Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Get Opay POS For Free In Less Tnan 2 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Opay POS For Free In Less Tnan 2 Days (670 Views)

How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Opay POS For Free In Less Tnan 2 Days by atop1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
I think you will find this interesting
Few days ago, i was at the opay office in lagos, and i noticed some guys packaging what i believe is a lot of POS to be shipped to every part of the country. Few moments later, a friend told me it is the new POS OPAY has brought into the country and the best thing is that it is FREE. A lot of people in the past have struggled to get a POS from Opay. Why? Because Opay provides one of the lowest pricing for withdrawal and deposit plus they are reliable. if you are one of these people or you have been hearing and longing to get a POS from Opay. i am happy to tell you that, now is your time. And i have done a short step-by-step video that takes you through how to get the POS, of course for FREE, in 2 days or less. click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TipSlhfGERE&t=480s to watch the video.
Enjoy

Re: How To Get Opay POS For Free In Less Tnan 2 Days by atop1(m): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/

(1) (Reply)

Horses For Sale #400k Each / How To Make Your First $1,000/month Online - How I Did It. / Which Products Can Be Brought To Sell In Naija From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.