Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband (54933 Views)

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by mainkendo: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by jossiwan(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2021
You killed your wife because of a suspicious #4 text?
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Tedpgrass: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2021
What happened to taking a walk !!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by lekki1444: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2021
everybody is a killer these days. just stay away from human beings period if you want to be safe. these are diffrent times. become a hermit

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by IYANGBALI: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Ardar:
May we not marry our deaths IJN

FEAR MEN.
amen o. I just dey imagine the day he was toasting the wife telling her I love you, I love you, Lori iro

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Deathisfree: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
Just like that?

A suspicious text message and boom you killed her.

After 20 long years of marriage.

You didn't remember anything you have shared or been through over the years?

At least to soften your heart and spare her life or even send her away.

My bro poor man no dey reason well

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by merits(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That his Worn-Out Looking face is now filled with Remorse.... Rubbish.

He's probably thinking about his Children now, he should have thought about them before doing what he did with that his Obviously Sex Starved Face.

Spits in Disgust
500 can get him sex he's a fool

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by WhiteGoldz: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2021
The same way i felt in 2014 when i had this one useless igbo gal i loved up so much,she took me for granted,insulted me,humuliated me,blackmailed me and was sleeping with diff guys in town. Hell broke loose when she forgot her blackberry bold touch slide,when i got hold of it and saw messages,my hesrtbeat skipped and started multiplying, i was taken for a fool. Till tmrw she still calss and begs me,she even boyght me val gifts,i turned her down. Once beaten,2wice shy. Nigerian ladies are worthless.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by AmazingELixir: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by manontree: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Easier said than done. Few people understand extreme provocation and how various people with mental health issues react to them

Its easy to say..why not divorce her, why not send her out without understanding his mental state at the time

Some can avoid jail time in situations where they killed during temporary insanity

It is best to avoid cheating altogether

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Bigredmachine: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2021
i dont understand some people, how can you kill somebody, do you think u will live in this world forever...

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Olawalelead(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2021
You should have bottled up your anger, and walk away...

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Kingrefreshed: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Edusouls(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2021
Chai u killed ur wife of 20 years with 3 kids because of just a suspicious text message, Poverty don finish people in Nigeria, many are now like live naked wire spreading dangerous high currents everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2021
God punish Nnamdi Kanu
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by zoedew: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2021
That is what you get for getting married to a boy specimen of a man. He is insecure to his dying day! Females should be careful not to get involved with the boy specimen of a man!
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Btruth: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2021
This is unnecessary. You would have control your anger, least will be to asked the woman to go away. You did not consider the life of your children at all.

RIP to the late woman.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by beehivedata(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Na wah
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Pussywet: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2021
(If) I am a family member of the woman I will pay gay guys inside jail to Bleep shit out his body...
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by lovewahz(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2021
BlessedNuel:
The man just made himself available for the devil to use him finish work ontop the woman matter.

Infidelity thrives more in today's relationships and marriages.

Na to just dey endure....face front and careless about your spouse if you want to live long.

Social media don make everything easy...the rate at which people cheat nowadays dey even shock the devil himself

You are on point dear and your message proves that you are a mature person

We can only pray to God to help some men, especially those men who are suffering financially...all you need is endurance,when your wife is pouring insult on you, please always endure it,or else,you will be a killer.. almost every married women cheat.. social media have made it easier for women to cheat..men if you want to live long, don't put your trust in your woman... hence your wife is on social media,be yourself and face life
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Funny eniugh the man may be worse than the wife in adultery.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by babakb: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2021
manontree:
Easier said than done. Few people understand extreme provocation and how various people with mental health issues react to them

Its easy to say..why not divorce her, why not send her out without understanding his mental state at the time

Some can avoid jail time in situations where they killed during temporary insanity

It is best to avoid cheating altogether

There is no difference between you and the killer, I wish your sisters will be killed by their husbands during temporary insanity...
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Rugaria: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
Just like that?

He should have sent her away.. Killing because of cheating is extremely stoopid..
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Men from that region are known to be randy yet can't take a dose of their pill?
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/15/i-killed-my-wife-over-suspicious-text-messages-on-her-phone-husband/

I can't stand extremely jealous people. I treat them like mad people.

They don't have rest, and because of that, their spouses don't have rest too.

Avoid excessively jealous partners, except you want to DIE young.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by RICHSATAN: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2021
good thing. satan loves u. lets purge the nation of cheating hoes
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by nemynely(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2021
How are we sure that he himself had been 100% faithful. The funny thing is that promiscuous men are more jealous and deadlier.
Their mantra is "it's a man's world", hence if caught, all he needs to do is apologize and wifey MUST forgive. But if wifey is caught, the gavel must descend.
It's the children i am most worried about now.
Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
Just like that?

he stabbed her from the back. Spineless coward

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband by keypha1: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Children suffered most, now their mom has died, evil dad will go to jail, who will treat the children like there mumy, so bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.