Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World (1488 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Sometimes Refuse Hand Shakes From Guys? / Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! / Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2007
I've been all around the world seein tomany brother kickin ruins, not yoruba, not hausa but Igbo's and we have helpled somany africans to be what they are today in hustling field, and everywhere you go they gonna ask you, you Nigerian? You say yes the next think he/she gonna say is you are Igbo, Last month i was in Dakar senegal on vacation just having fun with senegalese girls and i saw and met some of my hood niggaz from Aba i was like dman those brothers make things happen in senegal na mean! especially A.B.A Homeboys they full everywhere everywhere i go imma see Ibos and i heard in senegal they are upto 100,000 ibos living and piloting only in their capital city Dakar.

I went to Europe, damn it was assive that the ibos owns Europe,the same in Australia, right here in Usa we are millions out here balling and living the life of a rap star. But my question is, who are these Nigerians that shakes the world?
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by mohadana: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2007
lol.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2007
Obowunmi what does your name mean in english language? And beside i can see you duckin in ur momma house yellin with your runin mouth assive you from the south.

Obowunmi= Owu pagbukwaghi there bastard.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by Dios(f): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2007
angry For real nigga, stop trying to write or talk like you're an african american, cuz that sh#t aint working and you're incredibly annoying, you make me wanna shoot something, preferably YOU. You dumb NIGGER, it's "AS IF" not "ASSIVE". And you can try and go back and forth with me, i ain't got nothing better to do with my time anyway. I wish i could be in your presence, get you shook and have you speaking okrika. gay.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
Adio and Idiot whatever your name is, you nothin but a punk from a low ryder tribe that ain't shit livin in swampy area. can you tell me how a clip taste?

OK, is all good i think i wanna get shot, and you don't have to go find me in Aba cos i ain't there right now and ofwhich i know u can't go there cos cowards never go there, can ya tell me which state you reside in your country Nigeria i wanna come visit?

Holla with some clips. Akwa made. We don't pop Akwa made, in my city we produce real english steals and transpirent pumps not Akwa mades, tell me where u reside i'm coming, grin
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by Dios(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2007
My country nigeria? so its not yours anymore? cry Your english improved a little bit so i guess you're just pretending but for real boy, cut that sh#t out.
And newsflash that escalade's wack,if its really yours.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2007
Sup Dios, i guess you cheerished my Mob alot and imma keep blastin you number time to time, pack all your belongings, your whole assests, the whole money you rippedoff from white man washing and cleaning his cars, imma get my baby momma assests!! You ain't worth to stand on her face cos she's gonna knock you out with dough, she makes it rain, the whole family, the whole ibo's, try to come down to east on december and emulate how we ball,

I heard tha new president of CBN of your country Nigeria signed into law that anybody found spittin money or writting on it will be incasirated for 6 months (writting on money i don't respect that), i guess me an my homeboys gotta start spittin the money from Mutala muhamed airport till we clog our promise land(God's own state) The law is meant for Nigerians not for we biafrans, Call the EFCC AND THEM UNIT MONKEY'S TO BRING THEIR ASS IN A.B.A AND GET THEIR SPRAY DROP THEIR BODIES ON THE STREET FOR THEM PUNK GOVT TO COME PICK THEIR BODIES,

THIS IS HOW WE RIDE NOT KNOWING IF WE LIVE OR DIE
I GATT THEM HOMIES AND MY GUN BY BY SIDE
INCASE OF DRAMA IMMA FIRST TO BREAK WILD TILL WE ALL DIE.

RESPCT US CUTHCY.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by Dios(f): 5:09am On Jul 07, 2007
ok,i give up aight? You win the award of the most ignorant person alive.
Keep balling!!!!! "jim Jones"
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2007
Dios where is your culture at? sold to white folks for money? can you tell me which descendant are you? Pharoe or Ishmail?
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by mohadana: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2007
Ibos keep ballin while yall yoruba's keep hiding in a big aple before we can kidnap you,

BALLERZ FOR LIFE TILL JESUS CAME TAKE HIS WORLD,

THUGLIFE! Bleep POLITICS WE AIN'T BELIEVE INA SHIT COS WE TOO STRONG FOR THAT AND NEVER SLOPPY AT ALL,WE ALL KINGPINGS.

STAY PRIDE4LIVE
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2007
Ibos keep ballin while yall yoruba's keep hiding in a big aple before we come kidnap you,

BALLERZ FOR LIFE TILL JESUS CAME TAKE HIS WORLD,

THUGLIFE! Bleep POLITICS WE AIN'T BELIEVE INA SHIT COS WE TOO STRONG FOR THAT AND NEVER SLOPPY AT ALL,WE ALL KINGPINGS.

STAY PRIDE4LIVE
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by mohadana: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2007
where is your Aba homeboys at,let me guess in jail selling cracks. grin
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by nguage(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2007
You just keep on affirming your folly. You are a disgrace to Nigeria. YAHOO BOY.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by mohadana: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2007
Aba4life uncle in onitsha.

Robber Shoots Man,Snatches N15, 000

By Chukwujekwu Ilozue,Reporter, Onitsha

A middle aged man, whose name could not be ascertained, narrowly escaped death in Onitsha on Wednesday afternoon after he was shot twice by a suspected armed robber operating on a motorcycle along the old market road.

The incident occurred opposite No. 65 Old Market Road, near the Onitsha General Post Office.

Eye witnesses said that the man was on a motorcycle when suddenly two men also on another motorcycle rode behind him and all of a sudden one of them shot the passenger of the motorcycle in front of him on the legs.

The victim’s motorcycle then fell into a gutter. The suspected robber was said to have disembarked from his own motorcycle and shot his victim a second time, before stretching out his hand and took away a black cellophane bag which fell off the victim’s hands.

Immediately after the shooting, the robber, in a commando-like fashion, mounted the motorcycle that brought him in font of the usually crowded Onitsha General Post Office and sped away.

The victim of the attack later disclosed to those who came to sympathise with him that he had about N15, 000 in the cellophane bag that was snatched by the robber.

Incidentally, the Anambra State House of Assembly two days ago passed a resolution urging the state governor, Peter Obi, to do something about the security situation in the state.

The resolution followed a motion sponsored by the member representing Onitsha North I Constituency, Ejiofor F.A. Egwuatu, decrying the security situation in Onitsha in particular and the state in general.

The House in the resolution asked Obi to convene a meeting of all security agencies in the state with a view to checking the deteriorating security situation in the state.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by Dios(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2007
Jackass what do pharoes or ishmeal have to do with me? I'm Nigerian not egyptian or Isreali. Die slow dude.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ebeledi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2007
ABA is a straight up fool if you asked me

ABA4 life _____> ABA 4 fool
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by ABA4LIFE(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2007
Nguage you have to say that Nigeria is a disgrace to be because i'm not proud and can't never be proud to be Nigerian, I'm biafran, EBELEDI, i think you are one of these sabotage ibo, sold your birth right to your enemies bastard, you livin in ATL FOOL, try and tell your father to bring you back home so you can get to know all your siblings.

This is what you have to do, after reading, go and tell your parents to take you back to Iboland on this coming december because i guess you don't know your father's village at all. tongue

I know my father's village for sure and i'm looking forward for a title when the time comes.

EZE Ndi igbo 1 of Nnewi.

Ebeledi, Gbanisia ike ka igwa papaghi na mamaghi kaha pkoruoghi uno na december a nabia bia cool
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by OmoEko1(f): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2007
What a thread angry angry angry angry

Seun needs to start deleting this type of threads, becos it makes no sense angry angry
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by laudate: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

What a thread angry angry angry angry

Seun needs to start deleting this type of threads, because it makes no sense angry angry

Why should Seun delete it? It helps to expose the ignorance and infantile primitive junk, that exist in some people's minds. . .
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by naijadiva2(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
A.B.A4LIFE:

Nguage you have to say that Nigeria is a disgrace to be because i'm not proud and can't never be proud to be Nigerian, I'm biafran, EBELEDI, i think you are one of these sabotage ibo, sold your birth right to your enemies bastard, you livin in ATL FOOL, try and tell your father to bring you back home so you can get to know all your siblings.

This is what you have to do, after reading, go and tell your parents to take you back to Iboland on this coming december because i guess you don't know your father's village at all. tongue

I know my father's village for sure and i'm looking forward for a title when the time comes.

EZE Ndi igbo 1 of Nnewi.

Ebeledi, Gbanisia ike ka igwa papaghi na mamaghi kaha pkoruoghi uno na december a nabia bia cool

another claimer of biafra. first biafordlord and now you.
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by phatjoe(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
i comment ma reserve
omo eko-big up
laudate- thumbs up
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by JustGood(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
who exactly is this slowpoke?
Re: Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2009
Really, there was no need to resurrect this thread. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Delta People Please Help Me. EDUCATE ME / Negative Stereotypes / Photos: Biggest Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires Holds Today In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.