Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

It's Beginning To Make Sense Why I Was Sent To Certain Places - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Beginning To Make Sense Why I Was Sent To Certain Places (208 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Beginning To Make Sense Why I Was Sent To Certain Places by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2021
From my experience while teaching/preaching to Christians(both online and physically) , alot seem to argue with me or sometimes get mad when you teach them the truth. Others may not take you seriously if you are a familiar face, even when GOD shows them signs that HE sent the familiar face.
It's almost time I will be going to where I was sent... probably where I'm not known, where people will really know they are in bondage, where people will value who GOD sent to them, where people seriously yearn for GOD to free them from their bondage, evil, ignorance... to get healed of their diseases, etc. Village is one of the places I was sent by JESUS to preach when I was visited.
Lots of Christians really need to wake up and know that GOD expect them to be better than what they currently are..

2 Likes

Re: It's Beginning To Make Sense Why I Was Sent To Certain Places by OpenYourEyes1: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
From my experience while teaching/preaching to Christians(both online and physically) , alot seem to argue with me or sometimes get mad when you teach them the truth. Others may not take you seriously if you are a familiar face, even when GOD shows them signs that HE sent the familiar face.
It's almost time I will be going to where I was sent... probably where I'm not known, where people will really know they are in bondage, where people will value who GOD sent to them, where people seriously yearn for GOD to free them from their bondage, evil, ignorance... to get healed of their diseases, etc. Village is one of the places I was sent by JESUS to preach when I was visited.
Lots of Christians really need to wake up and know that GOD expect them to be better than what they currently are..

Bump... ... .. ..
Re: It's Beginning To Make Sense Why I Was Sent To Certain Places by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: It's Beginning To Make Sense Why I Was Sent To Certain Places by GdNews32: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... ... .... ..

(1) (Reply)

The Hypnotist (short Mystery Film) Do You Believe In Hypnotism / Reasons Why More Christian Die Of Alcohol Abuse Than Muslim / Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.