims/Christians in Oyo state. I have always felt it is 80% Muslims to 20% Christians.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Asswipemod: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These hoodlums should be guided.
Why will they raze the mosques too?

Have they forgotten that there are more Muslims than Christians in the SouthWest and majority of us who are Yoruba Muslims also pray in mosques.

This is starting to seem like a joke taken too far. This was how the Northern riots started in 1967.
Please
Please
Please
Enough of the mayhem.

If we could give up part of Kwara/Ilorin to the caliphate and turn it to an emirate; why can't we let them have some parts of Ondo and Oyo so that peace will reign?

We know your type. Say something meaningless on nairaland so as to start a tribal lambast, then you sit down and watch gleefully while you use your other monikers to press like. Then you call other goons in your tribal group to press like for you so as to give some credibility to your foolishness. You better go and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by pieces18: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:
This madness should stop just already...when would these yeroba cowards storm the bushes and go after their real enemies? why must innocent Hausas be caught in the web of these coward's madness??

I blame the GOC of ibadan barracks for allowing matters generate into this and if he's a Northerner he needs to resign immediately
Buhari is the cause of all these nonsense. He has sawn seeds of hatred among us. Hausa people are the mist vulnerable now in Nigeria. They not safe in the east, west, and south south. This is because buhari government has turned every ethnic group in Nigeria as nobody. He'll remove Hausa and replace with Hausa, remove christian and replace with Muslim, 80% of his appointees are Muslims and Hausas. How would people be happy with this system?

sad
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:
This madness should stop just already...when would these yeroba cowards storm the bushes and go after their real enemies? why must innocent Hausas be caught in the web of these coward's madness??

I blame the GOC of ibadan barracks for allowing matters generate into this and if he's a Northerner he needs to resign immediately sad
I`m sure u've forgotten what ur friends boko haram are doing.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by NgwalandAba(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
Gbagura:
We don't need your pity. You see what's happening to Haúsá in Ibadan? You've dared us by calling us fools and cowards. We shall really show you what that means. Your own will be much worst cos na una get bad mouth pass. You will lose what you can never get back in 100 years. Before you get your Biafra you will understand why even Ojukwu feared Yoruba before his death.

We are deadly when you pushed us to the extreme. Fulani herdsmen only strikes and run deep into the bush. If dem born their pápá well, let them come during the day and see if their bodies won't litter the whole streets. All of you have overstayed your welcome in Yoruba land. Anyway you want am, we go give you hot.
[/s]
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
INnaMAN:
confront criminal herders those simps no go gree,na innocent hausa people dem go dey attack
Is there difference between fulani and hausa ? hausas are supportive of fulani`s destruction.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by NgwalandAba(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbagura:
We don't need your pity. You see what's happening to Haúsá in Ibadan? You've dared us by calling us fools and cowards. We shall really show you what that means. Your own will be much worst cos na una get bad mouth pass. You will lose what you can never get back in 100 years. Before you get your Biafra you will understand why even Ojukwu feared Yoruba before his death.

We are deadly when you pushed us to the extreme. Fulani herdsmen only strikes and run deep into the bush. If dem born their pápá well, let them come during the day and see if their bodies won't litter the whole streets. All of you have overstayed your welcome in Yoruba land. Anyway you want am, we go give you hot.

Shut up yoruba muslim,you are Coward unless you want us to invade you again.

Yoruba christians are fighting your evil Muslim brothers from north.. it's like you don't have respect you asshole.

I'm your colonizer ewu.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Lodikero: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:

I blame the GOC of ibadan barracks for allowing matters generate into this and if he's a Northerner he needs to resign immediately sad

I see you very tribalistic, you one of the problem we have.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Yebedervru: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ugandatales:

Please how accurate is this figure? I mean the 78.2% Muslims in Oyo state ... I was saying something similar based on my observation some time ago, and someone here on Nairaland was telling me it was more like 50/50 Muslims/Christians in Oyo state. I have always felt it is 80% Muslims to 20% Christians.
The guy you’re replying is ipob. Check his history
Someone who hasn’t even been to Oyo before. He’s just catching cruise

1 Like

Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by nonhuman(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
JosephXavier:
Today is the second day of violent clash between the Yourubas and the Hausa/Fulani In Oyo State yet no security personnel has been sent to restore peace and orderliness.

No police, no Army, no Civil Defence and not even Man O' War

But once voice is raised in the South East, Battalions of Army, Navy, Air Force with all their war planes and ammunitions, operation crocodile dance, Operation Python Laugh, DSS, UN peace keeping, AU Army, Mobile Police, will be dispersed to douse the pressure

Please can someone tell me what's the difference here
IBB once said if I was asleep and someone woke me up that the yorabas are preferring for war he will go back to sleep
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bluntguy:

No they are Indians. Does that answer your question?
No, they are Ibadans or Ibadians.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
willyo:
Yoruba wan wake up? Afonja na sleeping lion. E nor dey wake till eternity grin
Another statement that incites anger
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by JosephXavier: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
babaolofin:

I only read the first paragraph and stopped because it will be a wastage of my valuable time. The IBOS are greatest propagandists in the world. You want to go into an area you don't know but based your submission on what your ancestors handed over to you. I read Prof Achebe's book - 'There was a country ' I saw the highest level of propaganda which created public reactions. I read books written by a Ghanaian General (General Joseph Ankrah ) and few other books in a regimental institution several years ago.

All those things you wrote are mostly propaganda. Also all these people that are writing in Hausa on this platform are not Hausas. They are lousy and cowards southerners. They just want to push Yorubas to war. They believe that is where their salvation lies.

Lol

Nobody wants to push anybody to war.
War knows nobody and nobody can predict the outcome of war

What we care about or what I care about is a working system

We fight crime in the wrong way. Why can't a country as big as Nigeria not have a database of her citizen to keep their crime record and relevant details

Why are our borders porous that people have to cross it at will especially that if the Northern side?

You didn't finish up my write up because it the truth and it doesn't favour you

1 Like

Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari and Tinubu caused it all.

However, who is more stupid between a mad man and a person who gives a mad man a gun?

Thank you. These ones are fodder for politicians and their machinations.

When reprisals attacks start let everybody remember who initiated.

Nobody in the South learns anything about the different tribes on the north. When you attack indiscriminately this is when people will understand how the north unifies in adversity.

Thank God we get visa, those with ears will hear.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by JosephXavier: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
johntolu:

It is totally wrong, but the power brokers, are not willing to let go easily.

We are loosing our best brains to the europeans

Just check what is happening in the football industry where we have to beg the ones we exported the. Europe to come and play for us
I watched Arsenal fame today against Leeds United and I got pained to see our own Saka, our Yoruba brother doing wonders

Soon Nigeria will be begging doctors, engineers, IT experts to come down to Nigeria because they are Nigerians, even teachers
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
EyezofGod120:
angry this people go dey form actors for another man region dem papa,,if no be say Fulani get federal backup ni, dem for don suffer,,but dem sufferness still dey ahead,,
Well reasoned
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by JosephXavier: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alba3:

Because no one fear you and you don't have what to use to hold Nigeria into ransom unlike SS or SW. What your people can do best is to start mocking others like they did NC and they're doing SW right now.

We in Nigeria don't respect orderliness and civilised way of doing things

Should someone have what to hold the country down with before he or she is given what he or she deserves

We won't grow with this mindset
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Divinenwa: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
Just trust in GOD and everything will change for better.
the true owner of that story and video is Celestine nwankwo nwamabo247 https://www.nairaland.com/nwamabo247 he stole from his youtube page to be scamming people here you can contact him on his profile if you click the link, the Anthony guy I a know thief here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These hoodlums should be guided.
Why will they raze the mosques too?

Have they forgotten that there are more Muslims than Christians in the SouthWest and majority of us who are Yoruba Muslims also pray in mosques.

This is starting to seem like a joke taken too far. This was how the Northern riots started in 1967.
Please
Please
Please
Enough of the mayhem.

If we could give up part of Kwara/Ilorin to the caliphate and turn it to an emirate; why can't we let them have some parts of Ondo and Oyo so that peace will reign?
You are very stupid¡! have u 4gotn how ur stupid muslim brothers are burning down churches¿? do u knw what peace is ? just shut that pit u call mouth!¡!
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2021
This violence is escalating o
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Stanchem029: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
Just trust in GOD and everything will change for better.
The person you replied is a cursed crimin*l using nwamabo247's video online to defraud people. Please stay away from him.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2021
JosephXavier:
Today is the second day of violent clash between the Yourubas and the Hausa/Fulani In Oyo State yet no security personnel has been sent to restore peace and orderliness.

No police, no Army, no Civil Defence and not even Man O' War

But once voice is raised in the South East, Battalions of Army, Navy, Air Force with all their war planes and ammunitions, operation crocodile dance, Operation Python Laugh, DSS, UN peace keeping, AU Army, Mobile Police, will be dispersed to douse the pressure

Please can someone tell me what's the difference here
You're a comedian and at thesame time a secesionist.Those deployed are to fight agaist the southerners and not to defend them.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Asswipemod: 12:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yobas attacking soft targets.

You people should continue but remember that we Northerners never forgive or forget.

za mu gani,Kada kuyi kuka lokacin da
muka fara.

Now you're gonna need to phuck off! I am not encouraging what is happening, but let it ink down into your gray matter that nobody has the monopoly of violence. The history of Nigeria is rife with incidents wherein Northerners killed innocent people of other tribes in the North. I have mever heard of Yoruba people attacking their hosts. But Northerners kill people in their region as well as their hosts.

When Yoruba ignore violence from people they are hosting, you call them cowards. Now that they are getting mad, you accuse them of attacking soft targets. It was an Hausas that started the madness all because of the same impunity aforementioned.

If you like forgive, if you like don't. E maa ba won lako bi ibon. Eyin weyrey yi!

3 Likes

Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by JosephXavier: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
You're a comedian and at thesame time a secesionist.Those deployed are to fight agaist the southerners and not to defend them.

I don't know whose side you're on
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yobas attacking soft targets.

You people should continue but remember that we Northerners never forgive or forget.

za mu gani,Kada kuyi kuka lokacin da
muka fara.
You 've lost ur common sense of purpose.I'm a notherner but am not in support of the north for any reason, against any region.Go buy new brain bro.

1 Like

Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by VictorUSA(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2021
JosephXavier:

I don't know whose side you're on
I`m not on any side because I'm not in support of any.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by sayisayi(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2021
In the same way, these fools attack innocent traders and not the herdsmen, is the same way the northerners will attack southerners in the north without asking who is omoluabi.

Umunna better beware, same shit happens every 10 years without fail.
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by Divinenwa: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
You`ll remain poor if ur intention is to scam people.
Amen to that your infact that innocent man sickness will come over to him, and some mod are even siding his crime if you made a post about him they will remove it
Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by JosephXavier: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
I`m not on any side because I'm not in support of any.

You don't support good and you don't support evil?

I get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.