Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) (65666 Views)

Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
GidiCars:

Hurry up with the reprisal, you don't need to talk about it. Just do it or shit up.

Lol!!! Go and ask your leaders.

The day you try those nonsense you did in Plateau state in Yoruba land is your end in the whole South West.

If you try it, i can assure you that unborn Fulanis ll be roasted alive. Write this down! You ll realise that you can only do shit in Kaduna and Kanu. Here in the West, go and ask those who had witnessed Yorubas madness before. Pls ask your fathers.

Sadly, Yorubas ll mercilessly slaughter ordinary Fulanis/Hausas walking on the streets without mercy.

It wld get to a stage where none of your kinsmen ll be able to step their legs anywhere around Yoruba land again.

Pls go and ask those who witnessed Wild Wild West.

Lol! You think this is is Jos, try it pls.

I hope if you do, Buhari ll be ready to assign two armed soldiers to each Fulani/Hausas cos it ll be bloody

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
htdot:

You guys are the most wicked people on planet earth. I bet, these guys will retaliate in a more deadly wait. You coward...

If you bitches try rubbish I can assure you we'll gonna waste you all. Have you heard of ofe and modakeke crisis.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
htdot:

You guys are the most wicked people on planet earth. I bet, these guys will retaliate in a more deadly wait. You coward...

If you bitches try rubbish I can assure you we'll gonna waste you all. Have you heard of ife and modakeke crisis.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Missyajoke:

Shame on you too shocked shocked shocked those bastards invade peoples farm, rape woman, kill people and you're saying they shouldn't be killed. They even suppose kill you join sef. I repeat no jobless or stupid entity should quote me. Am a Yoruba woman and I like the way they're treating those bastards

don't mind them jare, those people will come to your community, we go comot eye like say nothing dey happen but after small time, dem go dey feel like gods upon their host

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
Yorubas are most tolerant people but over time, they've used this against us..
Just because we've not been speaking out doesn't mean we are foolish..
I will never advocate for violence but let's always respect our host communities, nobody has monopoly for violence

You are advocating violence. Your presentation contains no mention whatsoever of dialogue all these so called years of tolerance.

That is failure at individual, community and regional levels, failure by citizens and government alike. Once dialogue is absent or breaks down for any considerable time, violence will surely erupt because disputes are human nature.

Quite frankly through this whole sad incident there have been very few cerebral responses and outlooks across board. This portends nothing but underdevelopment, poverty and despondency going forward.

Nobody is winning anything here. Stop the threats against fellow citizens and dialogue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
how many times have you condemn the killings of the Yorubas? Now everyone is crying wolf because of retaliation.. I am not a bastard yoruba like Tinubu who kept mum to the killings of his people.. Green snake kor, cobra ni

You are dumb and silly. One man Hausa man committed crime on his own, Yoruba guys went on rampage killing innocent Hausa people in the area. How could anyone justify that kind of madness? Did the Hausa people they are killing sent him? This is similar to what happened in Ile Ife, Osun State.
And the way some of you make Tinubu the focus of miserable life is out of this world!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by geedrone: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Northurmate:

Makes the whole world blind

It’s racism that keeps Nigeria one. They don’t mind if all in Nigeria are dead.

Millions of Lives have been wasted since the amalgamation of north and south of old British colonies into one impossible country called Nigeria.

Crude oil in one part of the country has done it’s worst also in keeping the politicians in the most dysfunctional country united in one Nigeria.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by GidiCars: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Lol!!! Go and ask your leaders.

The day you try those nonsense you did in Plateau state in Yoruba land is your end in the whole South West.

If you try it, i can assure you that unborn Fulanis ll be roasted alive. Write this down! You ll realise that you can only do shit in Kaduna and Kanu. Here in the West, go and ask those who had witnessed Yorubas madness before. Pls ask your fathers.

Sadly, Yorubas ll mercilessly slaughter ordinary Fulanis/Hausas working on the streets without mercy.

It ll get to a stage where none of your kinsmen ll be able to step feet anywhere around Yoruba land again.

Pls go and ask those who witnessed Wild Wild West
Check my previous post, I'm with you and I'm proudly òmò oluabi. I was only telling that useless Northerner that their reprisal attacks is also part of our plan. We need something to justify our ethnic cleansing on a larger scale.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
femijay8271:

don't mind them jare, those people will come to your community, we go comot eye like say nothing dey happen but after small time, dem go dey feel like gods upon their host

God bless you 100%
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by saintrow1: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guy you just wait for buhari to leave office and all you fulanis are dead. This is just a warm up.
Abduljabbar1313:
Yoruba this a debt you must pay one day! You Can't fight with Fulani just like you can't fight with cows! I know my Fulani brothers they never forgive!! South West will never see peace again!!! Mark my words!!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
I will never advocate for violence but let's always respect our host communities, nobody has monopoly for violence
hear yourself! Where is the tolerance now? This is what the north will never forget. We belong in the same country..You chased them out after killing many of them and you call yoruba tolerant?
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Painting life is an excellent hobby, i just basked in painting true portrayer of the nature of greatness.

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

God bless you bro. That's the true meaning to all what's happening. This issues started since the day Seyi said yoruba should forget about the presidency come 2023. Some selfish Yorubas have seen him as a stumbling block eversince. So, All attempt to paint him black isall what we are witnessing now.
exactly.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Missyajoke:

God bless you 100%
if a woman like you can support killings of this nature, there is nothing left for you. I doubt if you are a mother. If you are one, you are an extremely useless and shameless mother

Spits on your smelly body

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Uproot these bodies and ship back to North for burial abeg. Why all the noise?

Where are my Igbo brothers to come see? Hausa fight and kill Yoruba in Mile12, Hausa fight and kill Yoruba in Fagba, Hausa fight and kill Yoruba in Ketu, Hausa fight and kill Yoruba in Sabo, Hausa fight and kill Yoruba in Ife and Yorubas were rounded up by police and locked up in Abuja, Hausa fight and kill Yoruba in Sagamu...we no hear of mass burial o. Yoruba just push Hausa for Sasa, the Hausa people fell and injure head then die, see noise on social media about mass burial.

If dem like bury the whole Hausa population in Oyo, e no move us. You target Yoruba on our soil, be ready for a deadly demolition force. Ko ni dafun Hausa ati gambari ati fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
authority2006:

You are dumb and silly. One man Hausa man committed crime on his own, Yoruba guys went on rampage killing innocent Hausa people in the area. How could anyone justify that kind of madness? Did the Hausa people they are killing sent him? This is similar to what happened in Ile Ife, Osun State.
And the way some of you make Tinubu the focus of miserable life is out of this world!

Shush! Yorubas not reacting cos of this one but many cases in which Yorubas were d victims. In Lagos few months ago, Hausas/Fulanis went on rampage and mercilessly killed their Yoruba customer who dare ask them a simple question...

Ok
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
if a woman like you can support killings of this nature, there is nothing left for you. I doubt if you are a mother. If you are one, you are an extremely useless and shameless mother

Its you that is useless not me, warn your people not to trespass in fact they've not seen anything. I repeat kill those bastards

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
authority2006:

I am dumb and silly. One man Hausa man committed crime on his own, Yoruba guys went on rampage killing innocent Hausa people in the area. How could anyone justify that kind of madness? Did the Hausa people they are killing sent him? This is similar to what happened in Ile Ife, Osun State.
And the way some of us make Tinubu the focus of our miserable life is out of this world!
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by koma1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Truth be told, we were never meant to be one nation... It is an unholy union meant to fail and end badly.

The civil war ought to have made us have some sense, and divided the damn contraption, but few individuals felt they needed the profits than the peace of their regions.

Just imagine if Southern Nigeria and North were two completely separate nations.. Just imagine it for a moment! We won't be at this shameful and backward position.

1914 was a joke taken too far!!!

Those of you always blaming the North for the country's backwardness what have your Governors since 1999 done that is different from there northern counterparts.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by GidiCars: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
AuroraBrls:

A peaceful divorce is practically impossible. The British directly and indirectly handed over Nigeria to the North. Their culture and civilization was quite stronger sounder and more solid. An Arabic language and Islamic religion unifying everyone. Hardworking, honest, devoted, subservient and pliant set of folks but not as negatively clever or cunny enough to dare or challenge the White Master like the Igbos. Some of the well read and learned lgbo had the effrontery to even tell the Britishers to their face that they are more book smarter than them. A strong unified Jihadi Army that was bent on conquering every village southward until they got to the Atlantic Ocean but for the unfortunate appearance of the Portuguese and the Europeans with a greater firepower.

The very first election in Nigeria was even rigged by the British to favor the North, Zik was set up and caught red handed in an illegal party funding scam and subtly forced to sign an agreement to play second fiddle or go to jail.

The North can never live to see Nigeria separate. the entirety of the Islamic world can never live to see that happen, from Saudi Arabia to Morocco to Turkey to Guinea to Egypt, an excess of volunteer fighters will show up.

It's unfortunate that this is the bitter truth, the most disadvantaged in this whole concoction of a marriage are the NigerDeltans whose birthright are being used to service the engines of this horrible Union-their Crude oil, for the past 1 century with little or nothing to show for it, not even an ordinary OGONI cleanup. The North might not be chest beaters or braggarts but they certainly the most important piece on the chessboard-the king.

It is the North who sold the lie to an Ijaw, UHROBO, itshekiri, Elele, Etche,lkwerre man that his origin is not in anyway affiliated or traceable to the Igboman but that their origin is from Benin and OYO empire just because of oil. It is the North that used the great Awo like a tissue paper, an elderly old man kept being accused of coup plotting and being invited to Dodan Barracks for no just cause until he could take it no more. It is the North that sold Bakassi to Paul Biya to help with the blockade and successful execution of Awolowos starvation plan. we all will have to live with it and possibly find a way to be truly one Nigeria. It is the North that silenced MKO and kudirat forever. it is the North that hanged the OGONI nine. it is the North that owns the Army. Whatever is the greatest desire of the JAGABAN or the Renegade EAST is at the mercy of the NORTH and it is for the fear of losing the friendship and alliance of the NORTH that a whole JAGABAN can only say "where are the cows" despite the overglaring evidence that it was the herdsmen that did it.

It is the North that owns Nigeria.

Oga, you think too much. The only reason nigeria won the first civil war was because the West was not happy with the Igbos. They also tried to lord it over us, wanted to force their way into our region.

If any war breaks out either from the east or west, don't think any of the 2 sides would fight to save nigeria. Even if the Igbos start a war, I will first kill a Northerner before I face the Igbo man. So don't think anyone is coming to save you or that you own nigeria.

The east is already aggrieved, and are waiting for the right opportunity to trigger a secession, that's the reason the presidency is trying to mitigate the grieving of the YORUBAs. You can't fight everyone at the same time.

Apart from the Igbos, YORUBAs, and Niger Delta that are beginning to wake up. Remember we also have the Shi'a group in Abuja who are ready to fight the nigerian state, the bandits in the north who would use that opportunity to seize acres of lands in the north and form their own government, the middle belt region who wouldn't want to associate with the north. There are also countries who are betting on nigeria breaking away and going to war, some are doing this just to get at the British. One of such countries is Russia. The Russians have been trying to enter nigeria but for instructions from the Brits that don't allow any Russian investments or involvement. Russia even offered to build a rail way from Lagos to Calabar, and a power plant for free. This is just one of many countries that would take advantage of the situation and support a southern side cause the Brits would definitely support the retarddss in the North. This is Africa, you can't defeat the whole south. It would only lead to ethnic cleansing Which is honestly hope for. Another example is Israel, and many other Shi'a countries that want to see nigeria fal.

bottom line: don't think too much, nobody is coming to save you this time, not even the British.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by zinizta: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by mauchiz: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
I really pity for everyone, both yorubas and hausa.

I don't know why all this are happening?
Is fulani herdsmen that caused this hatred.

Please let's learn to differentiate hausa and fulanis.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Missyajoke:

Shame on you too shocked shocked shocked those bastards invade peoples farm, rape woman, kill people and you're saying they shouldn't be killed. They even suppose kill you join sef. I repeat no jobless or stupid entity should quote me. Am a Yoruba woman and I like the way they're treating those bastards
How old are you!?

I give up!!
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
ndidibabe:
I am not just a bastard but also a good for nothing fellow. No right thinking fellow will support this kinda carnage irrespective of its justification.

Do you understand the kinda trouble you have put your yoruba brothers in the north in now?
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by raddyworld: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Well it is so sad about the killing. May God give the families of the lost souls the fortitude to bear the loss.

Nevertheless for those complaining about Tinubu. Jonathan caused all this bcus we single handedly voted for him in 2012 but he misused the opportunity by allowing criminals to cart away the nation riches.
And in 2015 they turned everything to tribal war between the tribe. Buhari has being contesting since 2012 people didn't vote for him. But bcus the wise one want alternative that is why they went for Buhari. Simple.
Yoruba pls think ooo. Every one of them in power steals our wealth. The fact that Tinubu played smart and it led to this doesn't mean 2 should forsake our leader. How many hausas or Fulani comdemed Buhari despite all we are facing.
The nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Tinubu is one of our great leader whether we like it or not

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
innocent souls laid to rest we won't forget this #OYOMASSACRE_FEB2021
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
GidiCars:

Check my previous post, I'm with you and I'm proudly òmò oluabi. I was only telling that useless Northerner that their reprisal attacks is also part of our plan. We need something to justify our ethnic cleansing on a larger scale.

My brother, they need their history books. They need to see what befell our own Yoruba brothers whom Yorubas thought were colliding with the North in the 80s/70s.

This is just a child play compare to what we befall the innocent Hausa/Fulanis in the West. It ll be total cleansing

I personally plead on behalf of these innocent Hausa/Fulani men and women including their children, don’t do it. If you do it, i ll cry for you.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
He further stated that he was reluctant to declare curfew and close the market, “because I felt the economic wellbeing of everyone here is important and because this is where you get what you use to feed yourselves and your families.

This is totally Rubbish.. You are not taking the security of the state seriously Mr Governor.. You shouldn't fill reluctant when you know this situation will escalate on Saturday since the incident happen on Friday. prior to that time you could have put in place security measures to avoid such death...
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:

it is our President's fault because southern people have been crying, shouting about the gruesome killing of their people all this while but the president keep silent as if nothing is happening.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Eminem707(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Any wise southerner in the North must tacticaly relocate back the south before Northners close all their escape routh and kill them in reprisal thats my own view because forgiveness is not in the blood of Northerners i fore see heavy civil war coming.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by timota(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fake news,no body was killed anywhere
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:

Thank you bro. This what I said yesterday. Yoruba people has be so quite, understanding but unfortunately their visitors took them for ride, bullying them and call them all kinds of names which is very unfair.

One thing the North forgot is being nice, friendly, peace loving and accommodating does not translate to being stupid, coward or foolish no one has monopoly of violence. Now SW had be pushed to wall and they had bit back and the demon in them was woken up and they strike.

I blame Buhari, his govt and the Northern people for looking other way when their folks wrecked havoc down south.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.