Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy (34914 Views)

Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
elantraceey:
He didn't have mercy on those he defrauded.

As in ehn!!! They must think the judge has not been defrauded once by the likes of him. Many if them are reading this now, they won't desist until they are disgraced.

Dear Judge, abeg do your job joor. It's one less 419er in our national firmament.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by segun18(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
If he had use a false passport or impersonated another just to feed himself and put a roof over his head, I would have prayed for him but his fraud is too much. He, Woodberry and Hushpuppi are similar in their evil work.

Let him go for at least 10years in jail. He is still young. 33 +10=43.He will come out and join us in making the world a better place.

Hushpuppi your own is coming o. Awon omo Ole

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by zoghys: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

One of the realest niggarr, Invictus my niggarr!!

You did what you thought was right, I ain't go judge you, you just tryna survive.

I see all this pussy niggarrs talking crap.

Let who has no stains cast stones.

There are thousands of Invictus springing up.

Boys still dey move millions as I dey type.

Meanwhile I keep bombing, keeping up with updates cos thats only how we gon get rich.

And if I get to do time, I do it. That's life.

Cos I know I'm greedy, I want make FBI dey track me gan.

I said what I said.

Just imagine how you gave up on yourself when your creator has even start with you. Those energy, time, sense, skill, devotion and other stuffs you use to defraud others can also be use to make you a multimillionaire if not better when used legitimately. You are what you think you are, stop fraud it never pays.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vardanes2:
The fun bit is the pastor and ordinary Nigerians begging on his behalf

And people are still wondering why Nigeria is not a prosperous country? Where using blood money is considered right?

Make invictus or is it convictus rot in jail. He made others cry, let him cry tears of blood.

Most Nigerians are pathetic hypocrites! We just like to paint criminals like saints, especially when we are gaining directly or indirectly from the illicit funds. Even some pastors accommodate criminals in their sermons at the expense of the undiluted word of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by einsteine(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Dem think say na Nigeria where if you beg dem go free you.

Maybe they should also beg those people who lost their money to him.

Imagine Pastors supporting evil, even one young boy is calling invictus his MENTOR grin

Wallahi, no good role model for Nigeria.

Actually, these letters and character attestation help reduce the sentence. It is used when the defendant has pleaded guilty. A key part of justice administration in the United States.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by SmartPolician: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
FuckThaMod:
The kind of thread that sweets fulani and yoruba cool

Make you get sense nau

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by SmartMen: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Beg for mercy from U.S? Omo, these people get mind sha... they should just consider their brother as dead one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Neddstark:
Sometimes I wish Trump was still president. You come from your shithole and scam hardworking companies in my country. Then when you have been caught, you now start begging for leniency. They are all mad. Obi Invictus will do his time and come out of jail with white beards like Soyinka and be deported back to his village.

And you that yahoo boy reading this, you will be caught too. Yes you the scammer, I am talking to you.
Where were you when trump sold America entry to atiku,

where were you when most of the lol Wayne etc that had charges paid it off before he left.

If trump was still president, his aides would help him sell these cases off or maybe sell pardon to them after conviction.

The best people in this kind of non compromise are Democrats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

One of the realest niggarr, Invictus my niggarr!!

You did what you thought was right, I ain't go judge you, you just tryna survive.

I see all this pussy niggarrs talking crap.

Let who has no stains cast stones.

There are thousands of Invictus springing up.

Boys still dey move millions as I dey type.

Meanwhile I keep bombing, keeping up with updates cos thats only how we gon get rich.

And if I get to do time, I do it. That's life.

Cos I know I'm greedy, I want make FBI dey track me gan.

I said what I said.

Yet you consistently open your mouth to criticize your equally useless leaders...

Anyway, it's easy to form "gangster" in your father's house after watching Snowfall or Superfly.

You know nothing about real life!!! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by uuzba(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
overlord77:

Can you imagine his lawyer pleading and citing "his age and STATUS!". Seriously? Status with other people's sweat and money?
His KICC pastor said "he is quiet...." did he not see him flaunting stolen wealth online? I don't get these pastors
They are the ones supporting the criminal followers..
Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
einsteine:

Actually, these letters and character attestation help reduce the sentence. It is used when the defendant has pleaded guilty. A key part of justice administration in the United States.
It doesn't. It is the strength of the evidence the prosecutors have and present against him that count. If the sentence is weak, they will appeal and demand for maximum sentence.
The Best thing is to avoid crimes not hoping against hope that one judge will be so incompetent to think that a chronic fraudster will meet Christ on his way to Damascus. His victims have suffered even more jeopardy with this covid-19 pandemic.
People like him never change. He is a sadist who enjoyed stealing from others and watch them die from lack.

Guys like him even make fun of hardworking people trying to earn legitimate income; they call those upright people "suegbe" (morons)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by LordErrk: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
I ain't go judge you,

See your life? Go school and at least learn English, you no gree.
Wetin be I ain't go judge you?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by SenecaTheYonger: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria is even safer for Fraudsters than America. Don't even think this judge will listen, especially given the history of Nigerians wiwth them.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
einsteine:

They do this also in Nigeria for first timers.

A man of character won't rob others of their money.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by IMASTEX: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
He'll receive full sentence. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Exactly, it is a simple rule. If he isn't caught, him and his kinds are the ones that will make other religious businessmen/hustlers feel they aren't working enough or are doing the wrong thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by winterfell007(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Reex12:
judge pls tender mercy its a mistake he won't do it again..he's successful and people depend on him for survival

There's nothing successful about duping people of their hard earned money. He should face the full wrath of the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by wink2015(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
USA is not Nigeria where there is always room for BACK DOOR PROCESSES.

Let him face his sentences.

He spoil show for Nigerian back home that are earning quietly.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/442923-exclusive-obinwanne-okekes-relatives-pastor-others-beg-u-s-judge-for-mercy.html

What was the guy doing in South Africa, fraud definitely, and maybe drugs too. The girl he sponsored, does she realise he did it with fraud money?

To each his/her own, anyway. Siince he's cooperating already, giving up all his connects, his vendors and other associated criminal actors on the darkweb he will surely get a much reduced sentence. Good for him.

The joke is on the oyibo man, because he can never fathom the depths of amorality, hypocrisy and greed that lurk within the heart of the average African

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by BlackPantherxXx: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Them for go court , go chestbeat nii grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Kobicove(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
He should be given the punishment prescribed by the law!

Assuming he was not caught he would going around spending money as if it's going out of fashion and making honest and hard working people look lazy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by BlackPantherxXx: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yet you consistently open your mouth to criticize your equally useless leaders...

Anyway, it's easy to form "gangster" in your father's house after watching Snowball or Superfly.

You know nothing about real life!!! grin

From the moniker of AFvckingAlpha, it is quite easy to deduce his microscopic IQ.

His post history... all these keyboard gangsters grin grin grin

cc LordErrk

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
It's like those who benefitted from his fraud are the ones begging.
Mentor failed to mention that he use part of the money to sponsor his education.
To avoid suspicion the pastor distance himself by saying he is his former pastor He went forward to say invictus is very hard-working but failed to say he is a consistent tithe payer in his church.
Same pastor prior before being caught will identify him as one of his sons in the Lord.
That employee no get sense sad

This shows he will be released shapardly if the case was in Nigeria, because our judges are easily compromised by consistent begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Prison suits the guy. He should stay till the end of his sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by YorubaPrince: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Neddstark:
Sometimes I wish Trump was still president. You come from your shithole and scam hardworking companies in my country. Then when you have been caught, you now start begging for leniency. They are all mad. Obi Invictus will do his time and come out of jail with white beards like Soyinka and be deported back to his village.

And you that yahoo boy reading this, you will be caught too. Yes you the scammer, I am talking to you.

But he was caught and convicted under Trump's presidency... Whay are you now saying, abeg? You're not making sense. angry
Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by wink2015(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
IF YOU MAKE DIRTY MONEY DO NOT COME OUT AND PRETEND with a view to gaining a celebrity status.

Just eat your DOLLARS quietly and avoid SHOW BODY.

AMERICA is not a place to DO SHOW BODY especially if you are a BLACK MAN with a dirty foundation.

INVICTUS shot himself on the foot forgeting that the americans are no fools.

They were privately digging into his personality.

Like I say.

AVOID SHOW BODY.

EAT YOUR DOLLARS. even clean mouth so that NOBODY will see that you are a YAHOO BOY.

HUSHPUPPI AND WOODBERRY paid with their carreer because of SHOW BODY.

EAT YOUR DOLLARS QUIETLY and give the rest of others doing it some peace.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by GeneralPula: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Viknat:
These people think say na naijerya Invictus dey o. Meanwhile Invictus don be like this to u.s authorities

Love this pic dude

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by COMPAQ(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emu4life:
Forbes be recognizing people carelessly. INFLUENTIAL ENTERPRENUER INDEED.

Abi o. That's why I don't agree that Folorunso Alakija is a successful entrepreneur in Nigeria. Any idiot can be rich if given an oil block that actually contains lots of oil.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by GeneralPula: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Begging doesn’t work in US judiciary..

Not even when they got all the proves..

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Ashirioluwa: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Business moguls..........I don’t know why we like to deceive ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Originalsly: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
tillaman:

Begging a US court is a waste of time especially the nature of the offence which is fraud
Them crackers don’t joke with their Benjamins

Kt is better they remain quiet..... it is like an insult to the US system to tell the court the judgement guidelines are too harsh and pretty much unacceptable. A Black man is already at a disadvantage in a Virginia court .... let alone a Black Nigerian..... defrauding a White American company? Good luck to him.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
If na me I go tear the useless letter, once a scammer always a scammer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke’s Relatives, Pastor, Others Beg U.S. Judge For Mercy by tillaman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Originalsly:

Kt is better they remain quiet..... it is like an insult to the US system to tell the court the judgement guidelines are too harsh and pretty much unacceptable. A Black man is already at a disadvantage in a Virginia court .... let alone a Black Nigerian..... defrauding a White American company? Good luck to him.
nailed it!!
Being a black man already the odds are in your favour talk more of a black Nigerian man that got himself involved in fraud, village people sef go shed tears merely looking at the odds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady / Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) / 36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.