Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate (18287 Views)

I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate--osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
seunmsg:

I have been saying this all along. Sadly, the government is not helping matters. The police and the justice system that should isolate criminal cases and punish the criminals are not doing so.

Yes, you are right but instead they take side on northerners

https://www.nairaland.com/6415339/how-pregnant-woman-three-others
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by igboarenice: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Burning of properties and Killings must not be condoned. That's not who Yorubas are
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Osibanjo is the worst thing that happened to south west

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by damosade(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
I remember when prof peller showed sarkin shasha pepper..loo
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by seborrhic: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
This one has regained his voice from the wilderness. Kpele.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by TheRareGem1(f): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Masterkernel1:

What did he say? I won't expect you to change till it gets to doors.

Senseless fagot
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by mamaafrik(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
See this Foolish talk,this man don they act like puppet too,David in the Bible Did condone shi..t From the Philistines,he finished them ni,excuse me sir,see gbadun at all sir,see man wey i dey get hope of Presidency for,the are the killer,aabe ese baba wo lara omo ni Bibeli
Southern leaders are Fools,Eleyi ti Gbabodeooooo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by EkwensuNjaba(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by SolaRaphael: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hmn.....

Caution is the word.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Brendaniel: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Who bears Brendianiel, a daft person right. Who doesn't know how to say something sensible

I made valid points there and you reply with insults, if what you said makes sense, bring valid points to back it up rather than raining insults...
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Kayberg: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
angry
I won't comment…. because if I do, my ban may come by order from above….
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Eriokanmi: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hausas always initiate violent acts. We're peace lovers. Had that yoruba guy not been killed, there wouldn't have been reprisals. Next time, they won't be looking for trouble. What happened in ile ife a few years back ought to have taught them a lesson.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by TheRareGem1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Your opinion doesn't matter.. Nnamdi Kalu has enslaved you finish.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Reyone: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Coward.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by TheRareGem1(f): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:

I made valid points there and you reply with insults, if what you said makes sense, bring valid points to back it up rather than raining insults...

Where is the valid point....still searching.............
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Wolfeye: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Children of hates will say this good man is still silent.

Peace is all we need.

Shasha market us an emblem of unity where people from north and south transact, this kind of disunity act should not even be allowed in the first place.

R.
E
T
A
R
D

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by mamaafrik(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
igboarenice:
Burning of properties and Killings must not be condoned. That's not who Yorubas are
they must be finished,which justice system,the one That will release them in 24 hours,FINISH THEM ALL
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Coldie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
Yoruba are not fools

No stupid hausa or fulani will be allowed in shasha again and very soon we gonna chase them out of our land

Amotekun is a failed project and governora should stop wasting money om such useless outfit

Kudos to Nnamdi kanu for setting up ESN

We need something like ESN in Yoruba land with updated sophisticated weapon, this government has waged war against Southerners, only idiots will thing am saying nonsense

Law enforcement agents always support northerners whenever fight broke out between northerners and Southerners and northerners used to be at all fault all the time yet Southerners get kicked

I'm not inciting people for war but we must be ready to defend ourselves whenever the need be because we can never get justice under this administration

You cant continue to kill people in their own ancestral land and expect us to fold out arms all in the name of one Nigeria

Security agents can never be everywhere at the same time
Una just too mumu. U people don't know how the reasonable Igbos are trying our best to avert this attention u people keep trying ur best to attract to us.

Una no fit get sense?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Brendaniel: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Where is the valid point....still searching.............

* VP Says: We must deal with criminals according to law & not an ethnic conflict

* Urges for peace between Northern traders and Southwest people

This man knows all what he is saying is not going to work, but he just has to say something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Coldie:

Una just too mumu. U people don't know how the reasonable Igbos are trying our best to avert this attention u people keep trying ur best to attract to us.

Una no fit get sense?

Fulani idiot spotted

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Neddstark: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Osinbajo, if your boss does not want to stop the herdsmen crisis and disarming the cattle rearers, then you should resign. Your people are being killed and its like the minority herdsmen have state support. Better do something unless when you leave office in the next three years, you will be faced with the consequences of what you refused to do.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Thunder1010: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Like Osinbajo said last week, "WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER"
We can only progress in this country when we are in unity.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Thunder1010: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
So it is his resignation that will bring peace to our land abi? We are to desist from preaching tribalism, do you know the number of northerners that Boko Haram kills everyday? Have you ever thought of the rate of kidnapping in North? And as a good leader, he is trying his best, only that there is a limit to what he do as the vice president.
Neddstark:
Osinbajo, if your boss does not want to stop the herdsmen crisis and disarming the cattle rearers, then you should resign. Your people are being killed and its like the minority herdsmen have state support. Better do something unless when you leave office in the next three years, you will be faced with the consequences of what you refused to do.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Thunder1010: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Does this comment make any sense to you? Mmchheew..
Reyone:
Coward.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Funkeshuga is very senseless, useless, daft fellow who always spill trash

SHUT UP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
OSINBAJE IS A USELESS IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Thunder1010: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
And what has been the history of your lineage in Nigeria development? I guess nothing!!
Nigeriabiafra80:
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by igboarenice: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
mamaafrik:
they must be finished,which justice system,the one That will release them in 24 hours,FINISH THEM ALL
so if a Yoruba Man killed an hausa in the north. Hausa should go on rampage killing and destroying abi?
You lack intellect son

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by Thunder1010: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
We know where you belong.. BISFRAUD
OmovuduTheBeast:
OSINBAJE IS A USELESS IDIOT
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by KingAbdulazeez: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
abcee:
please need old facebook for my advertising business contact me if u hav any 08097025185
I have one for sale but not that old 3yrs+
with a page of 4k+ likes.
Re: Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate by okefranci: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
honestly speaking anyone that's still asking where is osinbajo has a brain tumour or demential

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Another Court Declares Ugochukwu Uba Anambra PDP Candidate / Deloitte: We Won't Respond To Irrelevant Questions - Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.