Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM (1199 Views)

The Hypocrisy About Mmesomma / My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate / To My Fellow Yorubas, Do The Right Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Slimanyd2: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
I could vividly recall when the governor of Oyo state sue for peace during the ibarapa issue. He made sure and prevented this same killings in ShaSha fro happening in Ibarapa and it's environs about 2weeks ago. But the singular act of the the governor never went down well with my fellow yorubas home and abroad.

Some even tagged him as fulani slave and all sort of names back then just for protecting the citizen's without minding your ethnic background.

Nairaland was filled with so much disdain topics on front-page , Facebook videos castigating Seyi makinde for preventing same massacre we witnessed today . Almost every Yorubas was against Seyi during that fracas and even the northerners he was protecting back then never bothered to praise him for that singular act .

Instead of Seyi to receive praises ,He got bashes from left and right . And now comes another version of ibarapa saga in ShaSha market. Its something Seyi would have honorably prevented.

But my intuition tells me that perhaps he has done same thing he did during the ibarapa saga at ShaSha. Same yorubas would have started creating topics left and right to castigate him and tagged him as a fulani slave again.

But it baffles me when I saw my fellow Yorubas now castigating Seyi makinde for the ShaSha issue , Have you all suddenly lost your mind how you bullied this same man for supporting and guiding against wanton killings during the ibarapa saga.

Seyi makinde would have think twice now and decided you all should do what you believed Is the best . Now The killings has happened ,The northerners are wailing now but you lots forgot to be on the side on Seyi during the ibarapa saga when he prevented the same massacre , You all believed he would have the boldness to stop the killings abi , so that the same yoruba hyporcites would come out again with sahara reporters and start reporting how he has been fed with hausa slot or because he was eyeing the presidency abi. . . .
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Slimanyd2: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Conclusively , Any yorubas that castigated Seyi makinde during the ibarapa saga by calling him all sort of names and now coming to nairaland again and talking about how the government non challant attitude in the shasha saga would be unfortunate in life .

Have been seeing some posts castigating Seyi now saying he never acted swiftly to prevent the shasha saga , calling him all sort of names but you lots would have still come back to nairaland to call him an hausa fulani slave and start hurling all sorts of insults on him .
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Slimanyd2: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
My fellow Yorubas should fear God and stop playing politics with the life of people.

I know some fools would still come here and tag me Igbo or hausa fulani slave but let me shock you. I be confirmed Ibadan guy based in challenge.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by overseasnbeyond: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
you will be unfortunate, how much did you collect?
Slimanyd2:
Conclusively , Any yorubas that castigated Seyi makinde during the ibarapa saga by calling him all sort of names and now coming to nairaland again and talking about how the government non challant attitude in the shasha saga would be unfortunate in life .

Have been seeing some posts castigating Seyi now saying he never acted swiftly to prevent the shasha saga , calling him all sort of names but you lots would have still come back to nairaland to call him an hausa fulani slave and start hurling all sorts of insults on him .

12 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by EzeNri(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tu face Idibia

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:
My fellow Yorubas should fear God and stop playing politics with the life of people.

I know some fools would still come here and tag me Igbo or hausa fulani slave but let me shock you. I be confirmed Ibadan guy based in challenge.

They don't like hearing the truth bro

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Slimanyd2: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

So, you are guilty abi. grin grin grin grin

Repent brotherly for the kingdom of God is at hand. All this bloodshed ,you would surely Account for it. You dey nairaland dey pour kerosene for fire. Always remember you will Account for all ur evil deeds.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Iamgrey5(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Makinde media aid, it's high time you tell your boss the truth.

Last week many Oyo indigenes cried for help against a Wakali man in Ibarapa but nothing was done until some local youths engaged him and he suffered some loses and called for a truce.

This week the Shasha market had been boiling for three days until Yorubas resort to self help on Saturday, he did very little.

So dear Mr Makinde's media aid, I don't see the difference in Makinde's attitude from last week to this week.

11 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by jamiudinho(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
are u feeling guilty
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by overseasnbeyond: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
I don't care about what you do in Your fucking country, don't come here and be spiting trash cursing people.
I don't have children Fulani will attack over there. just tell me how much they pay you so that i can double it for you to get sense
Slimanyd2:

So, you are guilty abi. grin grin grin grin .

Repent brotherly for the kingdom of God is at hand. All this bloodshed ,you would surely Account for it. You dey nairaland dey pour kerosene for fire. Always remember you will Account for all ur evil deeds.

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by overseasnbeyond: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guilty of what ?
All Fulani must be chased out to where ever they come from. let them go continue bleeping cow in the bush
jamiudinho:

are u feeling guilty
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by MayorofLagos(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
[s]
Slimanyd2:
I could vividly recall when the governor of Oyo state sue for peace during the ibarapa issue. He made sure and prevented this same killings in ShaSha fro happening in Ibarapa and it's environs about 2weeks ago. But the singular act of the the governor never went down well with my fellow yorubas home and abroad.

Some even tagged him as fulani slave and all sort of names back then just for protecting the citizen's without minding your ethnic background.

Nairaland was filled with so much disdain topics on front-page , Facebook videos castigating Seyi makinde for preventing same massacre we witnessed today . Almost every Yorubas was against Seyi during that fracas and even the northerners he was protecting back then never bothered to praise him for that singular act .

Instead of Seyi to receive praises ,He got bashes from left and right . And now comes another version of ibarapa saga in ShaSha market. Its something Seyi would have honorably prevented.

But my intuition tells me that perhaps he has done same thing he did during the ibarapa saga at ShaSha. Same yorubas would have started creating topics left and right to castigate him and tagged him as a fulani slave again.

But it baffles me when I saw my fellow Yorubas now castigating Seyi makinde for the ShaSha issue , Have you all suddenly lost your mind how you bullied this same man for supporting and guiding against wanton killings during the ibarapa saga.

Seyi makinde would have think twice now and decided you all should do what you believed Is the best . Now The killings has happened ,The northerners are wailing now but you lots forgot to be on the side on Seyi during the ibarapa saga when he prevented the same massacre , You all believed he would have the boldness to stop the killings abi , so that the same yoruba hyporcites would come out again with sahara reporters and start reporting how he has been fed with hausa slot or because he was eyeing the presidency abi. . . .
[/s]

Seyi did not stop killings in Shasa. Seyi cannot stop killing anywhere, he does not have power over federal security force. Many of the mysteries sorrounding power in governors office have been unraveled and we can see these governors are just glorified administrators. They cant even act without forst getting authorization from Abuja. If they do act unilaterally then Abuja will challenge them with constitution, and they back down from their action. So they have no power to resolve confrontations without Abuja sending its forces. Please stop giving Makinde undeserved credits and most important STOP accusing Yoruba wrongly.

Makinde went with Akeredolu to go and visit seriki fulani of Sasa to commiserate with him. The people blocked them and told them Hausa is not the victim, Yoruba is victim and forced them to go instead to visit the Yoruba Baale and commiserate with him over his loss.

Get your facts right, and FCK MAKINDE!

11 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Omoslim26: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

Apart from that needless curse the guy talk true but him truth still get k leg

in another news

3igbos killed a yoruba man for stealing a phone they were arrested
no blood shed and senseless killing and destruction of properties

4 Yorubas opc members killed an Igbo man in Bariga they were arrested no blood shed and senseless killings

but while some groups of person go dey kill and go Scott free

all blames should be directly directed to this evil govt with her senseless favoritism and nepotism

let the SW calm down small abeg we know sey blood they hot but make them exercise restraint small
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by KoshCAD: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
This one is a political slave jare.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by IamWonderful: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

I am the igwe of mbase, original one

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by ivolt: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Your useless boss allows bandits warlord to operate freely in Oyo instead of making a stand.

Nobody trust him again, that is why the Sasha incident happened.
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by happney65: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
ivolt:
Your useless boss allows bandits warlord to operate freely in Oyo instead of making a stand.

Nobody trust him again, that is why the Sasha incident happened.

Story..But when people were killed at Bodija during the last administration,The Hausas and yoruba's which led the cow sellers to be moved to Akinyele..Nobody said it was Ajimobi thay caused it isn't it?..

Shior
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by happney65: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

How is the Junction improvement network project going at challenge?
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Iamgrey5(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
happney65:

Story..But when people were killed at Bodija during the last administration,The Hausas and yoruba's which led the cow sellers to be moved to Akinyele..Nobody said it was Ajimobi thay caused it isn't it?..

Shior
Sir this happened under Lam Adesina.
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by happney65: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Sir this happened under Lam Adesina.

No sir,it happened under Ajimobi..It was Ajimibo that moved the cow sellers to Akinyele due to violence that occurred between hausas and yorubas at bodija
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Iamgrey5(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
happney65:

No sir,it happened under Ajimobi..It was Ajimibo that moved the cow sellers to Akinyele due to violence that occurred between hausas and yorubas at bodija
please read

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download%3Fdoi%3D10.1.1.533.2819%26rep%3Drep1%26type%3Dpdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiC5Jj99-zuAhUsxYUKHZfxC1AQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1x8rRlowDYm76fB3G03TXb
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by happney65: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
please read

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download%3Fdoi%3D10.1.1.533.2819%26rep%3Drep1%26type%3Dpdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiC5Jj99-zuAhUsxYUKHZfxC1AQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1x8rRlowDYm76fB3G03TXb

Ohh I get..Yes,Lam Adeshina established it,But they did not move there until the last one that happened between the cow sellers and the market people.. Government had to make it compulsory for all of them to go there.

You know they can't even go to akinyele in 1999..Akinyele then in 1999 was even worst than it is now not to talk of then. Lam established it,few went and then came back. Just like the Bus terminals built by Ajimobi at New Garage where very little of them are all because it is far to the drivers.

I get your point sir

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Iamgrey5(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
happney65:

Ohh I get..Yes,Lam Adeshina established it,But they did not move there until the last one that happened between the cow sellers and the market people.. Government had to make it compulsory for all of them to go there.

You know they can't even go to akinyele in 1999..Akinyele then in 1999 was even worst than it is now not to talk of then. Lam established it,few went and then came back. Just like the Bus terminals built by Ajimobi at New Garage where very little of them are all because it is far to the drivers.

I get your point sir
No problem sir.
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by johnmartus(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
You just don't have sense. See i will only advice you to go out there and by sense if that will make your parents happy and stop disgracing them in the public.

Just listen to yourself because few people challenge his action in ibarapa made him to give room for violence in his state. When people accused him for mismanaging state public funds why he don't allow EfCC or ICPC to investigate or better still he resign.

Continue reasoning like lost sheep im not blame you when non of your family killed by herdsmen or rape your sister or mother .
Slimanyd2:

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by haffaze777(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

Ameen
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Slimanyd2:

No matter how ur leave stay with soap, it can never become soap. Leave Yoruba alone gbeborun Aburo Kanu

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Slimanyd2: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2021
happney65:

How is the Junction improvement network project going at challenge?

Moving but the traffic jam no be here o . I believe the traffic will surely reduce once they are through with the series of diversion going on there.
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by happney65: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Slimanyd2:

Moving but the traffic jam no be here o . I believe the traffic will surely reduce once they are through with the series of diversion going on there.

Of course..When the stuff is done,traffic will be more or less non existent at Challenge again.
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Aketi2: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2021
GSM needs all the support at this time.
Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by ivolt: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
happney65:

Shior
Because Ajimobi did not once show favoritism as Makinde did with the criminal Wakil.
Even Akeredolu who is an APC man is not pampering bandits.
Tell your boss that Oyo people have a long memory and they know their true friends.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Chimaokigwe: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Slimanyd2:

My brother, I agree Makinde did very well.
May God handle your life, your parents life and your generations the way Makinde handled the crisis.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM by Slimanyd2: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

My brother, I agree Makinde did very well.
May God handle your life, your parents life and your generations the way Makinde handled the crisis.

And as you are feeling happy supporting the killings of your fellow human beings. May war and war songs never cease from ur life and family .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Ohanaeze Knocks IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Over Secession Plan / Fulani Herdsmen Drove Us Away, Built Their Huts On Our Farmlands.. Ondo Farmers / The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Killings In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.