Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute (44850 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by GistMedia0: 2:42pm On Apr 09
In a disturbing video that has now gone viral on social media platforms, a Nigerian young man was captured slapping an elderly commuter during a heated altercation over a traffic dispute. The incident, which occurred on a busy road, has since sparked widespread outrage and raised concerns over respect for elders in society.

The video, recorded by an onlooker from a nearby vehicle, shows the two individuals engaged in a heated argument after apparently encountering a traffic issue. As the dispute escalated, both men stepped out of their vehicles to confront each other.

The man appeared agitated during the exchange, though the exact cause of the altercation remains unknown. He suddenly raised his hand and delivered a forceful slap to the elderly man's head, causing him to stagger backward. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8aHU2w7Jg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by MMWandali: 3:02pm On Apr 09
Respect is gone

Just Like the government don't respect the citizens anymore

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Silentscreamer(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09
Terrible, no respect for elders again

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by zed7: 3:04pm On Apr 09
Such people will never have anything good come to them. These things are laws of nature, you don't need to be religious or not for it to work.

I fear so much for the future. A future where an M.D will be having a meeting high on colos. A future where teachers will come to school braless and pantless.

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Chrisrare: 3:11pm On Apr 09
The elderly man should have been the bigger man and just let things slide, you mustn't win every argument.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Jennyclay(f): 3:32pm On Apr 09
That’s non of my business!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Sonnobax15(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09
Jennyclay:

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09
Sonnobax15:
😂😂. My sister, wetin don xup again..na because of you wey I see make me come this thread...
Stop simping to that spoilt brat before she insult you sad

29 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by KingLennon(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin
Yes, that's true but nothing should make you hit them. Karma is like the mother hen she will come back home in the evening sad

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:

Yes, that's true but nothing should make you hit them. Karma is like the mother hen she will come back home in the evening sad
bro everyone can have the same chill, I might not do it due to my personal upbringing and respect but others will.

Not everyone believes in your karma. Elders should start acting like elders.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Notentitled(f): 4:47pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:

Sallah slap grin

Yes, but most elderly people behave more like babies as they grow older and we need to tolerate their behavior most times.

In this case I expect the guy to be more reasonable than the elderly man.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Kobicove(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09
GistMedia0:
In a disturbing...

The man appeared agitated during the exchange, though the exact cause of the altercation remains unknown. He suddenly raised his hand and delivered a forceful slap to the elderly man's head, causing him to stagger backward. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8aHU2w7Jg

Why do you people like to exaggerate things.

What you call a forceful slap was just a mere tap.

I don't support the aggressor's action but please do not come here and lie!

Please make sure you watch the video before you make your comment

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by chatinent: 5:07pm On Apr 09
Some old men also use the old age thing to their advantage of becoming a total nuisance.

Young fools also grow old.

17 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by KingLennon(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:

bro everyone can have the same chill, I might not do it due to my personal upbringing and respect but others will.

Not everyone believes in your karma. Elders should start acting like elders.
Karma does not need anyone to believe her. She takes her own place at the right time

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by ItisWell22(f): 6:54pm On Apr 09
chatinent:
Some old men also use the old age thing to their advantage for become a total nuisance.

Young fools also grow old.

What happened to ignoring or overlooking them? 😒

I really do understand that we have old fools, but that doesn’t justify going physical with them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10
Pure lack of home training and manners.

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Akfrenzy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10
grin
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Klington: 8:01pm On Apr 10
cool
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Aldebaran(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10
shocked
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10
Elders can not always be right and the young can not always be wrong.

Same as the government and the citizen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by ignis: 8:02pm On Apr 10
Zero regards for elders... What a generation.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10
Body dey Pepe everybody nowadays undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Kingzmate(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10
CHAI shocked

NA WETIN MONEY DO MAN cool

DAT YOUNG MAN MUST BE HIGH OR SOMETHING angry

HIM PAPA LEFT NYASH sad

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by bigdammyj: 8:02pm On Apr 10
Noted.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by meum: 8:03pm On Apr 10
Hmmm
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by oluwaseyi0: 8:03pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:

What's your business
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Thundafireseun: 8:03pm On Apr 10
tongue
All fucckk ups must be treated

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by toujurs: 8:03pm On Apr 10
Because he drives a jeep and the elderly drives a cab. The elderly got what he deserves. I won't be surprised if he supported tinubu. Bunch of delusional cowards.

Keep allowing tribalism to push you into, a wasted life effort. You will be shamed till death

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Toluabigr8(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10
But the guy mad o..see as he dey tap person papa head
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Wizpa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Man Who Stole A Phone At Ikeja Beaten- Photos / Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.