Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) (44092 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Teenage Brothers Kidnap & Kill Their Neighbour's Son In Oyo (Photos, Video) / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Anaerobi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon over to you.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by gwama: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Never engage Fulani if you are not Fulani. cool
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by tayolove12(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
Kill them all!

Who are you supporting? before I run cause on your generations.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by DOCU(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
AkalaJ:
E good as we don begin ethnic profiling of criminals. Very soon we go begin profile even igbos as 'igbo drug dealer arrested'. Make every tribe begin answer for the crimes they are known for like the Fulanis.

I am sure that you will like to make money from drugs, only that you don't have the connection and link. You condemn it because no one has linked you up, not that it is bad to you.

Meanwhile, all Igbos should avoid the following:

1. Lekki Toll Gate Protests

2. Hausa/Fulani vs Yoruba clashes in Oyo.

3. Any civil rights movement in the South West.

4. Fulani excesses in Yoruba land

Please don’t tweet, share, comment.

Allow them face their issues. Be reasonable for now and heed to the Yorubas request that we don’t get involved in their issues.

Do this and know peace.

They are currently looking for a way to blame the Igbos for all their failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by salford1: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bororos. Wicked people.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by salford1: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:
These are not herdsmen, they are bandits if it run offs from BH. Well everybody was sitting and watching while we shouted secure north. Welcome.

The same way kidnappers worked their way from the south is how you are now getting these criminals.
One of them (the one called Alfa) confirmed in the interview that he sometimes herd cows too.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by zedegit: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tears fill my eyes.
Such a promising man cut down in his prime.
Fulani, Fulani, Fulani!
How many times did I call you?
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by zedegit: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
HE gave you food, accommodation, land to farm, feed your kids and you still went ahead to kidnap him and as if that wasn't enough, killed him..

Reminds me of a story I heard about hausa/fulani that if you stay in the north, feed these people, nice to them and do all sorts of good things for them, whenever a war or tussle breaks out, you will be the first to be killed, your wife raped.
Heard a very gory story about this notion years back

Back then in Jos, story had it that a Fulani boy raped his friend's sister during one of the endless crisis.

As if that wasn't enough, he butchered her too. Dude watched the horror from his hiding place.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Where that useless Bala Muhammed she dey were gvn AK-47 to defend themselves
..but Y that man go employ Fulani na! No matter how innocent,frail & friendly they look they are vampires.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kriss216:
If you must dine with the devil, carry long spoon.

Late Musa Yaradua is the nicest and only sensible Fulani man in history. There's no good Fulani man in Southern Nigeria.

Always be careful when you're around any Fulani man, to kill is like a game to them. Protect yourself!

His sickness did not allow him to show his true self. If he was not nursing a terminal health issue you would have got a taste of his venom.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
salford1:

One of them (the one called Alfa) confirmed in the interview that he sometimes herd cows too.

Most northern people farm and keep animals they are not automatically Fulani or herdsmen or either.

The Fulani you should be worried about are the ones that migrate all over Africa and have been exposed to all the fights in Libya, Mali, Congo and North East Nigeria, Cameroun and TChad. Blame your politicians for them having the guts to come into the country. They and some “se curity” people leave these people because they can use them.

Later they cannot control them so they start causing problems. Think of them as nomadic agberos that have been armed. It is key to note that it is coming up to elections and again these miscreants are being brought to play for political reasons. Every tribe has criminals but the branding of every thief and killer as “Fulani” or “Hausa” is a problem nobody in Nigeria is willing to live through. Those with ears will hear.
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by magzey: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
BoboNogoDie:

Las las, we go exterminate this useless savages.

We don't need their cows, we can buy from Benin Republic, Cameroun, Niger and Mali. Saudi and Dubai no get cows but dem dey chop fresh ones daily.

THIS UNHOLY MATRIMONY WITH PIGS AND SALVAGES MUST BE DISSOLVED.
This one mumu don do ,all the countries you mentioned Niger,cameroun, Mali and Benin republic are predominantly Fulani ,how about that? cheesy undecided
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by Furckthemods: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=NLPoliceWoman post=99086276]RTR[/quote]

enjoy your ban. I am watching you
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by BoboNogoDie: 8:29pm On May 11, 2021
magzey:

This one mumu don do ,all the countries you mentioned Niger,cameroun, Mali and Benin republic are predominantly Fulani ,how about that? cheesy undecided
Shut up!
Predominantly kee u dia
Re: Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) by BoboNogoDie: 8:40pm On May 11, 2021
MsAllison:
Mynd4
Rule 2
Lol
Rule 2 keeudia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.