Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Same Buhari That Is In Aso Rock Or Perhaps, It Is His Cloned Surrogate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Same Buhari That Is In Aso Rock Or Perhaps, It Is His Cloned Surrogate (255 Views)

Pictures:The Buhari Of 1984 Is The Same Buhari Of 2020 and 2021 / Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Same Buhari That Is In Aso Rock Or Perhaps, It Is His Cloned Surrogate by isahrabson: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
The same general Buhari that is in aso rock or perhaps, it is his cloned surrogate

February 14,2021

General Buhari, when silence is not golden. I wish to appeal to the conscience of our present day ruler, general Buhari, his handling of critical and sensitive national issue's in a non chalant manner, has kept me gapping for breath and thinking aloud, is it the same general that is in aso rock or perhaps, it is his cloned surrogate !

Only a ruler would keep mute in the face of daunting national challenges that threatens the very fabric of our mutual and continued existence as a nation, in time's like this.general, no nation has ever survived two civil war's.the catastrophic effect of such in Nigeria on the global security is only best imagined in a very bad dream.

The international community, must stand up to our ruler, bluntly and decisively, he either be a statesman or shift aside. there is no time to waste, stern measures must be quickly taken to arrest the slide to an animal farm conundrum, as a first step, declare state of emergency in Oyo state now. please remember, a stitch in time Save's nine, stop the drift now !

Dr Abdurrahman Usman
Re: The Same Buhari That Is In Aso Rock Or Perhaps, It Is His Cloned Surrogate by mamaafrik(m): 1:06am On Feb 15, 2021
Stop fooling yourself,Buhari is gone ,na why aisha and the kids are rarely seen or heard of again,if he is not,let him come for a Journalist talk or address us in question and answer,if fowl yansh no go open,Tinubu knows tgis but foolishly keep quiet because of one promise of power, Oshibajo should have taken over but him self na dunkunnu

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Soldiers Do Not Shoot Fulani / Foreign Mission Alerted To Plots By IPOB, Other Terrorists To Blackmail Nigerian / President Buhari Requests Senate To Confirm Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.