Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife (792 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by BigShishi(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill introduces actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of their divorce as his wife

Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has introduced his PA and actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of his divorce as his wife.

Recall that Tonto Dikeh had in 2017 alleged that Olakunle Churchill was sleeping with Rosy Meurer, buying her gifts and taking her on trips. She also revealed that she is one of the reasons for her marital crisis which eventually led to a divorce.

In a birthday message Olakunle penned down to Meurer today February 15, he described her as "Mrs Churchill". He also disclosed that she stood by him when the world was against him and also took missiles for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2k-UjteIQs

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by dollytino4real(f): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2021
see praises o! men sha!
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by lilvicky68(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2021
I prefer her to that bottomless pit..well-done Sir
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by OG1BABY(f): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2021
And people called Tonto a crazy woman. I'm happy people are beginning to see she was right afterall

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by daddytime(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Let's hope this will last beyond the 40 seconds mark
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2021
shocked

Congrats to the two of them.

Sadly, Churchill apparently has not learnt from his past because if Tonto was a tree snake, Rosy will be a Gabon viper.
Her social media vitriols and trouble hunting makes me see her as not the type of lady a man who loves peace should wife.

Her antecedents do not help her either. If she could covet her boss to her husband; why then won't she covet her husband's boss in the future?

The other thing I do not like about this affair is the fact that both parties denied it's existence even when it was right there in our faces.

That was a cowardly thing to do and for that reason, I can't take them seriously.
You really have to be proud and own up to your bullshiits.

At a time like this, I praise Tchidi Chikere and Nuella who did not deny their relationship but took it a notch higher to shame critics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by oforjide: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
I prefer her to that bottomless pit..well-done Sir
shut up ur dirty mouth this yoruba maggot this was the same lady tonto accused of having sexual affair with her husband but the hoe digger denied it and after everything tonto was right
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by lilvicky68(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2021
oforjide:
shut up ur dirty mouth this yoruba maggot this was the same lady tonto accused of having sexual affair with her husband but the hoe digger denied it and after everything tonto was right
Lol.. freedom fighter go fight for Tonto na

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by Liposure: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Finally fowl yash don open. Tonto was right afterall.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by thorpido(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2021
They obviously had something going on when he was still married to Tonto.
They're both shameless.
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by tillaman(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2021
We knew it all along
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by starbuck(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to the two of them.

Sadly, Churchill apparently has not learnt from his past because if Tonto was a tree snake, Rosy will be a Gabon viper.
Her social media vitriols and trouble hunting makes me see her as not the type of lady a man who loves peace should wife.

Her antecedents do not help her either. If she could covet her boss to her husband; why then won't she covet her husband's boss in the future?

The other thing I do not like about this affair is the fact that both parties denied it's existence even when it was right there in our faces.

That was a cowardly thing to do and for that reason, I can't take them seriously.
You really have to be proud and own up to your bullshiits.

At a time like this, I praise Tchidi Chikere and Nuella who did not deny their relationship but took it a notch higher to shame critics.

You made sense today grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike's Ex Olakunle Churchill Introduces PA As His Wife by WalkerMichael(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2021
fear women. e get why

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mike Edwards' British Wife Drinks Garri For The First Time. See Reaction / Bbnaija 2021: Nigerians React To Row Between Vee And Tolanibaj / Check Out The Video Of Bbnaija’s Nengi Twerking Seductively In A Club For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.