Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance (660 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC / Cac: Help Guys! How Do I Remove Myself From My Compan Two-man Board Of Directors / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance by Adenugay(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2021
I am trying to register my new company with CAC online, but I am being issued the same queries twice, which points to the fact that I do not understand where the correction is needed.. The query has this comment ' RECONCILE ACTIVITY VIZ OBJECTS WITH THE NAME,PLS' what is the query trying to say

I made a correction to my objectives after the first query to see if its because it was vagued being the reason for the query, I refrained yet still the same query was brought up again.

Can you help me?

My company objective is

To carry out borrowing activities in all ramifications, sourcing, securing and making and receiving payments from an individual, corporate bodies for the purpose of raising capital, switching, linking of lenders and borrowers in an online platform where people can input, fill and receive data, make payment, receive payment all through Borrow Me Nig Ltd online platform.
Re: CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance by Donemmy(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2021
Savings and Loans. Period
Re: CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance by Adenugay(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you, I will try this
Re: CAC Help: Registration Query Assistance by Adenugay(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Donemmy:
Savings and Loans. Period

Tried this, is still doesn't work, now I am frustrated.

(1) (Reply)

Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? / Where Can I Get This Polo Top In Lagos Island / How To Make 50k Monthly Reselling Websites To Small Business Owners Around You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.