Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) (44099 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Teenage Brothers Kidnap & Kill Their Neighbour's Son In Oyo (Photos, Video) / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Drifty: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2021
This thing is getting too bad.. and FG is escalating it
basi tu
far away
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Hotzone(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Talking about Fulani herdsmen without IPOB killers is hateful and lopsided bias
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Crypto4life: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
If you must dine with the devil, carry long spoon.

Late Musa Yaradua is the nicest and only sensible Fulani man in history. There's no good Fulani man in Southern Nigeria.

Always be careful when you're around any Fulani man, to kill is like a game to them. Protect yourself!
well said, to kill is game to them, meet a Fulani man on a lonely footpath, he will size you up mentally, if he thinks he can murder you safely, you are dead, just like that. very evil people.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by EMMY76: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2021
A call will soon come from abuja to release all of them.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Late Musa Yaradua is the nicest and only sensible Fulani man in history. There's no good Fulani man in Southern Nigeria.

Always be careful when you're around any Fulani man, to kill is like a game to them. Protect yourself!
That's how you reason with out academic backup
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2021
I think the real Mastermind of this kidnap is being sheltered.

Meanwhile these ones should rot in jail
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Blitzerz: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2021
This problem isn't finishing because as u catch them, buhari is releasing them again.....
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Shugar1: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2021
post=99079913:

[s]
These are part of the evil herdsmen that should be flushed out and not the innocent Fulanis.

By the way, the others mentioned above no get tribe?
Or they are aliens from mars?
This is the kinda rubbish and sensational journalism we keep talking about.
They will never come out to say the truth and call a spade a spade.
With this kind of stupid journalism, some animals will always hide behind the evil Fulanis to perpetrate more evil.
A country of some annoying sets of devilish hypocrites.

Meanwhile,
With a stern voice and in a strict manner, addressing the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen,
This is what our darling Daddy should come out to say in few hours from now on National TV.

I am a cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,
And that is your livelihood also.
I do not support killings, kidnappings, raping of Nigeria Citizens.
For the evil ones amongst you going about causing violence, whatever you see, you should live with it, cos right now,
I will send out the Army to fish you bad eggs all out and protect my innocent citizens in their communities.

No Violence act will be encouraged under my watch.

And for the ones killing and burning innocent citizens businesses.
Destroying the properties of people that have been living in peace with you for many years, people going about their businesses legitimately, we will come for you also.

And this will be my final warning to everyone causing mayhem and Violence in this nation.

God bless [/s]Nigeria.

I Rise!

This is the Truth of the whole matter!
#BitterTruth
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Neddstark: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Who are those in Boko Haram? Your tribe hardly learn.

Kanuris

Who are those into Baby factory business?
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by 27Pushing30: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2021
nedu666:
Who wants to bet this is the last time you will hear anything about this event.

Tinubu, akande, oby, utomi, osho, fash, david west, etc the beans you have been cooking has done
hey dummy unless you decide to PERSONALLY follow up on this story and eventual police case how that fucckk do you expect to hear anything about this event again?

Dummies everywhere.

@tmsmedia this heading is very wrong . Farm worker(s) connive to kill their boss is an apt topic

Their tribe doesn’t matter as this is not a unique crime. Receive sense
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by MsAllison(f): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2021
where's Arewa1stSon?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Jocknom(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Is not today that Fulani started, all the bad things that have ever happened in the North is all traceable to Fulani.... arms robbery, raping, kipnapping everything.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Yoruba's how long?

If at this point that every state of the federation is worried because of insecurity, including your state, and you are still talking like this, you need prayer. What kind of people are you? Even if you are outside Nigeria, are you not worried that the place you call home is in trouble? Please change, it's time you did that. Yoruba this, Igbo that, etc How does that provide an escape or peace you desire?
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Freemasonry: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2021
With all these atrocities being committed by Fulani's on a daily basis, why would anyone want them to live amongst them.

Hausa people can stay, but these blood thirsty cattle lovers need to go home and stay home.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Princedapace(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2021
What we are seeing today is an evidnce of a failed country whose leaders were so selfish 40 years ago and never invested in education.

Most of these people are poor people. The govt failed to invest in education and curb population growth due to their selfishness. Now, we have full blown problem facing us.

These fulanis don't know how to do internet fraud, they don't know how to do the sophiscated drug business and human trafficking. That is why they have embraced kidnapping which doesnt require too much of mental work.

If there were no internet fraud and drug business, southern youths would have gone into such crime too because the unemployment and underemployment cut across the entire country. What helped the southern Nigeria is actually these other form of crimes like internet fraud and drug business.

Pls, I can tell u straight up that it will get worse. A time will come when Nigerians can't move anymore. Yes. The population is massive with no proper education and environment for small and medium scale businesses to grow. So, we are all in trouble.

At this point, I want to ask, was the civil war worth it? It is not worth it becus Nigeria didn't work. Yea. We just wasted human lives for nothing.

How do we come out of this mess? Well, only the politicians can fix this. If they are ready, it can be fixed. Unfortunately, they don't care becus they are well protected by security operatives who are paid with tax payers money. An average black politician is self centered. None of them is interested in letting go the massive enjoyment they are getting to fix Nigeria.

Until kidnappers start kidnapping kids of governors, house of rep members, senators, and kill them, we won't make any progress.

They fly to travel, they use foreign hospitals for treatment, they use well equipped police and soldiers around them, they send their kids abroad for education, etc. They practically don't have any reason to fix Nigeria except we force them..

Unfortunately, tribalism has blinded the eyes of all Nigerians and they can't unite to force the few political elites to fix Nigeria. To fix Nigeria, we need to rewrite our constitution and embrace reality. Will Nigerians ever unite to fight their politicians? No.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
HE gave you food, accommodation, land to farm, feed your kids and you still went ahead to kidnap him and as if that wasn't enough, killed him..

Reminds me of a story I heard about hausa/fulani that if you stay in the north, feed these people, nice to them and do all sorts of good things for them, whenever a war or tussle breaks out, you will be the first to be killed, your wife raped.
Heard a very gory story about this notion years back

well there's always sides to every stories, my dad worked in the North for several years, he was good to the locals, employed some of them. due to his work, he has to shuttle between kano and Lagos every weekend by air, whenever there's an ethnic clash back there, the locals gather up and stay at the junction of their street and whenever the blood thirsty ones come, they just tell them they have handled their own street so they can move on. nevertheless, my dad still had a nice and licenced gun, at least if he goes, he needs to take down as many as possible. Northerners are not bad. once you have their trust, they never breach. in btw, i am from the south west

1 Like

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Tedpgrass: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
They will definitely be released. Who born u to keep my brothers in Prison? I ask again, Who born u to do so in Yoruba land?

This is the irritating attitude that we speak against, as a country..

When evil is done, punishment should follow regardless of race, tribe or social class. Not claim some protection

On this matter, I put it to you that these men will spend their last days in prison.

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Tedpgrass: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Pandsho:

well there's always sides to every stories, my dad worked in the North for several years, he was good to the locals, employed some of them. due to his work, he has to shuttle between kano and Lagos every weekend by air, whenever there's an ethnic clash back there, the locals gather up and stay at the junction of their street and whenever the blood thirsty ones come, they just tell them they have handled their own street so they can move on. nevertheless, my dad still had a nice and licenced gun, at least if he goes, he needs to take down as many as possible. Northerners are not bad. once you have their trust, they never breach. in btw, i am from the south west

Yours appears to be the exception

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Justwise Dominique Seun Mynd44.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
there are more pressing issues at hand yours is reporting a comment grin grin grin grin misplaced priorities no wonder Nigeria is the way it is
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/how-fulani-workers-connived-with-others-to-abduct-kill-their-employer-in-ibadan/amp/

The only reason this people were caught and their Terrorist faces shown is because of JOE NWACHUKWU the commissioner of police there.

If na their brother dey there,they would have fled and even compensated.

All of them are criminal's and hard Terrorist all over the country and the worse are the once in government.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Where's the lie
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Princedapace:
What we are seeing today is an evidnce of a failed country whose leaders were so selfish 40 years ago and never invested in education.

Most of these people are poor people. The govt failed to invest in education and curb population growth due to their selfishness. Now, we have full blown problem facing us.

These fulanis don't know how to do internet fraud, they don't know how to do the sophiscated drug business and human trafficking. That is why they have embraced kidnapping which doesnt require too much of mental work.

If there were no internet fraud and drug business, southern youths would have gone into such crime too because the unemployment and underemployment cut across the entire country. What helped the southern Nigeria is actually these other form of crimes like internet fraud and drug business.

Pls, I can tell u straight up that it will get worse. A time will come when Nigerians can't move anymore. Yes. The population is massive with no proper education and environment for small and medium scale businesses to grow. So, we are all in trouble.

At this point, I want to ask, was the civil war worth it? It is not worth it becus Nigeria didn't work. Yea. We just wasted human lives for nothing.

How do we come out of this mess? Well, only the politicians can fix this. If they are ready, it can be fixed. Unfortunately, they don't care becus they are well protected by security operatives who are paid with tax payers money. An average black politician is self centered. None of them is interested in letting go the massive enjoyment they are getting to fix Nigeria.

Until kidnappers start kidnapping kids of governors, house of rep members, senators, and kill them, we won't make any progress.

They fly to travel, they use foreign hospitals for treatment, they use well equipped police and soldiers around them, they send their kids abroad for education, etc. They practically don't have any reason to fix Nigeria except we force them..

Unfortunately, tribalism has blinded the eyes of all Nigerians and they can't unite to force the few political elites to fix Nigeria. To fix Nigeria, we need to rewrite our constitution and embrace reality. Will Nigerians ever unite to fight their politicians? No.
Kai brother I owe you one bottle of anything you drink your post is spot on but hypocrites will not agree

1 Like

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
HE gave you food, accommodation, land to farm, feed your kids and you still went ahead to kidnap him and as if that wasn't enough, killed him..

Reminds me of a story I heard about hausa/fulani that if you stay in the north, feed these people, nice to them and do all sorts of good things for them, whenever a war or tussle breaks out, you will be the first to be killed, your wife raped.
Heard a very gory story about this notion years back

the person that told you the story is right, my family friends that lived there for many years before relocating said the same

Northerners are beaast most especially the Fulani, the Yoruba man got himself killed by entrusting any Fulani in his work farm, people that value cow than human don't worth coexisting with
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by faste: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Neddstark:
I rather trust an Hausa than a Fulani. Fulani can change anytime and will do anything to protect his brothers.
Them be the same..same idealogy
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by egoldman(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2021
post=99079913:

These are part of the evil Fulani that should be flushed out and not the innocent Fulanis.

That being said,
By the way, the others mentioned above no get tribe?
Fulani workers and others kidnap and kill their boss.
Imagine topic!
Or they are aliens from mars?
This is the kinda rubbish and sensational journalism we keep talking about.
They will never come out to say the truth and call a spade a spade.
With this kind of stupid journalism, some animals will always hide behind the evil Fulanis to perpetrate more evil.
A country of some annoying sets of devilish hypocrites.

You are one of the few sensible people we have on this forum.
Aptly Said.
Thanks for schooling them.

Stale.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by adecz: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2021
▶The northern community & leaders
remain silent in the face of all the Fulani rampage & killings in the south west.
Big & small time farmers, villagers,
travelers have been continuously
abducted & killed, yet no word of caution
to these northern criminals in SW.

▶But, a few Hausas & yoruba got killed
is Sasa during a riot caused by Hausas
& the next thing is that the northerners are
shouting that northerners are been
killed in yoruba land.

▶In the past 4 years, Fulani have been
mass murdering Hausas in northern
Nigeria on a weekly basis & destroying
their villages & farms, yet no hausa
has had the guts to complain.❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Alba3: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:

There is claim that Yar'adua family not fulani but Tuareg.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by BoneTackle: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
They will definitely be released. Who born u to keep my brothers in Prison? I ask again, Who born u to do so in Yoruba land?
grin guy man wink
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by AmazingELixir: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2021
post=99079913:

I am a cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,

It suddenly makes sense ...birds of a feather
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by BoneTackle: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2021
AkalaJ:
E good as we don begin ethnic profiling of criminals. Very soon we go begin profile even igbos as 'igbo drug dealer arrested'. Make every tribe begin answer for the crimes they are known for like the Fulanis.
berebe banza aneemals will always find a way to drag Igbos into their foolishness

When will we begin to profile yorubas as skull miners for the crimes they specialize in like fulanis? Ozu nwuru anwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) / Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.