Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State (2176 Views)

“it Started With ‘hi’ On Facebook”: Man Marries American Lover In Akwaibom / How Do I Get The Penis Enlargement Cream In Akwaibom / Igbo Ladies In Akwaibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by EDON76: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Hello guys, guess we are all doing better.

I actually just relocated to Eket in Akwaibom state due to my job (Engineer). I've been trying to adapt in the new environment.

I want cool friends here.

Private chat me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by BuySweetOrange: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2021
It would be much better if you are a Christian. Just go to any church and make friends. Then people will show you around.

4 Likes

Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Romanoff(f): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2021
There's a winner's church in Eket. My sister's husband is a resident pastor there but my advice to you is to be born again and prayer filled.

Even as a pastor, the spiritual battles they face there no be here.

Don't go there hoping to be fornicating and sampling random women, na your destiny you go dey mortgage with those girls o.

5 Likes

Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Quality20(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Romanoff:
There's a winner's church in Eket. My sister's husband is a resident pastor there but my advice to you is to be born again and prayer filled.

Don't go there hoping to be fornicating and sampling random women, na your destiny you go dey mortgage with those girls o.
Are u trying to say that we who r not born again cant stay in eket or is d town sodom n gomorah?
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Ayrastarr(f): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2021
A www.

Anytime you come down to Uyo, Holla me
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by BigDawsNet: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Don't forget to visit ibeno beach and Oron for your fresh seafoods
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2021
EDON76:

I actually just relocated to Eket in Akwaibom state due to my job (Engineer). I've been trying to adapt in the new environment.

Private chat me
Well I hope u take life easy there and be careful. I live in Uyo but I go through eket very well to d beach. holla me @ WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.3.3.3.7.0.3.4 if u don't mind.
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by EDON76: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2021
How do I holla you?
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by EDON76: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
How do I holla you?

Ayrastarr:
A www.

Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
op when you get to uyo you holla at me..
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ayrastarr:
A www.

Coming to Ibom Resort by Easter. Hoping to spend a few days relaxing there. I just hope the place is good, otherwise na wahala wey go be like bicycle d manager go see.

Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Ayrastarr(f): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Coming to Ibom Resort by Easter. Hoping to spend a few days relaxing there. I just hope the place is good, otherwise na wahala wey go be like bicycle d manager go see.

Lol!

Why are you following me in every thread.

Well, if I'm around by Easter, LET'S MEET!

But, you will have to drop your phone at home or with the security.. DEAL?
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Ayrastarr(f): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2021
EDON76:
How do I holla you?

I will Holla you personally
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol!

Deal
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Okwyjesus(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2021
BuySweetOrange:
It would be much better if you are a Christian. Just go to any church and make friends. Then people will show you around.
There is RCCG Youth Church in Eket there bro.

Don't destroy your destiny with your bare hands.
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Ayrastarr(f): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Deal

Lol!

Funny
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol!

Funny

grin grin grin tongue

Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol!

Came around, spent a week at Ibom Resort and also took a boat cruise to Calabar. Hospitality is second to non in Akwa Ibom. I had a wonderful time there.
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Ayrastarr(f): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Came around, spent a week at Ibom Resort and also took a boat cruise to Calabar. Hospitality is second to non in Akwa Ibom. I had a wonderful time there.

Oh.
Great!
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Zendinho(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Ayrastarr post=99080379]A www.

Can you send me a DM
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Ayrastarr(f): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zendinho , Why please?
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Zendinho(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Ayrastarr post=100734912]
Zendinho , Why please?

What did i even say self? grin

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by frozen70(f): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
EDON76:

Private chat me

Becarefull with the friends you want to make, people are no longer reliable

Your major aim is to settle down and study your area

Women will fluck around you, it's either you avoid them or your get yourself settled by having your girl friend visiting you always
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Mrlcredible: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Romanoff:

OP take this advice
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Theophinio(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17
Romanoff:

Good evening ma

Please do you know the current price of Nigeria rice in Eket/Uyo

I want to see if I can start supplying that axis
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Romanoff(f): 8:16pm On Feb 17
Theophinio:

Good evening ma

Please do you know the current price of Nigeria rice in Eket/Uyo

I want to see if I can start supplying that axis

No I don't.
Re: Relocation To Eket In Akwaibom State by Theophinio(m): 12:10am On Feb 18
Romanoff:

No I don't.

Alright. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wore Revealing Dress – Ultimate Love Star, Theresa / Video: Can Quinine Flush Out Sperm? / Why Do Humans Feel Ashamed When Seen Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.