Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) (45446 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Killing His Co-worker With Gas Cylinder ( Disturbing Video) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by catice(m): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2021
LOL! person wey wan steal sexual intercouse. Bro your lyrics bad.
hstar:

Na cultist him go be

Where him wan see money buy gun?

Person wey even wan steal sexual intercourse from olosho
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by ddeola: 5:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Oya bring the "lady" forwards nau. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Callmegerald2(m): 5:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Drinokrane:
Police in Lagos have arrested a man in Surulere area for harassing a sex worker with a gun, Igbere TV reports.

A statement posted to Twitter by the Rapid Response Squad on Sunday night said the suspect Peter Arinola attempted to force the woman to agree to his terms.

It was gathered, according to the police, that Mr Arinola used to keep the gun for an unnamed suspected armed robber.

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1361048288485588995?s=19

It further said the commissioner of police Hakeem Odumosu had ordered that the owner of the pistol and suspected armed robber, who is at large, be apprehended and brought to book.
This guy will be in jail for a long time unless he has ABRAHAM as FATHER.

1) Illegal possession of unregistered firearm
2) Possession of loaded firearm.
3) Kidnapping
4) Threat to life
5) Armed Robbery

This guy own don be. Even his God Father will stay very far away from him. He is a walking corpse.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by leomarz007: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Hain! that handguage clean. where these surulere boys dey get clean pistols from ;-(
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Queenlovely:
Nigerians will change, one-day

I believe that if nigeria does not make it in my own generation, it would get it right in the future.

Our life span is just 80years, Nigeria is not flesh and blood, Nigeria can exist for millennium. It is not a must that all the changes must happen in this my present lifetime.

Why do I even want Nigeria to be great? What would it add to my pocket. The Nigeria that soldiers fight for today, may not even exist centuries from now. Then they would have died in vain.

Countries that exist today may not exist tommorow, USA may even be no more, Where is USSR today?

Just take life easy and contemplate on life sometimes

, Africa that has been written off may become world leader tommorow, so just don't sweat it.
.......wake up from your dreams sir....... it's filled up with sweet nightmares.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2021
See his face grin
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Jeez,na English revolver be that oooo....Mey dem give me dis one na,mey i go give Yvonne ethical casualty.. angry
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are they cheap so that I can get one
Me i don't know that one oh, just early in the morning you can stroll down dere and ask.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Jackmj:

Teach me forex na
WhatsApp me: +234 7066035301.
Re: Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Bouz:
Me i don't know that one oh, just early in the morning you can stroll down dere and ask.
Hahahahahaha ogun Kee you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic / Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.