Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

#StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter (33106 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by EagleNest(m): 3:56am On Feb 15, 2021
walefresh3:
guy u dey work for IPOB ? Good of u.. continue with your tactics... I know your type. u are happy with what is happening in Nigeria... Stay out of this if u can not preach about peace and unity among Nigerians . I know u hate the west... But I will advise u to stop and be silent... it will do u alots of goods if u can do that. Thanks.

You are on point. The Ogbuefieze should be wise and stay away from North and SW squabbles for the time being.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by EagleNest(m): 3:57am On Feb 15, 2021
ogbuefieze:
When it mattered most, Hausas showed the Yaribas pepper and beat them in an open fight till the Yaribas ran away... After the humiliating beat down they received the day before from the Hausa boys, Yoruba hoodlums cowardly began to attack soft targets and attack defenceless and unsuspecting Hausas traders and dangote truck drivers who had no dog in the fight. Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen have turned the South west into Zamfara and Benue 2.0 with killings of Yorubas happening there almost every day!

The North definitely remembers, the reprisals if it ever comes in the North will be BLOODY... I just hope the Igbos there who are smart are preparing themselves.

Bros stay away from these people matter. It is best to wise up, observe and be alert.

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Abasman007:
Well I have always pitied HAUSA people because I knew when it starts itlit eat them too.... But the main culprits are those slim bastards with cows.... I don't have any pity for the Fulani HENSMEN... Nigeria should get ready for a war in all fronts.... The SE, SS, SW have a common enemy and well not sure and wait for herdsmen to slit throats when they have theirs.

Remove SE from here, we have no business in this your warped list.

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:32am On Feb 15, 2021
tamdun:

And ur people will be the one to suffer the most if there was a reprisal,abi no be so? I just pity u fools

Save the pity for your people instead, we don't need it.

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by SmartPolician: 4:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
The killing of Northerners... The Genocide and the immunity

Thank God for social media... We can now tell our own story!!

Alhaji Storyteller!

I know you would have been dishing out threats if these events happened in the South East!

2 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by GeneralPula: 4:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Remove other tribe for this matter.

We are talking about how you yorubas are killing innocent hausa.
Let see how a yoruba man will be president in 2023.

za mu gani,mugaye

Lol..

Omo Igbo we know say nah 2023 presidency be una problem..
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by mimilogs: 5:08am On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Toh fa
Arewa, sorry I don't know your real name.

Once again, I sympathize with the affected innocent people in all these. God will reward the leaders and their fellow conspirators trying to plunge Nigeria to civil war and general anarchy angry

I really pray for peace to reign soonest because Nigeria cannot afford another civil war in this time and era, it will be deadly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Ayotemide(f): 5:10am On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Your presidency die with you. You are currently president, see how far that has gotten you.

Unintelligent, Bigoted and Extremely senseless species.

An entire generation of children abusers, rapists and religious killers. To hell with you Afofungbemu Ashiwere!

za mu gani,mugaye
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by danilmo: 6:10am On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:

za mu gani,mugaye

Wetin dey worry this one?? so because of presidency the family of the Man/woman killed must keep quiet and lick ur ass, mtcheew, ogbeni ure silly.. President kill u there..

5 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by chubinwa(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2021
herdsmen not Hausas should be treated in this manner. those bastards are demons. they should all leave the forests in the south if possible leave the cities too. they are unfriendly friends.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Silentgroper(m): 7:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You see how these people reason?? What's different between the educated ones among them and the bloody illiterate hoodlums killing innocent people on the street of ibadan??

So because a particular Hausa man somewhere had a fight with a Yoruba man... And end up beating the hell out of the Yoruba man which result to his death.

You now Carry arms... Going round and killing any Hausa man you come across... Burning their means of livehood.

You are even justifying this Barbaric act??

You are justifying the killing of innocent Hausas who don't even know that there's a Yoruba man fighting a Hausa man!!

This is the end of it.... Even the so called educated folks in the west feels its OK to attack northerners because a Yoruba man died while fighting a Hausa man.

OK ooo
U fvck face. U do not even feel sorry. He beat d hell out of a yoruba man, is all u cud spew. I nw see y d southerners are busy killing ur lots lyk chicken.

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by SkengRay: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Now Hausa people wants to claim Saints, grin. You guys started this when to you started to attack your host. They thought they'd will go Scot free grin cuz we are the most tolerating tribe. This should serve as a warning for other ethnicity living in The South west especially Ibadan. Try anything Crazy you'd be disposed grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by ThatFairGuy1: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2021
You're showing us pictures of their wares, please show us the pictures of those killed as well.

Just as we does when Herdsmen maim our people

9 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by SkengRay: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Enough of all this Hausa Guys Forming keyboard warrior. Why don't y'all come here and back your guys. You'd only end up 6 fts grin grin grin
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Silentgroper(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2021
fact45:
SEE NO SEE, TELL NO TELL, FOR THE EVIL YOU FAIL TO DEFEAT TODAY WILL COME BACK TO HUNT YOU TOMORROW. WE KNOW WHY WE ARE CALMING DOWN, THIS IS A CLEAR CASE THAT THIS ATTACK IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE FULANI BUT THE WHOLE NORTH, BUT WE CAN PROMISE YOU ONE THING, WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOUR BROTHERS, SISTER, FATHER, MOTHER, AUNTS, UNCLE AND RELATIVE IN BODY BAG TO YOU DOWN SOUTH AND BORN DOWN THEIR INVESTMENT, IF THAT IS THE GAME, THEN IS GAME ON. LASTLY TO THE TRAITORS OF THE NORTH LIKE NAFEESA HERE ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS THAT ARE BAD MOUTHING THE WHOLE NORTH, I HOPE WHEN THE DIE IS CAST, THEY ARE WILLING TO TAKE YOU IN, AND TO OUR BROTHER AND SISTERS HERE THAT DEFEND THE NORTH, MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR.GODS SPEED MY NORTHERN BROTHERS
I knw say u be igbo man, but continue.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by luvmijeje(f): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2021
They should all Sharrrap!

4 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Brimstone77: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You see how these people reason?? What's different between the educated ones among them and the bloody illiterate hoodlums killing innocent people on the street of ibadan??

So because a particular Hausa man somewhere had a fight with a Yoruba man... And end up beating the hell out of the Yoruba man which result to his death.

You now Carry arms... Going round and killing any Hausa man you come across... Burning their means of livehood.

You are even justifying this Barbaric act??

You are justifying the killing of innocent Hausas who don't even know that there's a Yoruba man fighting a Hausa man!!

This is the end of it.... Even the so called educated folks in the west feels its OK to attack northerners because a Yoruba man died while fighting a Hausa man.

OK ooo
stop your Lamentation and cheap emotional blackmail...you hausa are worst human creature,you guys are heartless and barbaric......you do worst in your region...you go around killing other tribe in your region just because a Southerner used a page of a torn qouran to wrap akara....smhh hypocrites every where!!

3 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by BigYash: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
#stopkillingnorthners trends as northners create awareness on the killing of innocent Hausa traders in the south west...
You people started it.. I pray other states join in the eradication of criminals called herdsmen. You should go and hashtag the killings going on in your region.. Bandits and the rest . You don't go to other people's region kidnapping and killing them,and you expect them to keep shut..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Divoc19(f): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2021
How did we get here?

Why didn't the Area react when the Fulanis were killing and destroying the livelihoods of the SW people?

Arewa1stSon:
Our people are now online to tell and share their own story!!

We now Also have a voice!!

#stopkillingnorthners is trending number 1 on Nigeria twitter!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker / Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.