Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Come Back Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Back Home (176 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Back Home by venger: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
All northerners leaving in the south, come back home, what is happening in the south is not about Fulani's only. Don't allow anybody deceive you that they are after the Fulani, provided your name is not chukudi or wale, you will never be accepted there.As for southerns leaving in the north,nothing like reprisal attack, Northern Nigeria has grown pass that.

(1) (Reply)

WTO: ‘You’re A Shining Star’, Okowa, Lawan, Others Celebrate NOI's Appointment / What Buhari Meant By "I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody". / From Cryptocurrency Trading To Cow Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.