Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

#StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter (33053 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoluka:

Go and do your findings man, northerners are more in the south west than Yorubas are in the north, I see your brothers moving to south west everyday , they always packed themselves in trucks as a matter of fact, south west is the most cosmopolitan region in Nigeria.

Continue. Tomorrow you will come online and be shouting international amnesty and human rights. Just don’t forget that it is you that started targeting innocents. You don’t even know the difference between tribes but you have mouth to be talking online. Continue. Your politicians have decided you are to be their blood sacrifice.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Lavisha(f): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
November1857:
Where were all this Hypocrised northerners when marauding fulani herdsmen were going killing spree !

Don't mind them.

abokki na basterrds
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Don27tiky(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoluka:

Go and do your findings man, northerners are more in the south west than Yorubas are in the north, I see your brothers moving to south west everyday , they always packed themselves in trucks as a matter of fact, south west is the most cosmopolitan region in Nigeria.
it will shock you that southerners own family houses in the north compare to northerners having properties down there. Most landlords around me are southerners. Our people fear buying landed properties in the south but we allow you guys to have that here. South east and south south is worst cos they won't allow our people to acquire land down there. But come to kaduna abuja makurdi minna kano answer see.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by geedrone: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
These are mostly northern Nigerians displaced to the south because of violence in the north.

Genesis of this displacement and these ensuing problems:

Arewa 12 sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws beginning 1999. Boko haram militants emerged shortly after and say they are fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Fight by Boko haram and bandits followed in the north.

Loads of northern civilians migrate to the south.

Buhari complicated the problems with his intention to use government instruments to grab the lands of southerners to settle Hausa/Fulani in the south. Buhari thought it was going to be easy. Now he has further complicated the situation of the Fulani in Nigeria.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Gainman: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
I am a Yoruba man. Hmmmm. First let us blame ourselves and the govt for this carnage. In fact I am against what is happening now in Oyo State. I am aga6 the killings of innocent Nigerians. I don't call then hausas but Nigerians.
First, nonchalant attitude of Buhari govt led to this. Southerners have been voicing out for many things affecting them. But buhari looked other way. I don't know northern people are many like this on the social media. Did they all come out because it affects their people? I believe if they have been coming out like this to voice out on all what affect Nigerians as a whole. Many death and destruction would have been prevented. I remember during endsars when 98% of the northern people were against d protest and Hausa hoodlums were attacking the protesters in Abuja. Northern People were making jest of d protesters. This is too selfish of them and is common within them especially when we have northern president. I am surprised am seeing troop of northern people on twitter, Facebook condemning d attack on their people in the south. Well I will tell the hausas that many yorubas here too is condemning the attack on d innocent hausas. No doubt about this. I saw the video and I felt sad. But we must say the truth. I blame d govt. Where were d securities when this started? Why not taking urgent action before this happen. Why did the securities in Oyo State delayed to protect this People. But instead,they were in Lagos harrasing innocent protesters.
I am afraid what Buhari govt is turning this country too. The hatred towards other tribes is so much in this period than in d past.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
I don't have to accept living like a wild animal when there is a solution

WORDWORLD:

grin That's the meaning of life. It is filled with challenges. It's better to accept this reality and brace up or die of frustration or depression. Modekeke vs Ife clash claim alot of lives. This is an example of intra ethnic conflict. A bloody conflict among Yoruba and there are many of such examples. It's just a part of our human fragility it will keep on happening.

The North we are talking about is consumed every day by Boko Haram, by Armed Bandits, Kidnappers, by wicked herds men who are SONS OF THE SOIL...... that's food for thought.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Sixfeetbelle: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I will personally meet some of our governors and elders to know exactly why Buhari is silent...

I will make sure that these killing of innocent people will never go unpunished!!

They must be reaction for every action!!

Because it seems like the power you have been clamoring for is not coming your way...

You now decide to use this pattern of archaic politics for the north??

Media propaganda can help you spread all your lies and fallacy....

But one thing is that it can never manipulate the reality.

Look at you shouting and wailing as if the whole world was unfair to you and your kinds, but you hypocrites will look away and never say shit when southern farmers gets attacked in their homes and farms by your herdsmen. Do you know that right then was when the world became unfair?

Similarly, in your crisis, we can't help but look away and do nothing also.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Kennedyiheme02: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
when you idiots murdered igbo people in the north even before the civil war.. who said anything.. god punish una
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by criuze(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
you're gleefully shinning your shoes when the fulanis are brutally marauding the whole south, and sinking in and sinking out there korans in the Atlantic ocean

though am sorry anyway for the violence but this is balance of terror

if you're at home with such treatment keep jingling Born to rule or One Nigeria

well now i believe in Worn Nigeria
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I don't have to accept living like a wild animal when there is a solution

Sad, it will forever remain an irony of life.

Bro, what ever you choose to mean by a solution has never produced through out human history PEACE. If you can tell me a period in human history which humans are exclusively at peace with one another and for a relatively long period please tell us.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

Sad, it will forever remain an irony of life.

Bro, what ever you choose to mean by a solution has never produced through out human history PEACE. If you can tell me a period in human history which humans are exclusively at peace with one another and for a relatively long period please tell us.

People strive to achieve peace by dealing themselves better hands,
You don't just sit and philosophize your misery like you and most Nigerians do,
You have adopted a resignation to poverty, misery and now cheap death,
It's sad really

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by rollandben(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
The killing of Northerners... The Genocide and the immunity

Thank God for social media... We can now tell our own story!!
To be candid, Northerners are too violence, their gathering, look,thought are always evil...Why!!!
see,nobody hates them but they hates other tribes,we tolorates them enough,Its niw time for them to pitch their tent else where separately from others. We can't live together. calling ourselves one Nigeria is obviously scam.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by LLMG: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
the north remembers indeed. when you remember whatever you are remembering also remember your atrocities in the south so that posterity will judge you fairly. killers that don't want to be killed.
Arewa1stSon:
Where are those southerners telling us how much they love the Hausas... Telling us how peaceful and nice the Hausas are...

Telling us that Fulanis are the only trouble makers in the north...

Oya come and defend the Hausas...

Why attacking and burning down their business??

Why turning their women to widows for absolutely no reason?

The Hausas that just last week you are all Over the media telling us how much you love them.

Telling them that fulanis are their enemies!
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by johntolu: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Asiseeit:

You're correct man. The whole situation is very wrong and poorly handled. There is already animosity against the North, this was just an opportunity to attack. This in turn will inflame the Northerners and with the Igbos already demanding secession, a civil war is on the horizon.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope the Northerners will prove to be the bigger people by not retaliating.

U are wrong again, as usual cheesy grin shocked
The Hausa-Fulanis are the only set of people, that have unleashed most violence on other Nigerians, for the most stupid reasons that could ever ne imagined!
The killings of Southerners in Hausa-Fulani part of Northern Nigeria, each time an event, unfavourably to their faith, occurs outside the shores of Nigeria, is an indication that this people you erroneously labeled 'bigger people' are actually people with the 'smallest minds' in the country.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

People strive to achieve peace by dealing themselves better hands,
You don't just sit and philosophize your misery like you and most Nigerians do,
You have adopted a resignation to poverty, misery and now cheap death,
It's sad really

My Bro, staffoforayan, what do you know about the Oyo Empire for example. I have deliberately cut off the content 'NIGERIA' by digging into the past. Have you read about the many wars fought within and outside the Empire.

My dear brother, it's the matrix of the world. You can strive for your own peace of mind but living with collective of minds with individual differences it's will never stop short of chaos.

You haven't told us a time in history which human society enjoyed peace exclusively. It is always from one challenge to another.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Pclemenza: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by omoluka: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Continue. Tomorrow you will come online and be shouting international amnesty and human rights. Just don’t forget that it is you that started targeting innocents. You don’t even know the difference between tribes but you have mouth to be talking online. Continue. Your politicians have decided you are to be their blood sacrifice.
If this is the only way to undo the mistake of 1914; so be it
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
I didn't allude to the fact that the world is all roses and chocolate,
My point is that the chaos happening in Nigeria is going on for reasons everybody seem to know but are not willing to face,
No matter the wars in Oyo, I doubt it can match the Civil War in sheer human destruction, and a replay is slowly creeping in

WORDWORLD:

My Bro, staffoforayan, what do you know about the Oyo Empire for example. I have deliberately cut off the content 'NIGERIA' by digging into the past. Have you read about the many wars fought within and outside the Empire.

My dear brother, it's the matrix of the world. You can strive for your own peace of mind but living with collective of minds with individual differences it's will never stop short of chaos.

You haven't told us a time in history which human society enjoyed peace exclusively. It is always from one challenge to another.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by LLMG: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
no one supports the killing of another, although you northerners don't have any issue with that so long you are the one doing the killing, but it get to a stage your barbaric and wicked nature will be resisted.
Arewa1stSon:

You see how these people reason?? What's different between the educated ones among them and the bloody illiterate hoodlums killing innocent people on the street of ibadan??

So because a particular Hausa man somewhere had a fight with a Yoruba man... And end up beating the hell out of the Yoruba man which result to his death.

You now Carry arms... Going round and killing any Hausa man you come across... Burning their means of livehood.

You are even justifying this Barbaric act??

You are justifying the killing of innocent Hausas who don't even know that there's a Yoruba man fighting a Hausa man!!

This is the end of it.... Even the so called educated folks in the west feels its OK to attack northerners because a Yoruba man died while fighting a Hausa man.

OK ooo
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I didn't allude to the fact that the world is all roses and chocolate,
My point is that the chaos happening in Nigeria is going on for reasons everybody seem to know but are not willing to face,
No matter the wars in Oyo, I doubt it can match the Civil War in sheer human destruction, and a replay is slowly creeping in

But it is still wars and not peace irrespective of your comparism
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Uptheante(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
chumada:
why all of them writing southerners, they should be specific south west is killing them oooo
U are a hypocrite.
Have u ever been specific with any part of the north?
Don't u classify both the middle belt & core north as Hausa/fulani, illiterate abokis, malams & Muslims even though some are not Hausa/fulani & some are Christians & literate.
If u do this then why do u want the southwest to be separated from the southeast? Is that not pure hypocrisy?
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by johntolu: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dpundict:
I will reserve my comment.

Me, I go 'comment my reserve' grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

But it is still wars and not peace irrespective of your comparism

I refuse to accept a British made up country that is predicted to plunge even more people into poverty and misery because I'm afraid of my fellow Yoruba people who are the major gel that hasn't made Nigeria the shittiest of all shitholes!

The fear of the unknown is irrational

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I refuse to accept a British made up country that is predicted to plunge even more people into poverty and misery because I'm afraid of my fellow Yoruba people who are the major gel that hasn't made Nigeria the shittiest of all shitholes!

The fear of the unknown is irrational

My Brother the common factor still remains the lack of peace among human being.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by johntolu: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
MENELIIK:

You are paying #100k per cow to appease the fulani from killing you in Igbo land , what is the reaction of peter Obi that contested the last Presidential election to the cattle tax

Bros, Tell me more about the 'cattle tax' being paid in Osuland, to 'machete allah' fu*lanni vagabonds. I only heard the story of the wailing goVernor of Enugu.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

My Brother the common factor still remains the lack of peace among human being.

You think everyone lives like we live in Nigeria?
Or in Northern Nigeria for that matter?
My problem with all these insecurity is that we would get used to it like everything else they throw at us, like the north have learned to accept their new normal,

We won't accept it here

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by AuroraBrls: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
But these same set of hausa/fulani folks slaughtered millions of innocent Easterners/Biafrans in 1966 just because of the coup led by Nzeogwu and his fellow officers and the stupidity of Ironsi for not executing coup plotters just because they are his kit and kin. the story was that it was an lgbo officers coup and the cream and leaders of the North were handpicked and slaughtered. when the ironsi regime got toppled by Northern soldiers why didn't they handpick only Ironsi and top lgbo officers in their retaliation killing. why was millions of innocent lgbos slaughtered in the 1966 progrom in the north just because Nzeogwu killed the Sarduana. it's an African mindset. this will help uvto understand better why the Yorubas are attacking and killing innocent Hausa in Ibadan instead of looking for just the Hausa guy that killed the Yoruba guy. when one finger picks up oil, it must touch the rest of the other fingers someway somehow

If a Yoruba man and an Hausa/fulani fights in yorubaland and an Hausa/fulani beats him to stupor/death. The right thing to do is to apprehend the killer and seek redress in a court of law. Innocent Hausas/Fulanis that weren't part of the crime shouldn't be killed. But what in the world gives the fulani/hausa man the guts to engage a Yoruba man in a fight in the heart of yorubaland to the extent of killing the yorubaman. I remember an RCCG woman that was beheaded in the north just because she was doing evangelism. I have never seen/nor heard of non-notherners engaging northerners in an argument much less a fight in the heart of the North.l have never seen nor heard of a yorubaman or igbo man who walks about in the north with an ak47, does kidnapping business, rapes and kills people whenever and however he likes.

if everyone is saying the same thing about the few erring and criminal Northerners then it's high time AREWA tells themselves the truth.

This is 2021 and not 1966

2 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You think everyone lives like we live in Nigeria?
Or in Northern Nigeria for that matter?
My problem with all these insecurity is that we would get used to it like everything else they throw at us, like the north have learned to accept their new normal,

We won't accept it here

That is a relative case. I have asked you when in human history as humans enjoyed only peace? Every other country have their own problems, none is a king's heaven. Even when it is not a case of accepting, the matrix will inevitably enforce it.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by seguno2: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kennyswag:
Thunder kill you all northerners... ok go and have your arewa republic so that all this madness and senseless killings will stop, you say no....
Foolish set of idiots...

Your eyes are clear to see Yorubas real enemies? Or you are still stuck with the obsession for Igbo people
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by johntolu: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
UpperLashes:

They didn't talk about the Yoruba people they killed

For the bigoted mindset of an average Hausa-Fulani man, he is an 'untouchable' that can do anything in any part of Nigeria, without any consequences.
I thought the Ile-Ife experience should have sunk positives into their 'tuwo-masara' filled s*kull*s, but alas, their legendary propensity to draw the dagger at the slightest provocation took the better of them, as always.

The bigoted Arewa Twitter handlers should come and tell me what will be the fate of a Yoruba man who dares to touch an Hausa woman in Kano for whatever reason.
I am even very sure a Yoruba man will not live to tell the story, if he dare to retaliate a slap by an Hausa man, outside Sabon Gari section of Kano.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by johntolu: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
MENELIIK:

If north retaliates, your Osu brothers will be seriously affected as well then your brain will reset

@Meneliik
I am sure you quoted Northvietnam out of context.
Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Haywiz1122: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Don27tiky:
it will shock you that southerners own family houses in the north compare to northerners having properties down there. Most landlords around me are southerners. Our people fear buying landed properties in the south but we allow you guys to have that here. South east and south south is worst cos they won't allow our people to acquire land down there. But come to kaduna abuja makurdi minna kano answer see.

So na aboki wey Dey sell carrot or suya wey wan buy land and properties here? Abi na Okada rider and gateman work that you guys do here go make you buy land? I’m our under developing area land is sold for 4 million where your almajiri beggar wan buy am

Your elites and politicians are cheating you but your northerners are fool and poverty minded

Na why the richest Dey Abuja, arewaone con Dey scatter here, you wey you come from Bornu, poverty minded people. You are human cows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.