Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,750 members, 7,865,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Valentine's Day Wishes And Messages To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Wishes And Messages To Your Girlfriend (224 Views)

Missing Girls: Whatsapp Messages Reveal Shocking 1 Million Naira Deal (photo) / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Wishes And Messages To Your Girlfriend by Dayfem2020: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Here is the list of Romantic Happy Valentine's Day wishes and messages to your girlfriend to make her happy on Valentine’s Day. So if you don't know what to write on this special day, you need not to worry because this article will give you all you seek.

1. Your beauty is unparalleled, your cleverness unmatched, your sense of humour unforgettable and your character unassailable. That’s why my love for you is unbreakable! Happy Valentine's day angel.

2. Candy is sweet, flowers are pretty, but nothing makes my day more than seeing a smile on your face. Let’s make this Valentine’s Day a memory to share forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. Truly, love is in the eyes of the beholder, sighting you and falling head over hills in love with you is the best thing that has ever happen to me. Happy Valentine's Day dear.

See More: https://allnews.ng/news/valentine-s-day-wishes-and-messages-to-your-girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

... / If Marriage Certificate Expires Like Driving License,will You Renew Yours / A Psychopath On The Loose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.