Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers (6397 Views)

Army Announces Date For Alex Badeh's Burial / Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by DonKuti(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2021
I will rather join sea piracy and stay in my Ijaw creaks than to join this Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Exoticlife: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerians dey para seriously���.

Exotic life store is a phone call away from you.
Contact us today for your SWS CERAMIC WATER PURIFIER.

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Those one nigerianist making noise all over nairaland,is time to show love to your country by serving in army.

Helinues
Thebosstrevor1

Silvernorgold
Etc etc
Come and show your love for one Naijeriya. Stop hiding behind your screens like cowards cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by fuckpro: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Nigeria. Do you have any other nation or are you not seeing the insurgents ravaging the north.

U too like to show yourself

Oloribruku jati jati

3 Likes

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by elisho: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
is better I die on top of a woman then join Nigeria army
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckpro:

Oloribruku jati jati
Seems I am now enemy to everyone.
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by 400billionman: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wasted effort.

You wan use bucket carry Atlantic ocean.
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria will exist for thousands years to come and if the south do not participate in the army, they will lose all juicy and influential positions to the north.

Continue having the lack of foresight mentality
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by IJOBA11: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 SEUNSMG SEUNLAYI THIS IS THE TIME TO DEFEND YOUR FATHERS LAND cool

1 Like

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Liposure: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
One Nigeria gang apply now a defend your unity.
be patriotic. are you not a nigerian?
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by seunny4lif(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
The one that said
Re-recruit those that have already retired it's called Recycling grin grin grin grin grin
superior1:
It’s better to join cult than Nigerian army.

Mhen, that one weak me.

True though, atleast in cult you are in bond with others while Nigerian army bosses use the younger ones for BH sacrifices
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Liposure:
be patriotic. are you not a nigerian?
If the people Mikki g Nigeria dry can't be patriotic, who am I to be patriotic?
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by salam8528: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
If a particular region decide to join later u will see those chest beaters shouting marginalization up and down Una Mimi never do.
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Exoticlife: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
NEVER RUN OUT OF GAS AGAIN!!
No need to guess the gas level of your cylinder bottle again. This gas level indicator allows us to monitor our gas consumption and helps us to determine when to refill the tank. It is handy and magnetically attaches to the side of your gas bottle, it is a simple way to manage your gas usage. The indicator will function on all sizes of cylinders and is reusable, transferring easily from cylinder to cylinder. The strip on the gas level indicator ranges from "full" to "almost empty" to "time to refill".

Contact Exotic Life Store today
WhatsApp:07060990017

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by goshen26: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
elisho:
is better I die on top of a woman then join Nigeria army

Haaaaaaa

You prefer magun (thunderbolt) to kill u than to die for ur dear country?
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by owunabastard: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
This guy reasoning is out of the world. So na Akwa-Ibom youth you are focusing to go and die for nothing? You are confirmed Aboki
Osagyefo98:
Not funny....

Of recent I discovered that there are more viable young men in Akwa-Ibom and cross rivers states that should have been drafted into the military..

Why are we not making use of them. Strong able bodied young men. My visit there was an eye opener...

If not the the military is making the recruitment small boys north affairs, the reason at every check point, looking at the face of the military personnel you will noticed he is a small boy from north...very pathetic.

Major. Gen E.I Attahiru should push his forms to these places I stated and engage the well percentage that will defend the nation

1 Like

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Zamrito: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
I d'rather commit suicide than go join them there.
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by primestreams: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigeria will exist for thousands years to come and if the south do not participate in the army, they will lose all juicy and influential positions to the north.

Continue having the lack of foresight mentality
Nope it is better we prepare for a second civil war than joining army

This time it is about dividing the country

Only way to prevent this is in the North hand
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
primestreams:
Nope it is better we prepare for a second civil war than joining army

This time it is about dividing the country

Only way to prevent this is in the North hand

I will be glad to shoot you dead in my Nigerian army uniform when that civil war you want starts.
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by primestreams: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I will be glad to shoot you dead in my Nigerian army uniform when that civil war you want starts.

grin When you base your expectations on what you see you blind your self to the possibility of a new reality grin

Because incase of a war don't think north will have total control of the military, just forget the army, it is just to seize all assets and block you guys from ocean

Don't even think about war

In even foreign powers will only support the useful side,

You guys will regret that
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by zedegit: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Racoon:
Joining a BH controlled-army @ this time is a suicide mission.Imagine an army general saying this shit...

Where is the YouTube link? you liar.
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by ThatFairGuy1: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
THATFA.IRGUY THAT.FAIRGUY1 SEUN.SMG SEUN.LAYI THIS IS THE TIME TO DEFEND YOUR FATHERS LAND cool
i
I'm above that age range and engaged already, you can apply as a patriotic citizen as well
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by HaBaE(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
goshen26:

That comment ehn

This wan weak m die

"Goan recruit the ones you retired... It called recycling."
goshen26:

That comment ehn

This wan weak m die

goshen26:

That comment ehn

This wan weak m die

Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by mechoau(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2021
fuckpro:

Oloribruku jati jati

Pls sir, I sent you a pm. I saw your post on South Africa forum pls can we chat private sir ? I need your assistance
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by juman(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2021
I hate Nigerian Army with passion.
Their generals are thieves.

In 1984, flight ticket Ilorin to Lagos was N35 (thirty five naira).
From 1984 to 2007, generals ruled nigeria and ruined everything.

What is the flight ticket of Ilorin to Lagos today?

Nigeria generals are oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeee.
Re: See Funny Replies On Facebook As Nigerian Army Announces Recruitment Of Soldiers by fuckpro: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
mechoau:

Pls sir, I sent you a pm. I saw your post on South Africa forum pls can we chat private sir ? I need your assistance
On what specifically

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stranded Passengers In Abia Sell Belongings To Raise Fares / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.