Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55154 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
oluwabamis:

im just speechless. The man is God's servant, so let his master handle the issue.

dude, that's the difference btw us and the "white" man, they don't wait for God to handle the issue. They address the issue. Hence why they have advanced and left us behind.

Do you think God will come down and solve our issues for us? Politicians will steal, God will judge them, Pastors will steal -God will Judge them.

We have been on this for ages, we our irresponsible government is looking and watching daylight robbery. Look at the revolutions in the Arab countries, Do you think they were waiting for God to Judge their corrupt leaders? The effected the change themselves,
or did you see God leading the protest himself?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
oluwabamis:

im just speechless. The man is God's servant, so let his master handle the issue.

God's servant my arse!

So was Anini and Shina Rambo!

All you dimwits think anyone that wears a frock or expensive suit and preaches to you represent God.

What a dumb thinking!

C_Ronaldo:

The more you criticize the man of God, the higher he flies  because God is pleased with him. I remembered when the first eagle landed, the noise was all over the place people were abusing and criticizing. Then the congregation was just about 10,000 but today despite the opposition, the church is moving forward and God is pleased with DAVID his servant. Maybe you need to know more about the ministry, we do things in extra-ordinary way because of the backing of the extra-ordinary God.

The ministry open over 1000 new churches within 3 months.

The 50,000 capacity auditorium was built and dedicated under one year

Over 100,000 worshipers gather every Sunday to hear the man of God live @ Canaan Land Ota.

The ministry has over 200 luxurious buses in Lagos alone

The ministry has built 2 universities and hundreds of nursery, primary and secondary. Expect the 3rd university soon.

Have you ever seen any envelope from winners asking for donation from the public?
and many more to the GLORY OF GOD,

Kingdom Wealth is a mystery that is difficult to explain a natural man.

You people have complained too much, do something about the situation if you think you are not comfortable.

A visit to canaanland will turn your life around.

I blessed God for given us such a giant of FAITH in our time.  Unto the LORD BE ALL GLORY.

God is the sender that is behind the sent and he is pleased with his servant. No gate of hell (Including nairalanders) can stand against the church.

Please read about KENNETH COPELAND.

Cretin!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mrofficial(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
I don't have problem with having a Jet. But the 4th one got me pondering seriously. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

The more you criticize the man of God, the higher he flies  because God is pleased with him. I remembered when the first eagle landed, the noise was all over the place people were abusing and criticizing. Then the congregation was just about 10,000 but today despite the opposition, the church is moving forward and God is pleased with DAVID his servant. Maybe you need to know more about the ministry, we do things in extra-ordinary way because of the backing of the extra-ordinary God.

The ministry open over 1000 new churches within 3 months.

The 50,000 capacity auditorium was built and dedicated under one year

Over 100,000 worshipers gather every Sunday to hear the man of God live @ Canaan Land Ota.

The ministry has over 200 luxurious buses in Lagos alone

The ministry has built 2 universities and hundreds of nursery, primary and secondary. Expect the 3rd university soon.

Have you ever seen any envelope from winners asking for donation from the public?
and many more to the GLORY OF GOD,

Kingdom Wealth is a mystery that is difficult to explain a natural man.

You people have complained too much, do something about the situation if you think you are not comfortable.

A visit to canaanland will turn your life around.

I blessed God for given us such a giant of FAITH in our time.  Unto the LORD BE ALL GLORY.

God is the sender that is behind the sent and he is pleased with his servant. No gate of hell (Including nairalanders) can stand against the church.

Please read about KENNETH COPELAND.

if you believe in what you wrote then aswer this, What would Jesus do if he was the one in control of that amount of Money? Buy himself four jets on the pretext that his Father is not a "poor" God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
Manweysabi:

Success is not a luck, its not by chance. It is light! He is simply walking in light. Until u are walking in d light of God, u wil not undastand the things of this Man of God, Poverty-mentality is satanic slavery, If u think d way d world are thinkin, u'll fall d way they are fallin. If u dont undastand d things of d spirit, u are probably walkin in darkness.

What would Jesus do if he was the one in control of that amount of Money? Buy himself four jets on the pretext that his Father is not a "poor" God?
pls answer this from the bottom of your heart.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

dude, that's the difference btw us and the "white" man, they don't wait for God to handle the issue. They address the issue. Hence why they have advanced and left us behind.

Do you think God will come down and solve our issues for us? Politicians will steal, God will judge them, Pastors will steal -God will Judge them.

We have been on this for ages, we our irresponsible government is looking and watching daylight robbery. Look at the revolutions in the Arab countries, Do you think they were waiting for God to Judge their corrupt leaders? The effected the change themselves,
or did you see God leading the protest himself?
Please do something about it, no one, power or principality ever wins battle against God. I challenge you to try whatever you can do against the man of God and please come and share your testimonies here. KENNET COPELAND is an american preacher, google his name and find out more about him. God is no respecter of person or race.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Please do something about it, no one, power or principality ever wins battle against God. I challenge you to try whatever you can do against the man of God and please come and share your testimonies here. KENNET COPELAND is an american preacher, google his name and find out more about him. God is no respecter of person or race.

His time will come. Saddam was once unreachable, Hitler was once untouchable, pastor odulele never saw it coming, Ghadafii thought he had absolute power.
Dude we will all answer for our deeds. His time will come. It's inevitable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
software:

bishop dey buy jet, members dey suffer for food? does that make any common sense?
angry angry
Who told you that, I can assure you that by the grace of God, thousands of the members of the church can feed you and your family, meeting all your entire families' need without any stress.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Who told you that, I can assure you that by the grace of God, thousands of the members of the church can feed you and your family, meeting all your entire families' need without any stress.

Since you are a member and u seem to accept his actions. Pls what is the 4jets for. And how do they conform to the needs of the church?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
unbelievable!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

His time will come. Saddam was once unreachable, Hitler was once untouchable, pastor odulele never saw it coming, Ghadafii thought he had absolute power.
Dude we will all answer for our deeds. His time will come. It's inevitable.
You are just ranting, I can assure you that you will wait for eternity. People like you have been waiting since 1996 when the first eagle arrived. The glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former. You just can't beat God, he searches the heart and despite your envy, the man of God will continue to wax stronger in faith glorifying God.

I still challenge you to start a move against the man of God maybe you might be lucky to be alive to share the testimony. Please remember to write your will before you start. The entire witches and kingdom of darkness in ota could not do it. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by obowunmi(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Please remember to write your will before you start. The entire witches and kingdom of darkness in ota could not do it. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the poor winches and wizzards
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mikijagga(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
For the guys wagging their keyboards on the prosperous man of God, watch it. Did he steal your money?? so why castigate him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

Since you are a member and u seem to accept his actions. Pls what is the 4jets for. And how do they conform to the needs of the church?
The jets are actually 2 not 4 as being reported. The one that was bought before was used as part exchange for newer one. They are for the propagation of the gospel. The church is growing at an alarming rate. In the last 1 year we have planted over 3000 churches in Nigeria alone. As the shepherd with the co-shepherd, they need to reach the sheep that are all over the world. Bishop has a very tight schedules visiting up to 3 nations in a week at times. The second jet is to be used mainly by the Vice president of the ministry Bishop David Abioye and the other Bishops. This allow for wider coverage to reach millions of people at the same time. It is not our fault that God is blessing us as a ministry. But if you know you can do anything about it, please try. I'm really interested in the outcome of your trial,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

You are just ranting, I can assure you that you will wait for eternity. People like you have been waiting since 1996 when the first eagle arrived. The glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former. You just can't beat God, he searches the heart and despite your envy, the man of God will continue to wax stronger in faith glorifying God.

I still challenge you to start a move against the man of God maybe you might be lucky to be alive to share the testimony. Please remember to write your will before you start. The entire witches and kingdom of darkness in ota could not do it. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

OMG, somebody listen to this ignorant PERSON, Did I mention or criticize God? why are you equating a fellow man with God?
Ofcourse God cannot be mocked, but a fraudster certainly will get mocked, I don't blame you, i blame our past leaders for stealing your education funds and depriving you with the ability to reason.

But dude dont forget my questions:
Since you are a member and u seem to accept his actions. Pls what is the 4jets for. And how do they conform to the needs of the church? How do jets useful to the average church member?
And since you are one, how is it useful to you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
lol the jets are actually 2, It's actually ok to have 2jets, because 4 jets is just wayyyy to much.

Babagida, Obasanjo and the likes should be arrested, they have enslaved the minds of NigerianS (SOME). Phew

Poor jesus, his name is now a mechandise.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

if you believe in what you wrote then aswer this, What would Jesus do if he was the one in control of that amount of Money? Buy himself four jets on the pretext that his Father is not a "poor" God?

I wouldn't know exactly how our lord Jesus christ would have gone about it but I can assure you that his priority would be to reach as many souls as possible using the resources at his disposer. This is the major aim of the man of God, he works average of 18 hours a day, studying, praying and preaching the word of Faith to the privilege people like me that are fortunate to have been directed to him by God. The man of God is not after money, his most favourable scripture is "Seek yee the kingdom of God and his righteousness, " But unfortunately for people like you, God is just blessing him because God is pleased with him. Have read about KENNETH COPELAND or you are not interested. He is a minister of the gospel too, do you know how many jets he has given out as gift? God blesses people!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
ps.

The size of your church means nothing. Hitler moved a whole country into believing they are mighty and we all know the outcome. they were reduced to shredds. So dude it is possible to decieve people in large amount, So you only have to be good with words.

So because somebody did not steal your money, it is wrong for you to complain, Something is wrong with our psyche, hence the title of corrupted and developing country, God knows, we really need that development.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Enigma(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:
. . . Have read about KENNETH COPELAND or you are not interested. He is a minister of the gospel too, do you know how many jets he has given out as gift?

Look, Kenneth Copeland is a demonic heretic and an anti-Christ; do yourself a favour and stop following such people!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by REALTRUTH1: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

The jets are actually 2 not 4 as being reported. The one that was bought before was used as part exchange for newer one. They are for the propagation of the gospel. The church is growing at an alarming rate. In the last 1 year we have planted over 3000 churches in Nigeria alone. As the shepherd with the co-shepherd, they need to reach the sheep that are all over the world. Bishop has a very tight schedules visiting up to 3 nations in a week at times. The second jet is to be used mainly by the Vice president of the ministry Bishop David Abioye and the other Bishops. This allow for wider coverage to reach millions of people at the same time. It is not our fault that God is blessing us as a ministry. But if you know you can do anything about it, please try. I'm really interested in the outcome of your trial,
@Ronaldo,,,this is the truth,,,I do not believe God glorifies things like that,,you can not use material things to entice people that you re serving God. I have been under Bishop Oyedepo teaching long b4 he came to lagos,,long before he started the breakthrough seminar that profligated christianity in Lagos in as early as 1991,,for records purpose our usual place of meeting was the Lagos airport hotel,,,The car he drives then was a Nissan salon.
Bottomline is that,,,I do not believe in the things he says any more,,,its the hard truth,,,,with time or years to come you would personally understand better if you can not answer the logic to the question asked by dare2ask,,The truth is that its by asking questions that true christians are known,,A christian who don't ask question is voluntarily walking his or her way to hell,,we live in a perilous times that false doctrine is what defines church gatherings,,,,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fxtopedia(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Wow, little did I know that someone can THINK like this. hmmmm, all round corruption cry cry cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thehomer: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
Somebody praaaaaaaaaaaaaise tha Lord.

People's tithes and offerings are flying oo.

I think someone said the devil is at work on his soul. This has me actually laughing.
This makes me really suspect that the bishop has had some divinity training because that training really opens their eyes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

lol the jets are actually 2, It's actually ok to have 2jets, because 4 jets is just wayyyy to much.

Babagida, Obasanjo and the likes should be arrested, they have enslaved the minds of NigerianS (SOME). Phew

Poor jesus, his name is now a mechandise.

The jets are 2 for now but we will buy more as the need arises. If we need more within a month now, we will buy. May God keep you alive to see, you haven't seen anything yet. More universities are on the way, God is set to do unthinkable things, one day we will build our own airport just for winners. Do you think it is joke when bible says "EYE HAS not SEEN, EAR has not HEARD, neither has it ENTERED into the HEART of any MAN what the LORD has for them THAT LOVE HIM, "  It is not your fault, I would probably have behave like you but I am fortunate to be a partaker of Gods grace upon his servant,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Utter Cretin!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thehomer: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
Some of the statements here make me laugh till tears drop from my eyes like this one.

Enigma:

Look, Kenneth Copeland is a demonic heretic and an anti-Christ; do yourself a favour and stop following such people!

Demonic heretic!!!! At least even I am just a heretic not a demonic one.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by obowunmi(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

The jets are actually for the propagation of the gospel. The church is growing at an alarming rate.

In the last 1 year we have planted over 3000 churches in Nigeria alone.

As the shepherd with the co-shepherd, they need to reach the sheep that are all over the world.

Bishop has a very tight schedules visiting up to 3 nations in a week at times.

The second jet is to be used mainly by the Vice president of the ministry Bishop David Abioye and the other Bishops.

This allow for wider coverage to reach millions of people at the same time. It is not our fault that God is blessing us as a ministry. But if you know you can do anything about it, please try. I'm really interested in the outcome of your trial,

ahahahahahahahahahahaha! brainwashed fella!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

who exactly are they preaching to ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ C ronaldo
Pls what is the purpose of using this Man as a reference?

The Kenneth Copeland Airport is a private airport established by Kenneth Copeland Ministries to serve the area of Fort Worth, Texas.[14]

In 2007 Copeland was accused of using his $20 million Cessna Citation X jet for personal vacations and friends.[15] The Copelands' financial records are not publicly available, and a list of the Board of Directors is not accessible as these details are protected and known confidentially by the Internal Revenue Service.[16] Responding to media questions, Copeland pointed to an accounting firm's declaration that all jet travel complies with federal tax laws.[16]

In December 2008, Copeland's 1998 Cessna Bravo 550, his second jet, valued at $3.6 million, was denied tax exemption after Copeland refused to submit to disclosure laws for the state of Texas

Senate investigationOn November 6, 2007, United States Senator Chuck Grassley, Republican of Iowa, announced an investigation of Copeland's ministry by the United States Senate Committee on Finance. The Associated Press reported that Grassley said the investigation was a response to complaints from the public and news media. Grassley stated, "The allegations involve governing boards that aren't independent and allow generous salaries and housing allowances and amenities such as private jets and Rolls Royces." [18] IRS guidelines require that pastors' compensation be "reasonable" and net earnings may not benefit any private individual.[19] Grassley asked for the ministry to divulge financial information [20] (Grassley's letter)[21] to the committee to determine if Copeland made any personal profit from financial donations, and requested that Copeland's ministry make the information available by December 6, 2007. The Copelands responded with a "Financial report from Kenneth Copeland Ministries."[22] KCM created a website to help explain their side of the inquiry.[23]

Dude you are very delusional, lol everybody pls look at the person he said i should research, pointless talking to you, Your ignorance is worse than that of the cave man, Atleast the caveman can differentiate btw right and wrong, Good riddance to you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

@Ronaldo,,,this is the truth,,,I do not believe God glorifies things like that,,you can not use material things to entice people that you re serving God. I have been under Bishop Oyedepo teaching long b4 he came to lagos,,long before he started the breakthrough seminar that profligated christianity in Lagos in as early as 1991,,for records purpose our usual place of meeting was the Lagos airport hotel,,,The car he drives then was a Nissan salon.
Bottomline is that,,,I do not believe in the things he says any more,,,its the hard truth,,,,with time or years to come you would personally understand better if you can not answer the logic to the question asked by dare2ask,,The truth is that its by asking questions that true christians are known,,A christian who don't ask question is voluntarily walking his or her way to hell,,we live in a perilous times that false doctrine is what defines church gatherings,,,,
I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you are just to wise "The message of the cross is foolishness to them that do not believe but to them that believe, it is the power of God unto salvation.  I have been a member of the church for over 15 years and I can tell you that my life has been over 1000 times better just by following the teachings of the Apostle of Faith. If it is foolishness, I pray that all my generation be as foolish as myself. It is good to serve God man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fxtopedia(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

The jets are 2 for now but we will buy more as the need arises. If we need more within a month now, we will buy. May God keep you alive to see, you haven't seen anything yet. More universities are on the way, God is set to do unthinkable things, one day we will build our own airport just for winners. Do you think it is joke when bible says "EYE HAS not SEEN, EAR has not HEARD, neither has it ENTERED into the HEART of any MAN what the LORD has for them THAT LOVE HIM, "  It is not your fault, I would probably have behave like you but I am fortunate to be a partaker of Gods grace upon his servant,

PLS STOP QUOTING BIBLE OUT OF CONTEXT, 

God Knows those who are His, and let Oyedepo and his blind supporter DEPART from INIQUITY.
Bunch of robbers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
@dare2think

Man, it pays to be foolish if this is call foolishness. By the way, I'm inviting you to a service @ canaanland. I will pay for your return ticket wherever you are in the world.

OUR GOD IS A FAITHFUL GOD. Please let me know when you are ready, it is not a joke.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thehomer: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

I hope you realize that you are one of the sheep being fleeced not one of the shepherds doing the fleecing. Identifying with the group does not also make you one of the leaders. So avoid Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

PLS STOP QUOTING BIBLE OUT OF CONTEXT, 

God Knows those who are His, and let Oyedepo and his blind supporter DEPART from INIQUITY.
Bunch of robbers.

This blindness is sweet and I would rather die than to seek for otherwise. INIQUITY---- Please leave that to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.