Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55070 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
Bishop David Oyedepo on Saturday March 26th added another jet to his hanger, for a whooping $30m. Thus bringing the number of his private jets to four. The private jet, a Gulfstream V was declared to the over 10, 000 worshipers who thronged Canaanland on Sunday March 27th, by the bishop himself. The bishop said the new jet will be used exclusively for the ministry's African Mission. In his speech on Sunday, the bishop also announced that a state-of-the art private aircraft hanger that can accommodate five jets at a time is being built for his jets near the international wing of Murtala Mohammed International Airport.

Apart from this latest acquisition, the bishop has a Gulfstream 1 which he acquired in 1996. A Gulfstream 4 and a Challenger Aircraft.

When Encomium contacted the spokesperson for the church, Mr William, he confirmed the story. "Yes, Bishop announced the purchase of a jet on Sunday" He said.

Source: Femi Oyewale - Encomium Mag
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by aloyemeka2: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Bishop Oyedepo acquires N4.5b Jet. Builds private hanger at MMIA[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-v-9swfKOfVk/TZ21sDQqI1I/AAAAAAAACFE/ybp26hSf0F4/s320/35-Gulfstream_V2.jpg[/img]
A Gulfstream V
Bishop David Oyedepo on Saturday March 26th added another jet to his hanger, for a whooping $30m. Thus bringing the number of his private jets to four. The private jet, a Gulfstream V was declared to the over 10, 000 worshipers who thronged Canaanland on Sunday March 27th, by the bishop himself. The bishop said the new jet will be used exclusively for the ministry's African Mission. In his speech on Sunday, the bishop also announced that a state-of-the art private aircraft hanger that can accommodate five jets at a time is being built for his jets near the international wing of Murtala Mohammed International Airport.

Apart from this latest acquisition, the bishop has a Gulfstream 1 which he acquired in 1996. A Gulfstream 4 and a Challenger Aircraft.

When Encomium contacted the spokesperson for the church, Mr William, he confirmed the story. "Yes, Bishop announced the purchase of a jet on Sunday" He said.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tl8ijeecdsk/TZ2241wxDLI/AAAAAAAACFM/ZqREydQE4fM/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Source: Femi Oyewale - Encomium Mag

Four private jets? I have no words. Moving on to the next post

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/bishop-oyedepo-acquires-n45b-jet-builds.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DrFerlie(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2011
God is good.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ogoamaka99(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2011
By this new addition of private jet, i hope some members of this forum will not start shading tears of blood or run mad seeing this happen?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by EarsWide(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2011
People who still attend this guys church must be very stupid!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Enigma(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2011
This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight.

Of course many mumus will still continue to go to the man's "church" ----- many of them in their molues and okadas. Very clever people, indeed.  wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2011
I am short of words, the devil is really at work in this man's soul.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by petres007(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2011
I find this hard to believe.  .  .  even for a p.imp like him!  embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2011
Allow the Man of God be, If God is not complaining, who are we to complain. Did God not send a Golden Chariot to whisk his servant Elijah to Heaven.
God hardly complains about these things anymore
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by devayid(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2011
"Archbishop na miliki, Popu na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun" ~ Fela Anikulapo Kuti

"Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven" ~ Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Forget oil, Christianity is the biggest industry in Nigeria. Can I get an Amen!!
I'm about to get ordained!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by petres007(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Allow the Man of God be,  If God is not complaining, who are we to complain. Did God not send a Golden Chariot to whisk his servant Elijah to Heaven.

Wonder how I missed this before  grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by oderemo(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2011
Allow the Man of God be, If God is not complaining, who are we to complain. Did God not send a Golden Chariot to whisk his servant Elijah to Heaven.
who told you GOD is tired grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by JAZES(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

This guy must be a clown, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Babypinkyz(f): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
All dis pastor self
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
Mugu business is Good business! grin grin grin grin grin grin

All the cretins that attend his church dey suffer, suffer.

"Suffer suffer for world, enjoyment for Pastor"

Bloody, reetarded mugus following a criminal Man of Fraud!

Ediots like yommyuk.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by OWOLAYEMO: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
It is delicate to discuss men of God, I will rather keep my comments
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
OWOLAYEMO:

It is delicate to discuss men of God, I will rather keep my comments

What is delicate about discussing fraudulent men?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
devayid:

"Archbishop na miliki, Popu na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun" ~ Fela Anikulapo Kuti

"Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven" ~ Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Forget oil, Christianity is the biggest industry in Nigeria. Can I get an Amen!!
I'm about to get ordained!

You had me stitches there, suffer here to enjoy heaven but na the proselytizer of suffering dey enjoy pass  grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by baslone: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
MAN: Holy one, my dog is dead. Could there be a service for the poor thing?”

PASTOR: are u trying to insult me or my congregation? anyway we cannot.

MAN: holy one, anyway I will have. to return dis $250,000 meant for d burial service?

PASTOR, “Sweet Jesus! u should have told me the dog is a member of our congregation,
when can we start the service, because I need to make it a grand burial,

MONEEEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!!.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by iv4real(f): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
And you will find ignorant people supporting this, 4 private jets , One human being,peoples tithe and offerings. I don't blame the man, i blame the people going 2 the church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ogzille(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Church business (tithes, donations,etc) = Good business = More jets = brain washed fanatics = poor congregation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
He is da boss. 4 jets. that's amazing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Carlosein(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
didn't want to comment until i saw the cost: N4.5b

currency digits in nigeria has hit the billion mark, and 'men of God' are caught up in the craze.

can someone please explain the rationale behind this to me. i mean, one jet is (maybe) understandable, but FOUR!!!

haba, is there no such thing as overdoing?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
Always for the ministry. Everyday, church seat dey ful like their account. No change in ths country. Church plenty pass filling station but offering cost pass one litre. When you chop, you go there, give them small, carry blessing waka. FELA WAS MORE OF A TERROR TO AN OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT THAN THESE RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS,

Its no more Jesus, but the GO. No more Jesus, but the Bishop. Profiting from the people's ignorance, feed them stories of hope, never empower them wih knowledge: their mission statement. They preach 'Give' but practice 'take',

God help us,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
Damniit

Please i want 2 open a church would u all please grace my church

sidenote::

The reason why im opening this church is to buy my own private Jet, I am not trying 2 be fraudulent to any one of you here
but simply to be understand that should contribute your money in my church and get me this Jet

can i hear an amen someone!! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Tunsbobo(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
this is unbelievable, chei!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
musKeeto:

Always for the ministry. Everyday, church seat dey ful like their account. No change in ths country. Church plenty pass filling station but offering cost pass one litre. When you chop, you go there, give them small, carry blessing waka. FELA WAS MORE OF A TERROR TO AN OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT THAN THESE RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS,

Its no more Jesus, but the GO. No more Jesus, but the Bishop. Profiting from the people's ignorance, feed them stories of hope, never empower them wih knowledge: their mission statement. They preach 'Give' but practice 'take',

God help us,

How right you are

I go to his church every now and then and it's somewhat comical seeing him gloat about how blessed he is of God. Infact, 90% of his sermons are about himself and how we should use him as an example on how to prosper. Always recycling stories of how God has blessed him it is becoming tiresome.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
this man must be extremely rich. i dont think this is congregation money. abi is it ?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by habayommy: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
KunleOshob:

I am short of words, the devil is really at work in this man's soul.
shocked grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by seedord247(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
Church Business Good oooooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
please what church is this guy again

so i can re-name my church after him

if this guy sells these jets and shares the money amongst his members

does he know how many families he has saved from proverty

why are some Nigerians and their pastors plain Useless

Its things like this that always make me dish out insults to people, Not just this dude but most pastors out there

Pastor chris for once is another member again out there who i have seen is another clown, that dude is from EWU in EDOSTATE

u need to go and see his native town, No schools, no water, Im not talking of electricity cos that one is general

No roads, Bushes everywhere, armed robberies and yet he sits down everyday and perms his hair

Infact i nor dey go church again, if i cant stay in  my house and read my bible ( God should understand ) after all i know what is good and evil

what more do i need to hear from a fraudstar again, I dont have any money to dish around 2 any pastors again to buy Jets or perm their hair

Rubbish

( BTW im still opening my church i hope u all grace my church with money to get my own Jets )  grin  grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PMSOLUTION: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
You guys might love to read this:
When Bishop Oyedepo bought his first private jet in 1996 or so, I happen to be living around Iyana ipaja/Alimosho where he had his church then. people started taunting his followers (our neighbours) who were majorly peasants for their stupidity- to have raise funds to buy jet for their Pastor while good number of them had issues paying house rents regurlarly.

Then we a saw a special release in one of the church's weekly publications in which the Bishop addressed them saying:
I learnt that people were calling you names for buying a jet for the ministry, never mind them and remeber what i told you when i saw the vision for the jet; I said "I SAW WINGS".

I didn't immediately make any sense out of the quote above until a friend with whom I read the publication made a comment that the Bishop is telling them that they are going to raise monies for more jets,

So guys stop complaining,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.