Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. (644 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by soundOsonic: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
People say "wisdom comes with age" but I don't know how true is that, but on a serious note there are other things that comes with aging that people don't actually talking about.
How about we start talking about the real things that comes with aging like the more we grow older the more likely we get sad and bored. Reality won't give you a blue pill to start life from when you are young. I am not an old man but I will tell you the things I find crazy getting older.
The energy, I used to have lots of energy as a child, I could literally do acrobatics and play football for like 5 hours straight, but the energy might be there as a youth but no time to let it burn like a Phoenix.

I am more calm and calculative, as I am just cautious about making mistakes. But I just need to stop that. I need to be more wild and adventurous, I need to be bold grin and make mistakes and learn from them at least that's what the elderly will advice lol.

Depression. It is very easy for anyone growing old to fall into depression, just like teenagers having their first heart break, being broke in your 20s and 30s, ladies yet to be marries at their 30s, feeling of underachiever at 40s, slim finances at 50s, lonely at 60s upward. Well if your problem is not listed here just know you doing fine. As for me I have had my fair share of waves of depression *blinks*
So tell us the craziest thing that comes with being older

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
bills nwanem. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by chatinent: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Smiles.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by kiddkash(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2021
responsibility.

back then, it was wake up, brush, bath, eat and go to school.

come back, do assignments, chores, play football, watch T.v sleep and repeat the next day

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2021
kiddkash:
responsibility.

back then, it was wake up, brush, bath, eat and go to school.

come back, do assignments, chores, play football, watch T.v sleep and repeat the next day

Wahaliiiiii
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by wilybebsy(m): 3:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Can't agree more grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by CreepyBlackpool: 4:08am On Feb 16, 2021
waist pain!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by zexy2030(m): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Real life zituations dear
.. That's the country called Nigeria
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by InfernoNig: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Responsibilities. You receive the same curse you gave to your uncles as an uncle.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by qtguru(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2021
Bills and responsibilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by soundOsonic: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lalasticlala over to you.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing About Getting Older. by AbooNaasir(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omo the responsibilities aint no joke fam!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Curve Lady Caught Having S@x With A Young Boy & Was Arrested:video / If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her / Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.