Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

2023:nigeria Needs Senator Makarfi- Isa Rabiu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:nigeria Needs Senator Makarfi- Isa Rabiu (322 Views)

Senator Makarfi Denied Stepping Down From The PDP Presidential Nomination Race / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023:nigeria Needs Senator Makarfi- Isa Rabiu by isahrabson: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2021
2023:Nigeria needs senator makarfi- Isa Rabiu

February 15,2021

I personally said that Nigeria needed focused and committed patriots like unifier and bridge builder, senator Ahmed Mohammed makarfi to place her along the trajectory of development.

I totally averse to making comments about politicians due to lack of trust in them, but i was always pleased seeing the likes of senator makarfi, whom i described as “exemplary and an epitome of humility and simple gentle man to the core for the masses entirely.”

After evaluating what Makarfi did in the past both State and national level as lecture, banker, commissioner, governor, senator, PDP national chairman and having followed his contributions to nation-building and his numerous advice on what should be done, that i was convinced Nigeria needed his likes to move her along the parts of recovery and development.

Describing makarfi from the core as a politician cast with a different mound, i said that seeing him renewed the faith of all men of good will that with right leadership, Nigeria would get it right once again.

Insisting that makarfi is more than the presidency position he vied for during the 2019 general elections,my view let him go for the number one position again because, according to me,makarfi has a lot to offer this country in terms of the leadership and easy life that has continued to elude her.

(1) (Reply)

WTO: Atiku Care Foundation Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Rail Line In The East; I Don Explain Taya - Amaechi / Forbes.com: Hushpuppi Helped North Koreans To Launder Over $ 1.3billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.