Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM (1219 Views)

The Hypocrisy About Mmesomma / My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate / To My Fellow Yorubas, Do The Right Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Chimaokigwe: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Slimanyd2:

And as you are feeling happy supporting the killings of your fellow human beings. May war and war songs never cease from ur life and family .

And we will win all wars. However, may your numerous wars consume you and may your life and family be wiped out.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by tamdun: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

My brother, I agree Makinde did very well.
May God handle your life, your parents life and your generations the way Makinde handled the crisis.
Op come and say amin to this prayer o grin
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Dapson73(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Slimanyd2:
Conclusively , Any yorubas that castigated Seyi makinde during the ibarapa saga by calling him all sort of names and now coming to nairaland again and talking about how the government non challant attitude in the shasha saga would be unfortunate in life .

Have been seeing some posts castigating Seyi now saying he never acted swiftly to prevent the shasha saga , calling him all sort of names but you lots would have still come back to nairaland to call him an hausa fulani slave and start hurling all sorts of insults on him .

You are already unfortunate yourself
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Slimanyd2: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
tamdun:

Op come and say amin to this prayer o grin

Have replied u lots since. I already said may cry of war never cease from everyone's house who loved to see this this country divide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Hope Uzodinma Truly Love His People, Then He Should Resign / Stop Running Around, Abuja Can’t Make You Rivers Gov – Wike / Vice President Osinbajor, Governors, Lawmakers Attend Pa Okowa Funeral Service A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.