Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) (65665 Views)

Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Randy111(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Honestly the president of this country is a bastard
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by timota(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
adebwalex:
He further stated that he was reluctant to declare curfew and close the market, “because I felt the economic wellbeing of everyone here is important and because this is where you get what you use to feed yourselves and your families.

This is totally Rubbish.. You are not taking the security of the state seriously Mr Governor.. You shouldn't fill reluctant when you know this situation will escalate on Saturday since the incident happen on Friday. prior to that time you could have put in place security measures to avoid such death...
how many curfew is buhari putting when non Hausa Fulani is being killed, it only shock him
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Daily Trust Report: “Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State and his Ondo State counterpart, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, on Sunday, paid a visit to Sasa community in Ibadan. The governors, while speaking with residents of the area, appealed for calm and harmonious peaceful coexistence between the Hausa and the Yoruba in the community.”

President Buhari poor leadership skill is the cause of this intercommunal violence between Hausas cattle herders and the Yoruba ethnic groups—resulting in high number of deaths. He forced states in Nigeria to accept cattle herders into their land whether they like it or not. That kind of policy is unheard off. And you have seen the results.

The better policy on cattle rearing.
President Buhari should have left the decision to accept cattle herders to states governments to make. In USA and other advanced countries, cattle are raised in the farms, and not moved around on the streets or neighborhoods or residential areas. That made lovers of animals and those who don’t to live in peace.

And there is no country in world that has more cattle than America, UK, Germany, Japan and many other countries, yet, no report of clashes in those countries. That because these countries have laws in place to prevent any cattle herders from moving their animals out of farmers to streets or residential areas.

According to Reuters report, the cattle herders in Nigeria claimed dwindling grazing land in the north is why they move cattle to the South. Well, if that is the reason, these cattle herders should come to the south with trucks, buy grass to feed their animals and take them to the Northern states.

The idea of bringing trucks from Northern states to South to load up grass and take them to North is what President Buhari should have recommended. Instead, he wants all those dirty and smelling cattle herders to be roaming around in someone neighborhoods. That is nonsense.

So, my advice to President Buhari to recall all the cattle herders in the southern states to return to the Northern states. After that, he should set up a trucking business to come to the South with trucks to buy grass [pasture] from the South and drive them to Northern states for distribution. I don’t want cattle herders in my neighborhoods.

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
If you are in Ibadan, avoid Agbowo, UI to be precise!!!

Avoid Agbowo!!!
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
how many times have you condemn the killings of the Yorubas? Now everyone is crying wolf because of retaliation.. I am not a bastard yoruba like Tinubu who kept mum to the killings of his people.. Green snake kor, cobra ni

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Oyo people......

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

.....sleep with one eye open!
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Northurmate:

Makes the whole world blind
I agree with you. But until non-indigenes begin to respect and cohabit with their hosts peacefully, such a thing like this is inevitable. It's just like yorubas doing same in the north. They won't find it funny. That southern preacher did not kill a single northerner but they're mobbed and killed him some years back. You can imagine if he now killed just one of them, hell would have been let loose. I was thinking they'd learn from ile ife killings which happened a few years back, fuelled by killing of a yoruba welder. Hope they learn next time

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Hardgun: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

God will punish you. If one of your family members was among the dead, would you say this nonsense
Killing a yoruba is like killing one of my brother so fu*k yourself Cunt
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by rimam849(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
if the north should retaliate to this killings the it's going to be bloody...this guys should remember that they also have brother's in the north o....and such violence has never happened in the north in recent years!!!
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
GidiCars:

It's the soldiers we want them to deploy. Let's see their limits. I've always said this, the power of nigeria is the military, a time would come, even the military won't be able to save you savages from the north.

I am from Nteje, in Anambra State.
Fulani matter Dey vex me as e Dey vex you
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by hardbody: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
sammysmiles:
Nah wah oooo
If you no get[b] God[/b] for dis contree jxt forget...
Nigeria security na wash

You mean Gun
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by magzey: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is too bad, now if their people decide to retaliate only innocent will suffer .
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jostoman:
it is our President's fault because southern people have been crying, shouting about the gruesome killing of their people all this while but the president keep silent as if nothing is happening.
I agree with you that the president has his faults..but there is no justification for the kind of gruesome killing that happened in oyo
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by beejay85: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
SeriouslySense:
i love Chicken flavor. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wow... Nice product but it's out of naija market since about 20 years ago....is it back?
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by hardbody: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
I have stuff to attend to in Ibadan for this weekend, is it safe to go there yet? And I am asking with all seriousness and sincerity. Those on ground should please confirm
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tap0lane:
You are are mad fool
Make we wait till e reach like Agatu own before we start slaughtering fulanis too ba.?

Hausa's are Fulani's abi?
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by GidiCars: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

I am from Nteje, in Anambra State.
Fulani matter Dey vex me as e Dey vex you

Those foools threatening reprisals are only playing into our card. Our people in the north have been warned several times to relocate back home. We need the reprisals as a push to justify our own attacks on a large scale.

Those fulanis and soldiers would soon hear from the YEWA community in ogun state. E go be like play for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by OnyeOgboni: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shallow graves..
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by waleadeagb(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
You really put the whole episode summarily into what I would call the Avalanche of Despair....I support you even though I dislike and hate violence but no tribe is the sole custodian of violence, no region has that monopoly. The gentility and yawning of the lions doesn't mean that it's a coward. Southerners are solid warriors and so bad this time for the north because Yoruba and Igbos have integrated as one and nothing can put them assunder unlike the Biafran war that Northern soldiers dealt a deadly blow on them cos Yoruba didn't support the Igbos.....but the drama ain't going to be smooth sailing for the Northern region this time....I see a greater Sudan, a greater Liberia.....I see blood flows like rain flood... AK-47 that the herdmens and the Northern bandits has acquired will not save them...I see rippling of hearts and gushing out of eyes from their sockets....I see pain and cry all over the Northern region....Buhari, Buhari ....see your stupid life....wouldn't it have been better for your mother to have aborted your pregnancy while still a foetus? The most useless and clueless president Nigeria ever had....Your filthy family will partake of the dance of despair coming soon.

dplordx:
All life is sacred...but not the life of a killing blood thirsty savage bloody animal tribe that believes the lives of others--the lives of even their hosts where they are flourishing and living in peace is worthless, and not worth the prize of a cow!
Imagine, having strangers destroy your farms, kidnap you, rape your wives--and imagine the strangers defending their action, and when you retaliate, they scream to the heavens!
I marvel at how the entire Arewa tribe are screaming like dogs on social media, and even the president daughter joined in the rant.
Does that means that the life of Hausa and Fulani matters more than the lives of farmers and people kidnapped and killed and slaughtered like chickens in the south? I really pray that this mad president continues to falter--that he woefully fails and this blows into a full civil war--i pray he finally kill this stillborn called Nigeria, and the Fulani and Hausa, can stay together forever and leave us the humane southerners alone! Imagine, my country is been ruled by fulani and hausa controlled by it most of the time; the north rules, controls and enjoys over 90% of Nigeria's entire resources and positions--yet they kill the people in other regions and keep quiet, and when these people retaliate, they are screaming. What a joke of a country of ruler!
I continue to pray, may the country explode totally---so we can all go our seperate way....I know once we did, the north is going to totally self-destruct and its a matter of time before the herders and bandits take Abuja and kill the last remaining sane people in that region that condones so much corruption and evil!
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
No, sadly, cheesy cheesy
beejay85:

Wow... Nice product but it's out of naija market since about 20 years ago....is it back?
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Slimanyd2: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
adebwalex:
He further stated that he was reluctant to declare curfew and close the market, “because I felt the economic wellbeing of everyone here is important and because this is where you get what you use to feed yourselves and your families.

This is totally Rubbish.. You are not taking the security of the state seriously Mr Governor.. You shouldn't fill reluctant when you know this situation will escalate on Saturday since the incident happen on Friday. prior to that time you could have put in place security measures to avoid such death...

He should put in more security abi. The last one he prevented in Ibarapa where he boldly called for the arrest of any miscreants , What was the resultant effect on the social media space ? No be una kind dey tagged him Fulani slave and a puppet who couldn't save his kinsmen back then. Now ,He folds his arms to see what u peopt agitating for war would gain. Now ,we have this . I believe my fellow Yorubas are now happy now.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
This high level of wickedness against fulanis must stop. Yorubas should stop killing fulanis before they clear una out.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fulanis are president right now and the north are grumbling and complaining, but somehow you all think this Yoruba presidency would bring any type of benefit to us,
I hail una

Alary:
All this noise about Tnubu this Tinubu that is political . The ibos are playing a fast one on the Yorubas ,but the gullible one within the Yoruba didn't realise.
The offence Tinubu has against this ibo people is that he team up to remove Goodluck Jonathan from Aso rock .Since then they have not forgiven or forgot about it .When Tinubu supporters start to sing his praises that he is a political genius, a political mastermind, jagaban of Africa, those ibo clowns will tell you , is he the only one that makes it possible? They will remind you that it was the effort of the founding fathers of APC that did the work and not Tinubu. But when things go bad in the country they will shift their attention to Tinubu that he is the one that brought this calamity to their household.
Back to the main point of this write up , who are the founding fathers ? They are many 1 Tom Ikimi 2. Alh. Bubba Galadima 3. Atiku Abubakar 4. Bola Tinubu 5. Mohammodu Buhari 6. Sen. Mammora Olorunibe 7. Attahiru Bafarawa .8.Sen Ali modu Sheriff 9. Muritala Nyarko 10. Chief Bisi Akande 11. Yahaya Kwande 12. Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau 13.Ogbonaya Onu 14. Kawu Baraje
OGBONAYA ONU is also part or the founding fathers of APC that's interesting, In 2010, as National Chairman of the defunct ANPP, he initiated discussions with the leadership of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria {ACN} on how all the major opposition political parties could work together to effect change in the politics of the country.
Later he also initiated meetings with the National Chairmen of all major opposition political parties. All these efforts and many others finally resulted in the merger of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Congress for Progressive Change, (CPC), and groups from the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), and the Democratic Peoples Party (DPP).
Hence on July 31, 2013, the All Progressives Congress (APC), came into existence. Dr Onu and other party leaders willingly gave up their positions as INEC withdrew the registration of ACN, ANPP and CPC. On November 26, 2013, the new PDP, broke away from the ruling political party and joined the APC. This helped make the APC, the largest opposition political party in the history of the country.
Possible Reasons Buhari returned him as minister of Science and Technology
The return of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, former minister of Science and Technology, on the ministerial list couldn’t have come as a surprise.
That means he is currently serving this demonic regime according to the children of hate, through out the biafra agitation in the east did you ever hear ibos call him out to defend them or abuse him ,did you ever hear Yorubas call him names .The ibos protect their own founding father and attack other region founding father of the same party.
Asiwaju is not in government, cannot influence policy, cannot award contract ,he does not collect salary from FG, does not attend the FEC and NEC meeting ,all this is what ogbonaya Onu does but no Igbo has for once attack him or is he not one of those that brought Buhari? Yoruba Tony, ibis is dragging your Leaders but protects one of there own. Nnamdi Kanu have been a fugitive for sometimes now did ogbonaya onu fight for him ?That mean he is selfish and does not reckon with biafra realization. Loads of people are being killed by security agents in the east did you ever hear him say pim. Fulani herdsmen kills maim ,rape their mothers, destroyed their farmlands. Ibos did not attack him or ask him to talk at least he is part of the executive council. All fixation is on Tinubu who is not even in government To make the matter worse Atiku was among the founding fathers of APC ,he was among those that brought Buhari, like in their words Tinubu brought calamity ,yet they queued behind him like zombie in 2019 general election. That goes to show you all that all that is happening now his bitter politics.
Yoruba Ronu
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by CrimeKsmart: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Missyajoke:

Shut up, Yoruba are trying self those bastards should return back to their countries.

Goat. I hope none of your family stays in the north or has investment there, if so tell them to come back to SW to start afresh
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
gambia:
This marriage has failed woefully, so why keep forcing people with different culture,belief and ideology to be together, its total madness, pls divide the country to avert bloodshed of innocent souls. No one deserves to die in such a manner.
Ok you want to give these animals a country? The problem with Nigeria, Democrazy is soft, and we Animals in Nigeria need force, animals only reply to force, maybe blacks in America should ask they divide the Us since there is still racial inequality after over 400 years? Forget all that break up rubbish, even a child shouldn’t utter that senseless nonsense.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
killing of Yorubas in Yoruba communities will continue to hunt innocent people living in the cities

average Yoruba are angry with what's happening in our communities, Yoruba have live with you people for decade in their land and even give you land as a tolerant tribe, why abuse that privilege ?

why do what you can't do in your region in Yoruba land? I don't support violence but if Hausa don't denounce this useless Fulani tribe they will be at the receiving end

Yoruba youths are uncontrollable when
you threaten their lives
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is certainly not who we are, and it's quite unfortunate things are going really sour like this..

Problem remains with the leader's body language. Where it's obvious that you're partial in your dealings with people you're supposed to be leading, definitely the aggrieved party will take it up upon themselves to achieve their objectives.

Buhari has divided this country like never before, and obviously it's high time everyone went their way.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by gbagyiza: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Perfectsouth:
Yorubas are most tolerant people but over time, they've used this against us..
Just because we've not been speaking out doesn't mean we are foolish..
I will never advocate for violence but let's always respect our host communities, nobody has monopoly for violence

If you guys r rising up against the killer herders i support 100% but going to the extend of killing innocent n peaceful people working hard to earn a living in the name of flushing bad eggs in your communities, then i have a problem with it.. What took place in that market according to reports should not have generated to killing n destroying innocent people's lives n properties. The woman should have accepted the wheel barrow man appeal when he begged to pack the broken tomatoes n cited unavailability of water around the area as the reason he can't be able to wash the stained shop. Believe u me, i am a Christian from the North, and an Hausa man i know will not waste time to accept the woman's apology if the case was to be reverse. My point is that the Yoruba's went to far on this. My comment is not to incite hate among our people but to speak the truth n pray to God to heal our Land
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
gambia:
This marriage has failed woefully, so why keep forcing people with different culture,belief and ideology to be together, its total madness, pls divide the country to avert further bloodshed of innocent souls. No one deserves to die in such a manner.
Animals should try & sort out their problems, it is obvious you mr Gambia that you haven’t traveled to the western world, you would be shocked how diversified society is both racially, & ethnically yet they get along & keep progressing, black people like you, black to black in Nigeria can’t get along? Why.
Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by Demerciful1: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Inalilahi wah inah ilehi rojiuna......

We need to sue for peace, we can only live together in peace else, the problem will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rilwayne001:
This is certainly not who we are, and it's quite unfortunate things are going really sour like this..

Problem remains with the leader's body language. Where it's obvious that you're partial in your dealings with people you're supposed to be leading, definitely the aggrieved party will take it up upon themselves to achieve their objectives.

Buhari has divided this country like never before, and obviously it's high time everyone went their way.
Please Failure tell me how a man you did not vote for, or support divide Nigeria in your divided biased membrane? Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.